Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Oh cash, as always getting the wrong end of the stick and running with it.

Of course it was Cash you could see the venom in every word. Cash if you’re reading this and I’m sure you are. Why don’t you ever address any number of the valid posts from women whose stories you’ve stolen.
It’s all shit and giggles and insta kitchens and lazy garlic jibes but you never, ever, ever address any of the valid and perfectly acceptable questions raised about your lack of authenticity.

You attempt to derail the conversation every time.

Last time you were on Insta, you said your daughter was given detention for refusing to write a letter and that she had been punished. You posted a picture of the letter your daughter refused to write or wrote incorrectly. When it was pointed out that the school in question (the school you made public) doesn’t give detention in such a way. You changed the story yet again to say that your address had been compromised and you and your daughter were at risk because you were fleeing DV, then you promptly deleted your account. You have accused people of bullying you when you spend all your time goading people to get a rise and some attention in the back of the fake controversies you orchestrate.

You’re a fucking liar, I couldn’t give a flying fig about cookie and anyone else who enabled your terrible and frankly bloody unhinged behaviour.

You want so desperately to be seen as an avant garde trail blazer who follows her own path. You have been trying for years to carve some form of niche for yourself and tried on every persona imaginable but it hasn’t worked.

You delete and reinvent yourself so many times it’s no wonder you have difficulty from ascertaining truth from the contents of your imagination.

Reactions: 16
I donated my last ten pounds to a go fund me once, because I knew I’d be paid again soon whereas they were clearly desperate for it.

I didn’t donate to cash because I had the money, but could see she was a liar. And yet again - here she is creating some more self-made drama. I was just wondering about her today, must have felt pretty shit to lose 15k followers after gaining them through the lies eh?
This is what I did. So did my friend and we were in the same refuge together, living with the same issues as Cash (including people saying ‘you have a phone so you can’t be poor ’). It felt like someone was finally telling our story. I told Cash my story and she repurposed it the next morning for a post, down to the very detail and it fucking broke me. I know others who had the same done to them. This is not a vendetta, this is just a lot of really hurt people who are tired of this woman using their story for her own gain. Poverty doesn’t mean you simply hate all middle class people. It means you need someone to highlight the shame you feel, the lack of help available and it would have been amazing if she did have all that money she now says she did to buy wine, she started raising the profile of others who were in a worse off position. It was all Me ME ME. I’m only here because I want any journalist looking into her when her book comes out to know there are holes and that people were used. Her name isn’t even Cash, it’s Kelly and she went to the Brit school. And yes I’m fucking hurt

Reactions: 11

nittygrittyditty91

I don’t want to go into my experience with Cash. But if she’s reading this...She knows exactly who I am. She named me as a bully and we both know the truth of our argument. But the words “I’ve got a book deal so F*** you” are an accurate account to go off. I apparently tried to bring her down and target her when I had about 200 followers and a private account. After I called her out on her behaviour she had quite a long argument with me. which then turned and she apologised for her behaviour. The next day I was blocked. And I had an inbox full of stories screenshots of her ranting about bullying. The woman is manipulative poison. And she knows exactly what she tried to do that day, take my stories. I’m a single mother of two. And a victim of domestic violence. So do the maths. With that I’m out.

I was the one to accuse her of posting the threads herself. And she threatened me with all sorts.

I’ll stop there. Because it’s months down the line. And I’ve moved on. I think she should too and take a break from being a knob head for a day.

(Shit guys i feel like we’re in that scene of mean girls in a circle and discussing who’s been personally victimised by Cash Caraway. Well keep the burn book going after all it’s only the truth)

Reactions: 10

Spilttea

VIP Member
Disclaimer:
Of course I’m glad no one has killed them selves.

Cash has been pretty vitriolic towards a whole heap of people, she has set her rabid fans on anyone who has dared criticise or question any part of her narrative.

She constantly changes her account of what has happened to her /in her life and when called out she gets aggressive and back pedals and tries to “spin the story”

I’m not a Tory,not an insta mum,not white or middle class however she is a thoroughly nasty piece of work who frequently creates drama where there isn’t none, calls out bullying whilst bullying others herself. She attempts to shut down free speech when it doesn’t suit her version of events.

