ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't vinny say to lisa that she lied about her parents being dead? And she said she'd rather be a liar than whatever she accused him of. No excuse for domestic violence and he is an absolute rotter, but she was winding him up yesterday evening asking him if ue wanted a black eye etc. They're as bad each other, she's pissed out of her head and not even sure if he hit her hard or not. Chelsea in the background making a racket, laughing and joking.. Car crash tv indeed
All for the views!!!!

Chelsea is talking gibberish and it’s really getting on my tits now. I feel for Lisa (and anyone in similar/worse situations - whatever Lisa’s situation is mind you…) but I can’t deal with this fake carry on any more.
Yes i feel for people of domestic violence but this is by no means normal behaviour!!@

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ya it's strange. Yes the Irish defeated the English and got them out of Ireland, but Chelsea is always throwing in oh I have Irish roots and she does because her dad is Irish, but he Irish are not going around all day fighting lol .
It's such a negative stereotype about Irish as well, she just said she has never even been to Ireland the dopey duck, I noticed how Chelsea is conveniently ignoring the 60 quid someone donated for Lisa as well.

Reactions: 10
100% agree and she looks down on it . They are both pissed as parrots now . It was interesting she said about domestic violence, that they were as bad as each other .big up the Irish

The boy who cried wolf springs to mind now!!!
No doubt he hit her, how hard we don't know, none of that was right.
However... with comments made I really wonder if they had hoped he'd kick off.
Let's hope nothing genuinely gets worse, she'll regret playing it like that.
It's not going to end well if she plays games & she also has to remember that people who know him could be watching & recording them!

Reactions: 7
The boy who cried wolf springs to mind now!!!
No doubt he hit her, how hard we don't know, none of that was right.
However... with comments made I really wonder if they had hoped he'd kick off.
Let's hope nothing genuinely gets worse, she'll regret playing it like that.
It's not going to end well if she plays games & she also has to remember that people who know him could be watching & recording them!
They are a real bunch!!! All as bad as each other...thats why no one wants to make a move!!!

Reactions: 5
I am done my family have spent the past few years helping my daughter escape domestic violence physical and mentally This now is a new low online I can’t even get my head around it

Yes Chelsea was a laugh at first then it went weird but we still watched the car crash, but this happening now is sick, a total disrespect to women and mothers

They both need removing from tik tok

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She pissed on her feet.. I'm over these two, they are the stuff of nightmares...
You guys are hysterical and have made me laugh so much 💚

Reactions: 5
Who’s got the video?! i don’t care about leanne she done nothing to help lisa last night or tonight. all leanne cares about is clout and views!

“Chelsea” is a pig. She doesn’t care about anyone or anything. Using mental health as an excuse for her ! I’m mentally ill but I’ve got manners and put people before social media likes and money. Disgusting excuse for a human being. Her mate is upset on tt and she’s eating like a pig burping away. I cannot stand her, she’s a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lisa thinks Chelsea is in her corner. Deluded again. All Chelsea is concerned about is views. Narcissist.

View attachment 1036201
Tonight has taken a turn. Is that Chyanne commenting as well? 😂
She had those pants on 3 days ago when she was showing off in a restaurant 🤨 ewww

Why she kicking off about a plastic £2.50 grinder when Lisa is sat entertaining her loud arse, whys Chelsea accusing Lisa of robbing her grinder hahah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Now chelsea's totally gaslighting lisa and telling everyone on her live that thats just ths way frenchento is and hes actually a good guy?!
I can't make head or tail of it tonight

• Wow
  • Angry
Hhhhmmmmm Chelsea could quite settle in that house with an Italian man with money

This is horrid.

Lisa looks so sad sitting there listen to Chelsea talking nonsense

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.