ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well last night Lisa made Leanne look she was a saint in comparison. Lisa seems so be very unhinged and she bloated from alcohol and BOTOX . I think Leanne regretted even being there last night and wished she was at home . Tonight it could all kick-off be cause they are going out .and Lisa is half Irish/English and not even Italian which I said last week . Her kids might be half Italian so she thinks she can claim it too ,just like Chelsea thinking she is black because she has 1/4 mixed race kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why didn't stinky bring clothes with her?! 🤢
It's very strange and unhygenic. I would almost have a suitcase for a few days away . She slept in those clothes also the other night when she fell asleep in bed on live .

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I've decided, Lisa actually terrifies me.... To say she's a few tarot cards short of a full deck would be polite! Did anyone see towards the end of her live when she fully opened her shirt, her mods kept telling her to end the live, instead she kept shoving her boobs together & claimed she didn't know how to end the live. She's another ticking time bomb 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but not bringing a bag with a couple bits in for when you’re away for a few days is just gross.
She’s complaining about not having a toothbrush, that breath must be kicking 😐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lisa just said they've been drinking since 7am?! Honestly. How are these people alive?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so chelsea is on live now...may i just start by saying....SHE IS WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES🤢🤮...ffs now talk about crusty...isnt that 2 days now...if that was my friend id tell her to wash...nothing phases lisa..dellusional to it all..!!!!! Sick!!!!!

She must have slept in the clothes...right down to the headscarf🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She got blocked for farting on live...gee whiz...but doesnt get blocked for all the other sh1t

Thats all she took...one top, pajama bottoms, socks, underwear, deo, facecream and hairbrush...wtf🤢🤮 her and lisa are like chalk and cheese...lisa is dressed to the nines around the house even🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hi glowworms,

Im looking forward to tonight’s episode x
I've decided, Lisa actually terrifies me.... To say she's a few tarot cards short of a full deck would be polite! Did anyone see towards the end of her live when she fully opened her shirt, her mods kept telling her to end the live, instead she kept shoving her boobs together & claimed she didn't know how to end the live. She's another ticking time bomb 🙄
She charges a fortune to do tarot readings, £20 for five cards :ROFLMAO: . There are some really gullible people being exploited out there. She is too damaged to be giving others advice on life. Never mix spirits with spirit..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
genuinely don’t think she even thought about it? She’s so impulsive and does things without thinking so I don’t think even small planning ahead is possible for her!
She said she cant be arsed!

And then they say they cant remember, drank too much. Always that excuse!

How are they spending time together when they are always stuck at home and on live
??? Is lisa too afraid to take chelsea out in her home town???? I WOULD BE!!! Cant be doing lisas business aby good when she cant even see her OWN future🤣🤣

Just got an email back from Chelsea’s local coffee shop - will have to take a trip down to chelsea for that free coffee now!
Oooh daaaarling..a witch like me🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is Leanne her real name?
Yes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well last night Lisa made Leanne look she was a saint in comparison. Lisa seems so be very unhinged and she bloated from alcohol and BOTOX . I think Leanne regretted even being there last night and wished she was at home . Tonight it could all kick-off be cause they are going out .and Lisa is half Irish/English and not even Italian which I said last week . Her kids might be half Italian so she thinks she can claim it too ,just like Chelsea thinking she is black because she has 1/4 mixed race kids.
Chelsea actually looked quite bored at times last night. It was strange to see her so quiet. Definitely saw another side to her. Still off her head though. Lisa is sad, boring and narcissistic. Does she really have 4 children? They both think they’re hilarious. They’re definitely not! They’re both revolting. Surely people commenting how brilliant and funny they are are trolling them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Chelsea actually looked quite bored at times last night. It was strange to see her so quiet. Definitely saw another side to her. Still off her head though. Lisa is sad, boring and narcissistic. Does she really have 4 children? They both think they’re hilarious. They’re definitely not! They’re both revolting. Surely people commenting how brilliant they are are trolling them.
Yes they are both sitting around laughing at last nights antics. They have each other now so why go on tt still🙄. To be fair they are boring the hell out of me now!!!! Full of themselves. They both think they are in a comedy show...sad really, feel sorry for them

Reactions: 6
I think Chelsea is getting fed up with Lisa now and trying to keep up the laughing with Lisa, Chelsea is trying to force it . I'd say Chelsea just wants to be at home now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Chelsea is getting fed up with Lisa now and trying to keep up the laughing with Lisa, Chelsea is trying to force it . I'd say Chelsea just wants to be at home now.
I thought they were going out and about around Brighton today, I turned them off it’s so boring

Reactions: 7
I think Chelsea likes being the star of the show and being able to wander off and go shout at people in a pub or whatever if she wants to do on her weird trips out! Harder to do that when you also have to go along with someone else and are in their house.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.