ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...shes not going back to harrods for her nails cause its "crap" lmfao...something switched because now she is looking around so everyone can hear and shouting her melt down was all an act!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are people commenting about the ‘trolls’ but if they thought about it for a few minutes they would see the ‘trolls’ blocking her accounts etc are probably saving her from herself! It’s those sending her money and encouraging her drink and drug binges that are doing more harm to her! I saw a few saying ‘leave her alone she’s having fun’ or ‘you go girl do what you want’ and such like! They are causing her to a slow death or complete mental breakdown. If anyone is to blame for her behaviour (apart from an already dodgy personality) it’s those encouraging and funding her lifestyle. I’ve watched her for a while and she’s definitely deteriorating especially when the big gifts go in!!
And the people encouraging her were having a go at the people who said not to drink, which is the wisest decision. As soon as she had a swig the tears were pouring then got on a defensive. Same old circle. I can’t believe people encourage this because it’s entertainment, disgusting.

Oh she’s back straight away🤣

On Instagram you can only go "live" for an hour at a time, then you've got to restart it.

Reactions: 4
There are people commenting about the ‘trolls’ but if they thought about it for a few minutes they would see the ‘trolls’ blocking her accounts etc are probably saving her from herself! It’s those sending her money and encouraging her drink and drug binges that are doing more harm to her! I saw a few saying ‘leave her alone she’s having fun’ or ‘you go girl do what you want’ and such like! They are causing her to a slow death or complete mental breakdown. If anyone is to blame for her behaviour (apart from an already dodgy personality) it’s those encouraging and funding her lifestyle. I’ve watched her for a while and she’s definitely deteriorating especially when the big gifts go in!!
Now she can pissed and buy booze and that can't she calling us trolls they the ones that r trolls fecking morons 🙄 really hope she gets sectioned she needs bloody help she dangerous

Reactions: 3
Yes these people live sad little lives and have to get their drama fix from someone making an absolute t1t of themselves!!

Filming herself and guy behind her was covering his face, burping loud (i think someone made a comment next to her because she started ranting and looking that way) shouting vile language (i mean arguing with ur phone...really??)..you see this is the exact thing that p1sses people off and why she gets into sh1t. She has absolutely no respect or filter for those around her!!!

Reactions: 8
From the last few mins - telling someone to go jump in the river / to hang themselves / if she was in America and had a gun she would shoot people

Nothing entertaining about that - it's just vile

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That fkn witch just told someone to go hang herself...i am bleeping fuming my daughter hung herself this is not funny at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes these people live sad little lives and have to get their drama fix from someone making an absolute t1t of themselves!!

Filming herself and guy behind her was covering his face, burping loud (i think someone made a comment next to her because she started ranting and looking that way) shouting vile language (i mean arguing with ur phone...really??)..you see this is the exact thing that p1sses people off and why she gets into sh1t. She has absolutely no respect or filter for those around her!!!
She told someone go hang themselfs wtf

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain who taught her the word HENCE cause im sick of hearing it used 50 times in one sentence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she think that she can get food without purchasing!! But then why do these businesses not charge beforehand..
The thing is if she’s kicking off in a place and being loud/obnoxious the manager and staff just want her out asap and sometimes that means not charging her because they don’t want a bigger fuss trying to get her to pay. They’d rather write off the few quid she spent if it gets her out the door, rather than risk having her get worse and further disturb the actual paying customers. And she knows that, so she knows if she makes a fuss and misbehaves she’ll get her food for free. It’s grim! But she’s shameless so doesn’t care. That’s why a lot of places local to her have barred her.

she doesn’t seem to understand that it’s not normal to have a fight with staff everytime you go get a coffee….

Reactions: 10
That fkn witch just told someone to go hang herself...i am bleeping fuming my daughter hung herself this is not funny at all.
Chels is a evil c@nt so sorry about your daughter hope some one bashes her face in today she bang out of order 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Card declined - meltdown impending…

I’m so sorry darling, huge virtual love from a stranger xxx

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel like every single cafe/restaurant around her should be made aware of her. All of these small businesses are losing money as well as having to deal with this monstrosity day in day out and the poor workers aren’t getting paid enough to deal with her tit. How haven’t the police done anything? She should be put on a ban from all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely I'm not the only person that thinks her body looks really good given that she's in her forties?
Granted it probably doesn't need to be all over Insta and Tiktok but yeah.
Onlyfans next?
I reckon she'd be raking in the readies and she's proved in no uncertain terms time and time again....she isn't shy! 😄
I won't be paying for that content mind you!!
Her body looks good cuz of the filter and angle . Someone had filmed her on the streets one time and I was shocked how massive her legs and cankles are, they looked like this cabbage patch doll

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.