ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we’re off! 🤣 someone complained about her in the coffee shop. I wonder why? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone got that fellas Insta? I’m feeling nosy.
johnnyvincent1 I messaged him yesterday and he replied 2 hours ago. I shared a link where he can watch Chelsea being racist but he replied saying “just to let you know she has a child with a black man, thank you ♥)
Like having mixed race kids means you can’t be a racist lol ok

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I still ask ‘why do people send her gifts? If it’s money. I just don’t get it. She’s probably getting housing benefit, PIP, ESA and god knows what else!!!! Send it to someone who has nothing or nowhere to live.

Reactions: 9
I still ask ‘why do people send her gifts? If it’s money. I just don’t get it. She’s probably getting housing benefit, PIP, ESA and god knows what else!!!! Send it to someone who has nothing or nowhere to live.

I'll be honest I've gifted her before back in summer time when I first started watching her. A couple of roses and some 5coin gifts. Nothing big.
Not once did I ever get a thank you so I stopped. I'd rather gift tiktokkers who appreciate it .

Reactions: 7
I'll be honest I've gifted her before back in summer time when I first started watching her. A couple of roses and some 5coin gifts. Nothing big.
Not once did I ever get a thank you so I stopped. I'd rather gift tiktokkers who appreciate it .
Same here! When I first watched, I gifted a few 1coin presents here and there as I found her to be eccentric and entertaining…however her mask has very quickly slipped, revealing her true colours.

Reactions: 4
When she’s NOT insulting people or being vulgar, she can be quite funny. Without drugs, drink and idiots egging her on!

Reactions: 2
johnnyvincent1 I messaged him yesterday and he replied 2 hours ago. I shared a link where he can watch Chelsea being racist but he replied saying “just to let you know she has a child with a black man, thank you ♥)
Like having mixed race kids means you can’t be a racist lol ok
Does he know she's telling the world he tried to get his leg over..

Brighton and Lisa, here we come!?
Hope she has a bullet proof vest..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow she's going to Brighton with Lisa, I can see that ending badly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.