ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of the ‘I’m bipolar’ tit. No, it’s called being pissed, then too pissed to sobering up.?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How on earth has someone managed to make Chelsea look normal I’m baffled

Everyone is now going mad because Lisa just said the N word loud and clear 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lisa admitted on someone else’s live she’s at least half Irish then someone was speaking to her in the chat in Italian and she was ignoring it .. so it is an act
Yes she said last night too she is half irish

What's Lisa's @
Lisasaccone3

Lisa going on about smoking spice Chelsea actually looks nervous af

Also did her husband hit her wtf
I think he flicked his finger at her because she pushed him away. Pic posted further back

Anyone else catch this comment 😂😂

And this one 😂
ABSOLUTE SOLID GOLD!!! the comments on the lives is what i go on for...what a laugh! Comedians!!

What's Lisa's @
Lisasaccone3

How did the live end...?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well... Good morning ladies and gents!
I'd go as far as to say that Chelsea's behaviour was actually excellent last night, for the most part at least she was respectful in another person's home.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I didnt watch a single minute of last night. 🤣

How is leanne going to cope when she wants to stay up all night shouting at her phone and how is Lisa going to cope with the smell emanating from leannes crusty bits?

Is today going to be THE day?
Will 'finnchento' see sense and call the crisis team?

I'm rubbing my hands together, ready for the insanity. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chelsea went over to Lisa's for her (already passed) bday and they both end up sitting back to back, or in different rooms, on their own lives :ROFLMAO:

My observations:
Lisa doesn't go live that much but wanted to be live all night last night from start to finish whilst Chelsea was there.
Lisa was trying too hard to be Chelsea last night with the way she was speaking and tryna entertain with her drunken dancing/movements
The other night on a live with Chelsea Lisa said she never blocks ppl she leaves them to carry on, but this morning she blocked someone and made sure she let Chelsea know what she was doing
All in all last nights live was very boring and i didn't watch much of it

Reactions: 14
I didnt watch a single minute of last night. 🤣

How is leanne going to cope when she wants to stay up all night shouting at her phone and how is Lisa going to cope with the smell emanating from leannes crusty bits?

Is today going to be THE day?
Will 'finnchento' see sense and call the crisis team?

I'm rubbing my hands together, ready for the insanity. 🤣
Is Leanne her real name?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.