ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TINDER PROFILE:
41 yr old.
No mates, tt followers.
Drama queen.
Tik tok famous.
Foul mouth, i love the C word.
Nasty to pensioners.
Loud mouth.
Crusty knickers.
Dont wash for days
Feet smell like cheese, pedicure at harrods.
Will knock you the eff out.
I know the mafia.
I know the african army.
I will set the albanians on you.
I own a 1.5 million property in london.
I am a black card holder at harrods.
Famous artist, paintings going for 1 mill.
Self diagnosed bipolar! If i kick off im allowed to!!
Doing a remix with flexxgod and reggie mills.
Related to WALTER MITTY.

Other than that a right catch! Not fussy.. call me!

Has anyone actually ever seen her painting or is that a really stupid question 🤣. I’ve only been watching her antics and sorry life for a couple of weeks. I really should stop watching. She does my head in.
I saw her painting her jackets and shoes....

She wants to know lol
SO DO I 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It wouldn’t let me play, just as well really, idt I could cope with listening to that thing screeching into the microphone. Death metal would be more pleasant to listen to.
It wouldn’t let me play, just as well really, idt I could cope with listening to that thing screeching into the microphone. Death metal would be more pleasant to listen to.
Sorry i do not know why it plays for me when i click on it... she is going of cause she is saying we are all boring lol she`s bored cause she only got over 100 views & no beer left.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry i do not know why it plays for me when i click on it... she is going of cause she is saying we are all boring lol she`s bored cause she only got over 100 views & no beer left.
Someone is vastly losing popularity

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her live was a bore fest . She wants to Marry a billionaire and the guy she is interested in still lives with his mam 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ffs she is back on lol she just can`t stay away 😂

Her live was a bore fest . She wants to Marry a billionaire and the guy she is interested in still lives with his mam 😂😂😂
Hmm that says something probably a dirty perv/pedalo.

ffs she is back on lol she just can`t stay away 😂

Hmm that says something probably a dirty perv/pedalo.
won`t let me say the P***o word.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can be grateful for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I am 🙏🏼
That’s another reason why I won’t watch her, I don’t want to contribute to her views. I think the videos exposing her deserve the views more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah like if she's an artist how come she never does any art then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To play it. Hold curser down and select ‘open download in new tab’ then it will download and a blue at the top of phone (or open download) then click it to play.

Reactions: 2
Back on live now. Now she is creepy, talking sugary sweet like a pedalo luring kids with sweets...sick! Thank you for the gifts darlings. She is so fake and everyone sends her gifts 🤡🤡🤡🤡 jokes on you losers...rather donate to a worthy charity..stop wasting your money on an alcoholic stoner!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Back on live now. Now she is creepy, talking sugary sweet like a pedalo luring kids with sweets...sick! Thank you for the gifts darlings. She is so fake and everyone sends her gifts 🤡🤡🤡🤡 jokes on you losers...rather donate to a worthy charity..stop wasting your money on an alcoholic stoner!!!
I’ve said it before, she emits predatory vibes when she’s talking with young people, especially young girls. It’s weird af.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
TINDER PROFILE:
41 yr old.
No mates, tt followers.
Drama queen.
Tik tok famous.
Foul mouth, i love the C word.
Nasty to pensioners.
Loud mouth.
Crusty knickers.
Dont wash for days
Feet smell like cheese, pedicure at harrods.
Will knock you the eff out.
I know the mafia.
I know the african army.
I will set the albanians on you.
I own a 1.5 million property in london.
I am a black card holder at harrods.
Famous artist, paintings going for 1 mill.
Self diagnosed bipolar! If i kick off im allowed to!!
Doing a remix with flexxgod and reggie mills.
Im famous in life, people say i must be related to WALTER MITTY.whatever do they mean daaarlings?
I burp like a hog and fart like one too..

The biggest catch of your life x

Not fussy.. call me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.