ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find the exposed account? The only one I'm seeing has the infamous reception video?

I switched off last night after watching leanne laughing and joking with 'finchento' after watching him abuse her so called friend.
Last nights behaviour has further confirmed to me that she has absolutely zero empathy for others and is definitely a sociopath.

Also, I'm sorry to the poster who's daughter is going through a similar situation, I hope she is doing ok. (Sorry I lost your comment to reply to).

Hope you're all good this morning. Last night was upsetting to say the least and miss leanne sunk lower than I thought possible.

Reactions: 14
Chelsea and Lisa don’t have a friendship. The only thing they have in common is their obsession with TikTok and that they’re both vile individuals. Lisa invited Chelsea on a whim, there was no thought behind it. She didn’t think she’d come. Chelsea acted impulsively goaded on by her followers. It turned into the disgusting tit show we knew it would. There was never going to be a walk on the beach or dinner in a restaurant. Chelsea will laugh it off today and continue to verbally abuse anyone who asks about what happened. Lisa will never leave her toxic relationship and continue to be in denial, get drunk and pass out. They both always pretend to not remember what’s gone on the day before or how they behaved. Then watch themselves back on bits of video and think they’re hilarious. It’s as simple as that. What a horrible, sad pathetic existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Until i see an official diagnosis and medication from a registered doctor im not buying the mental health bullsh1t. It is just an excuse to behave badly without repercussions or being sent away.

Oh well, she asked her to visit!!

Maybe they live above the restaurant

I meant once she was home. I feel sorry for all her neighbours having to deal with her.

And yes she upped at left Lisa’s after everyone had gone to sleep, not before charging her phone and eating the chocolates she bought for Lisa though…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow Gang, I've been AWOL whilst on long night shifts...sounds like I missed a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I meant once she was home. I feel sorry for all her neighbours having to deal with her.

And yes she upped at left Lisa’s after everyone had gone to sleep, not before charging her phone and eating the chocolates she bought for Lisa though…
Oh i get it now..lol...yes i see she was back to her old abusive self. Shees that kettle is loud🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The workingclasstory is on and being absolutely vile - displaying similar behavior as chelsea saying to anyone who disagrees with her “were you dropped as a baby” and saying that vini “didn’t hit Lisa hard enough” I hate chelsea but this working class Tory lass seems disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So apparently she’s still getting a taxi home, she’s just charging her for the phone while she waits and eating the chocolates she bought for Lisa. Just when you thought she couldn’t be any more of a tit mate
When Lisa was having a full on breakdown on TT the other week, Leanne was attention-whoring on her account, not giving a tit

now chelsea's saying what a good guy vincenzo is:rolleyes:.. Lisa is silent
Jesus, enabling DV now? Another low moment - what a scumbag

• Wow
Reactions: 8
if she gets enough money she’ll sneak off into the night without a word to Lisa. And even after all that Lisa would still call her a friend, I don’t understand it

Cute Kitty 😻I wish I captured the side eye it gave chels
Bet the cat is saying your one nasty crusty ass witch get to duck out of my house..booyakaa. 😂

She’s in a car on the way home 🤔
what i am just going throw the threads has leeane really gone home omfg....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is the video of when he was kicking off last night with Lisa?

And this just shows the sort of person Chelsea is, as she shouldn't have been on live still recording when all that was happening.

Reactions: 4
Her poor mates gonna wake up in the morning with her mate gone as well as most her chocolates. Wonder if she’s even locked Lisa’s door…

Imagine being one of her neighbours with the way she’s been slamming about
so she has done a runner with lisa`s money ppl were giving lisa money to leave that rat man .....it`s true what ppl were saying then she did rob her cousin terrance quin.. thieving cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought it was funny when old man vinnie said all chelsea does is sit round smoking weed all day and lie lol 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant find the exposed account? The only one I'm seeing has the infamous reception video?

I switched off last night after watching leanne laughing and joking with 'finchento' after watching him abuse her so called friend.
Last nights behaviour has further confirmed to me that she has absolutely zero empathy for others and is definitely a sociopath.

Also, I'm sorry to the poster who's daughter is going through a similar situation, I hope she is doing ok. (Sorry I lost your comment to reply to).

Hope you're all good this morning. Last night was upsetting to say the least and miss leanne sunk lower than I thought possible.
I turned off when she was so pissed and gibbering nothing but tit.

Reactions: 1

I think the account is chelsealeeartexposed and chelsealeeartclips all the screen records from last nite are on there 👀👀

Reactions: 3
How did she manage to get her money? And how much has she taken from her?

People in her live was sending money for her and Lisa to get a hotel/out of there when her boyfriend was abusing her. Chelsea kept the money and spent £130 on a uber home once everyone had gone to sleep. Also when she got home she was shouting about wanting her money back from Lisa for her uber

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.