Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The workingclasstory is on and being absolutely vile - displaying similar behavior as chelsea saying to anyone who disagrees with her “were you dropped as a baby” and saying that vini “didn’t hit Lisa hard enough” I hate chelsea but this working class Tory lass seems disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Noodlebuddy

I cant find the exposed account? The only one I'm seeing has the infamous reception video?

I switched off last night after watching leanne laughing and joking with 'finchento' after watching him abuse her so called friend.
Last nights behaviour has further confirmed to me that she has absolutely zero empathy for others and is definitely a sociopath.

Also, I'm sorry to the poster who's daughter is going through a similar situation, I hope she is doing ok. (Sorry I lost your comment to reply to).

Hope you're all good this morning. Last night was upsetting to say the least and miss leanne sunk lower than I thought possible.

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
Back on live now. Now she is creepy, talking sugary sweet like a pedalo luring kids with sweets...sick! Thank you for the gifts darlings. She is so fake and everyone sends her gifts 🤡🤡🤡🤡 jokes on you losers...rather donate to a worthy charity..stop wasting your money on an alcoholic stoner!!!
I’ve said it before, she emits predatory vibes when she’s talking with young people, especially young girls. It’s weird af.

• Sick

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I can't believe that about that live, I didn't see that but I wondered how the hell she was affording it & I wondered if she had a sugar daddy.

Her last night too, skint, taken money from everyone for a taxi then manages to get money for a pizza.

The thing is, I saw she said about the 99p noodles, that's what gets me the most, she doesn't just take the money, whatever, people are gullible enough to send it. Its more how she mocks people without the money, no compassion, that's what really really annoys me & makes me realise she doesn't really care about anyone else.
She doesn’t recognise the irony in making fun of ‘poor’ people when she herself is funded by the state because they deem her unable to make a living. She’s not ‘rich’ by any stretch of the imagination, she splurges any tiktok funded money within hours of receiving it and then she’s back to begging (demanding) again. She spends like a rich person but she isn’t one. Rich people don’t living in council housing, they have assets and investments. Really rich people don’t feel the need to shop in Harrods or shout about cash because they have nothing to prove to anyone. If anything the richest people are quite frugal (that’s how they’re rich!).

Also annoys me one of her go to insults is saying people are wearing charity shop clothes. Nothing wrong with that, people from all incomes shop in chazzas, you can get some great bargains sometimes, cool vintage stuff and it’s better for the planet to reuse rather than buy fast fashion. Shopping in charity shops isn’t the shocker she thinks it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

guzzler.88

VIP Member
heard him say shut your face or ill smash your face in bitch....then a few min later he said he loved her...fuckin animal he is.

• Wow
  • Angry
On her Chelsealeeartdarlings page, she posted a video of her getting her roots done on 7th January, so it's been like a month since she washed her hair 😲 Bearing in mind she also smokes inside her flat, her hair must stink something vile.
Booyaka in the nits nest!

• Haha
  • Sick

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true, or even if it was one of you lot winding her up 🤣
She’s had a couple of letters from the council about noise complaints that she's read out on her lives. I've seen her next door neighbour knock in twice & the person underneath banging on the ceiling to get her to shut up, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it was true. The whole block will probably have a big party to celebrate her not being there for a few days, imagine the peace & quiet they'll have 😂

• Haha

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
I cannot believe what I've just watched recorded some of it, but what topped it all off was Chelsea saying at the end look got over 1.2k watching her REALLY!!!! 😔😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Russiandolly

And then we remember this chick is 41, on tiktok, talking about selling her paint by numbers for a million and genuinely believing she is famous .. 🙄

• Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
My other half has just heard all her shouting and told me to get off her live. He then asked me "would you like it if i sat watching a man run women down, wish harm on women and shout abusive insults to people all while pissed and high" ? he kind of has a point. 😢😖

Too long, too boring, too granny
And who the hell are you? One of chelseas lapdogs...that sounds just like something she would say...get off this thread!!! TROLL

• Haha

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Well bigger fool Delilah for spending £120 on a scarf and a bag? £120 how has that figure been worked out? 😲

So Chelsea has sent Delilahs order out but not put the door number on, so what happened to the parcel has it been returned back to Chelsea? Or is Chelsea chatting shit and never sent the parcel in the first place? If i was Delilah id demand my money back and tell her to keep her scarf and bag.
yeah ridiculous. Did she really think this woman who can barely get dressed in the morning gives a shit about sending out a parcel properly? Getting proof of postage and putting a return address etc? It would be like expecting a toddler to manage it. Sorry Delilah it’s an expensive mistake to make but don’t send chunks of money to people who are solely known for shouting in cafes.

Reactions: 12
Hi guys I've just joined up.

Here are my thoughts:
I don't believe she even has bipolar she just uses that as an excuse for her behavior.
Now she has CH on her side, this has made her become viler to try and impress CH.
If she was "all for the kids" she'd use some of the gift money to go towards what she "presumably" says she wants to do with them.
She's selfish, narcissistic, self-righteous,...and much much more, but I'll leave it there.
There is much more tbh...

• Heart

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Of course she's on some sort of benefits, but with regards to pip i thought that was rlly hard to get, and to be eligible you have to be unable to wash, dress, cook, clean, go out alone, etc? She's probably not on jobseekers as she'd have to go to Job center each week to sign on, i think she's on EP other than pip, but i could be wrong.

But REGARDLESS of what she's on shes still scamming them as even if she's on EP it's for being unfit for work, but she CAN work, she can cook, clean she's able to go out alone, she can dress, she's just a lazy scammer. So basically whilst all us single Mums are struggling daily to juggle work and kids or ppl claiming pip being genuine claimers, SHE'S claiming taxpayers money, to then on top of that, use tiktok to allow her to live in luxury. Coffees and breakfast out every morning, dinner out most days, drink and smoke every day, botox, fillers, designer coats etc, £130 taxi fayers....

She was on live last night saying if ppl don't gift her she's going off line......WELL F.U.C.K O.F.F THEN!!!
Yes and she cant be that bad off if she is guzzling coffee at the coffee shops and eating out EVERY DAY, sometime 2x a day. And catching an uber for 130 pounds!! Just what is her idea of battling??????defo NOT the same as mine!!!!! As all her minions kindly put it "she is living her best life"...struggling.....???? NAAH!!!