ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sh1t the plot thickens.....still waters run deep it seems. Now we know why she is so accepting of chelsea, has dirty little secrets of her own. woman
I don't know if you can tell if it's been active or not, I'm not signing up to see 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she is pissed as a fart saying she is bored and having an early night. 😂 oh and her pearl from china from evil queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chelsea is getting drunk again...the language 🤢...she loves abusing the female genitalia.... she looks terrible and bloody stoned and drunk. Crap playing in the background....🤡🤡🤡🤡💩💩💩💩

This pearl is from the osheannnnn (ocean)....prove it🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did she manage to get her money? And how much has she taken from her?
ppl put the money into chelsey`s paypal to give to lisa as they never had lisa`s paypal. not sure how much was taken more than £100 anyway.

fkn hell she sings threw her fat nostrils.. my ears are hurting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was blown away by how thirsty he was tbh who tf tries to chat up someone when you don’t know what they look like, I could be as ugly as Chelsea for all he knows 😂
Do u think he cares...a poke is a poke🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God she is boring tonight, better on tattle life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She wants to know lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually ever seen her painting or is that a really stupid question 🤣. I’ve only been watching her antics and sorry life for a couple of weeks. I really should stop watching. She does my head in.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.