Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katie j

You know what. Whatever we all think of Chelsea and Lisa Lisa’s husband is vile his been putting her down on live calling her a pig humiliated her for days even if he thinks it’s just a joke god knows what his like say in day out. Lisa has always hinted she’s not happy where she is. I have been in that situation seen my friend get hit by her partner and I really didn’t know what to do. I think Lisa was upstairs when Chelsea was eating but o think Chelsea was just eating cause Lisa partner had made the food and didn’t want him to kick off about them not eating. Chelsea was obviously scared and emotional but she stayed calm and now there leaving hopefully to get a hotel. His not only hit Lisa he put all the women in fear in that room. Recording stuff is the best way these day for evidence and maybe she thought she would be more safe if he knew she was still on live. If you see this Lisa please just leave I know you feel you need to stay for a roof over your head but your be better off staying with Chelsea till you get your own place you will be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Moolo

From the last few mins - telling someone to go jump in the river / to hang themselves / if she was in America and had a gun she would shoot people

Nothing entertaining about that - it's just vile

• Angry
Reactions: 15

tracyed

People asking for her PayPal account to send her money. I’m sat here freezing and hungry. Paid all my bills work full time but no money for more than 1 meal a day. Just not in me thought to make a tit of myself on social media or beg off strangers! She’s a manipulative woman. So I’m done. I will be reporting her and all the other ‘beggars’ on tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

simonsays1111

I feel like every single cafe/restaurant around her should be made aware of her. All of these small businesses are losing money as well as having to deal with this monstrosity day in day out and the poor workers aren’t getting paid enough to deal with her shit. How haven’t the police done anything? She should be put on a ban from all of them

• Heart

Prizmah

How you gonna sit there and say how much you love your friend but at the same time watch your friend's partner actually assault her and say and do nothing!?
AND THEN... Excuse his behaviour and pass it off as normal for a spirited, passionate Italian while Lisa is obviously broken down.
That ain't a good man Chelsea.. that's an abusive controlling prick.

No empathy.. this is what we said about sociopathy.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Hows these 2..like desperate housewives..i am actually embaressed for them. Act stupid in your own company...why go LIVE...C is twerking her flaps in front of the camera and jumping like a school kid...omg is this what tt has come to...middle aged women acting like tossers???

Has she p1ssed herself again???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha chels just told someone who asked about her abuse that they’re just jealous they don’t look like her and Lisa

View attachment 1032944

That’s a compliment 💀
Dillusional

🤢🤮

These two are just weird! I would never spend my time dancing in front of tt when friend visits, what the hell is going thru their minds. At least lisa dresses nice, state of chelsea...like a bloody homeless person. What is all this tonight in aid of...? Go out have some fun...ffs stuck in front of tt....GET A LIFE...boring really. Hardly any trolls on lisas live.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

kawaiikitty

Sorry but not bringing a bag with a couple bits in for when you’re away for a few days is just gross.
She’s complaining about not having a toothbrush, that breath must be kicking 😐

• Sick
  • Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Yes she don't like insta because ppl are not able to send her gifts
She must hate it. She barely gets more than 70 people watching. Bit different from her usual 1.2k darling 🙄. What a sad life drinking and smoking weed on a Saturday afternoon all on your own. Shouting at your phone screen, swearing and insulting strangers. She’s been really manic since she left Lisa’s.

• Haha
Chelsea went over to Lisa's for her (already passed) bday and they both end up sitting back to back, or in different rooms, on their own lives :ROFLMAO:

My observations:
Lisa doesn't go live that much but wanted to be live all night last night from start to finish whilst Chelsea was there.
Lisa was trying too hard to be Chelsea last night with the way she was speaking and tryna entertain with her drunken dancing/movements
The other night on a live with Chelsea Lisa said she never blocks ppl she leaves them to carry on, but this morning she blocked someone and made sure she let Chelsea know what she was doing
All in all last nights live was very boring and i didn't watch much of it

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Has anyone actually ever seen her painting or is that a really stupid question 🤣. I’ve only been watching her antics and sorry life for a couple of weeks. I really should stop watching. She does my head in.
I've witnessed her paint her toilet, her bath, the peep hole in her front door, partial walls & floors, internet cables, cupboards (including handles). She then took the phrase "everything but the kitchen sink" and laughed at it, as she decided to paint that too (with some radiator paint) 😂😂

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I've decided, Lisa actually terrifies me.... To say she's a few tarot cards short of a full deck would be polite! Did anyone see towards the end of her live when she fully opened her shirt, her mods kept telling her to end the live, instead she kept shoving her boobs together & claimed she didn't know how to end the live. She's another ticking time bomb 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Escapeology

Chatty Member
TINDER PROFILE:
41 yr old.
No mates, tt followers.
Drama queen.
Tik tok famous.
Foul mouth, i love the C word.
Nasty to pensioners.
Loud mouth.
Crusty knickers.
Dont wash for days
Feet smell like cheese, pedicure at harrods.
Will knock you the eff out.
I know the mafia.
I know the african army.
I will set the albanians on you.
I own a 1.5 million property in london.
I am a black card holder at harrods.
Famous artist, paintings going for 1 mill.
Self diagnosed bipolar! If i kick off im allowed to!!
Doing a remix with flexxgod and reggie mills.
Related to WALTER MITTY.

Other than that a right catch! Not fussy.. call me!

Has anyone actually ever seen her painting or is that a really stupid question 🤣. I’ve only been watching her antics and sorry life for a couple of weeks. I really should stop watching. She does my head in.
I saw her painting her jackets and shoes....

She wants to know lol
SO DO I 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha