ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a clip on CLA exposed in her bra, scarf covering ish and shorts ........moaning cause everyone is asking about Lisa 'but what about me? Nobody cares about Chelsea' then doing some mad dance shouting booyacka in da gaff !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how extreme she will be to get the views when she realises numbers are getting very very low!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watch her face at the beginning she is lying I know what he said lol

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has anyone actually ever seen her painting or is that a really stupid question 🤣. I’ve only been watching her antics and sorry life for a couple of weeks. I really should stop watching. She does my head in.
I've witnessed her paint her toilet, her bath, the peep hole in her front door, partial walls & floors, internet cables, cupboards (including handles). She then took the phrase "everything but the kitchen sink" and laughed at it, as she decided to paint that too (with some radiator paint) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've witnessed her paint her toilet, her bath, the peep hole in her front door, partial walls & floors, internet cables, cupboards (including handles). She then took the phrase "everything but the kitchen sink" and laughed at it, as she decided to paint that too (with some radiator paint) 😂😂
I will never forget them days, that’s when I first found her, she was painting her kitchen tiles at the time🤣🤣 I wish I found her when she was doing the bathroom🤣

Now on live smashing a pizza (slapping her chops)🤮and salad from her gifters, she’s saying thank you for once😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Have some beautiful screen recordings for you tomorrow wanna make sure it’s when your all eating breakfast xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just clicked onto her live and did i just hear right, where she just said "thankyou to all my gifters tonight as you've treated me to my pizza, fuk all you with 99p noodles" WHY ARE PPL SO DUMB TO SEND GIFTS AND MONEY TO THIS GREEDY SELFISH SPECIMEN?
Trust me karma works in mysterious ways and all this take, take, take is accumulating in her karma bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just clicked onto her live and did i just hear right, where she just said "thankyou to all my gifters tonight as you've treated me to my pizza, fuk all you with 99p noodles" WHY ARE PPL SO DUMB TO SEND GIFTS AND MONEY TO THIS GREEDY SELFISH SPECIMEN?
Trust me karma works in mysterious ways and all this take, take, take is accumulating in her karma bank.
Yeah, someone sent her money for a pizza. Begs for money then when people do it she starts mouthing them saying they can’t afford anything🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have any of you guys ever seen her actually create anything? I'm wondering if I've selectively missed it?
Shes got to be on some sort of benefits surely?

Reactions: 4
She is on pip heard it from a good source she kicks off in the benefits office until she gets what she wants and will not leave until she gets what she wants facts i heard it off somebody that knows her that is also on tik tok that lives near her

Also doctors hospital etc any one who can write letters to the people who decide if you are eligible for full pip housing benefits etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Of course she's on some sort of benefits, but with regards to pip i thought that was rlly hard to get, and to be eligible you have to be unable to wash, dress, cook, clean, go out alone, etc? She's probably not on jobseekers as she'd have to go to Job center each week to sign on, i think she's on EP other than pip, but i could be wrong.

But REGARDLESS of what she's on shes still scamming them as even if she's on EP it's for being unfit for work, but she CAN work, she can cook, clean she's able to go out alone, she can dress, she's just a lazy scammer. So basically whilst all us single Mums are struggling daily to juggle work and kids or ppl claiming pip being genuine claimers, SHE'S claiming taxpayers money, to then on top of that, use tiktok to allow her to live in luxury. Coffees and breakfast out every morning, dinner out most days, drink and smoke every day, botox, fillers, designer coats etc, £130 taxi fayers....

She was on live last night saying if ppl don't gift her she's going off line......WELL F.U.C.K O.F.F THEN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She gets the meds from the chemist and throws them away and does not take them she knows how to play the system

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.