ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone share a link to the live? Can’t find the account for the life of me

Reactions: 1
Can anyone share a link to the live? Can’t find the account for the life of me
I wouldn`t bother there is only 64 ppl on it and as usual she is only answering certain ppl back. prob her gifters.

she said she is putting mods back on.

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong as she's just come off her live.....but im sure she's wearing the same t-shirt she's worn for at least 4 days!!!!!!.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I could be wrong as she's just come off her live.....but im sure she's wearing the same t-shirt she's worn for at least 4 days!!!!!!.🤢
I know that's what I mean, and she has the cheek to put other ppl down, the scruff. She even said on a live yesterday that she's not washed her hair since she had her roots done (4 wks ago) She was even smelling it and said it smelt of smoke from Lisa's. And it don't look like she's still washed it

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know the actual name of the Gallery that she claims are trying to sell her work?. Wonder if the lady ever got her scarf /bag that she posted without a number on of the road?

There you go
She has the manners of a pig at the trough. Can’t imagine how her flat smells. It’s a midden. She looks as if she never gets showered. Add to that her vile behaviour and disgusting language and she’s revolting in every way possible

Reactions: 4
I can't believe that about that live, I didn't see that but I wondered how the hell she was affording it & I wondered if she had a sugar daddy.

Her last night too, skint, taken money from everyone for a taxi then manages to get money for a pizza.

The thing is, I saw she said about the 99p noodles, that's what gets me the most, she doesn't just take the money, whatever, people are gullible enough to send it. Its more how she mocks people without the money, no compassion, that's what really really annoys me & makes me realise she doesn't really care about anyone else.
She doesn’t recognise the irony in making fun of ‘poor’ people when she herself is funded by the state because they deem her unable to make a living. She’s not ‘rich’ by any stretch of the imagination, she splurges any tiktok funded money within hours of receiving it and then she’s back to begging (demanding) again. She spends like a rich person but she isn’t one. Rich people don’t living in council housing, they have assets and investments. Really rich people don’t feel the need to shop in Harrods or shout about cash because they have nothing to prove to anyone. If anything the richest people are quite frugal (that’s how they’re rich!).

Also annoys me one of her go to insults is saying people are wearing charity shop clothes. Nothing wrong with that, people from all incomes shop in chazzas, you can get some great bargains sometimes, cool vintage stuff and it’s better for the planet to reuse rather than buy fast fashion. Shopping in charity shops isn’t the shocker she thinks it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She literally said she don’t care about anyone else apart from herself and her kids (her kids don’t care about her🤣). Said to stop mentioning lisa and other people because she doesn’t care and if people wanna know how lisa is to then message her. she said she no longer cares.

She literally said she don’t care about anyone else apart from herself and her kids (her kids don’t care about her🤣). Said to stop mentioning lisa and other people because she doesn’t care and if people wanna know how lisa is to then message her. she said she no longer cares.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeaaa!! I maybe get one a month if I'm lucky as a treat from Starbucks & I appreciate it!!

It shocks me that she does this all the time & doesn't hesitate at buying another one & then a toastie, going out eating.

Even with the pods I thought how will she afford the pods because I haven't got one of those. Apparently she could but what's the point when someone else could make it & clean up after her.
L
A
Z
Y

ASS

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.