I can’t pretend to be concerned for her when she is perfectly ok, she has probably always been ok. No one outed her,no one doxxed her and it would not surprise me if she left insta and just set up another profile because she yet again got called out on her less than truthful version of events.

Of course she was ok at an awards show despite it’s abundance of a whole heap of white middle class attendees.

Roxanna

Just watched rebel lou’s story, she is not the brightest star on insta is she? She gives all the sweary sound bites, waffles on for ages about oppression like a true angry seventeen year old student who doesn’t quite understand that truth matters, integrity matters and Cash is not doing anything other than a hard sell on her book and tour.

I don't have an issue with anyone trying to make money as long as they are transparent about it. Cash not only was not transparent, she blatantly lied, deleted her history and created a new persona. I used to really like her and defended her on mumsnet until I realized that she had lied about a lot of stuff. I don't know if she has/had an alcohol issue but she would say something on a story and then drastically change it and make out that she was being gaslighted. I remember she was storying about mumsnet, being very angry about 'allegations that she had had botox. She vehemently denied it. Someone then posted a piece she had written, reviewing the botox experience on The Comeback Mum. Cash had scrubbed this blog but you know, the internet is forever. She then did a story saying 'So what if i've had botox, are single, working mums not allowed?' and started her whole victimization by the patriarchy spiel. She did that quite a few times with different issues. It was really odd, it was almost like she was a split person who didn't know what was going on.

Reactions: 9
It’s so manipulative that she came in here, created some unhinged posts about herself and Joan Didion (so she could be seen alongside The Greats of course - the ego is always present and correct) and then posted the screen grabs on her Twitter. All to ensure those looking at Tattle ignore the victims of DV who have been used by her. Cash - just speak to us. Come on here and speak to us as humans and explain why you lied to us, explain why you were ok with taking £10 off those more vulnerable than you. I have had a journalist contact me about this story and it feels like finally people are listening to what is really going on. I am so thankful I have a voice here and it’s not being controlled by a manipulative woman looking to sell a book.

Reactions: 9
M

Member 2143

All of her shows over the past year have sold out and so have her art and zines, this girl is doing good.

This whole thread is a group of anonymous people against one other woman, it outrageous. There are no facts on this thread, just hatred. I work with Cash and get sent emails all the time about her, it's ridiculous. No one cares, she's a good writer and people like working with her, no one cares about her instagram account.
Hi Connie, like attracts like I'm afraid. Cash has been utterly vile about and to many many people - if she hadn't, people would want to vent about her. She's not easy to like - or her persona isn't... Not sure which it is.

Reactions: 8

Spilttea

VIP Member
That diatribe was awesome.

Cash yet again demonstrated her awesome ability to rewrite parts of her own written words once she is called out on it.

I thought she quit insta because her location was revealed, all because she lied about her daughter’s alleged detention for not writing what she was asked to by the agent of the patriarchy and definitely a Tory supporter teacher...

But, no, we had it all wrong, when cash writes a thing she is perfectly within her rights to deny she has ever written the aforementioned thing and then call you a a lying bullying Tory cunt if you disagree with her.

Fuck off cash. You are the epitome of white lady feminism and no better than all the other insta vultures.

Roxanna

Socks are about.

You sad bunch of grown women. Saturday night and you’re bitching about someone you have never met.

I feel sorry for you. Not her. ??
I feel a tiny bit sorry for you Shazza to be honest. Saturday night and you are frothing and defending an Internet emperor in new clothes.

• Haha

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Janice turner was had.

Great comment under the article:

If the Naomi Wolf debacle taught us anything, it's that books aren't fact-checked. So much of this story seems off. She "was asked" to write a play at 19 for Soho Theatre? By who? What 19 year olds with no connections are asked to write plays for central London theatres? Peep show punters brought a pram to Soho sex shop as a gift for her - really? Would that not look highly incongruous? What man would walk into a sex shop with a pram? Even her explanation for how she came to be living in Maida Vale eight years ago - that landlords purposely kept their properties in disrepair to guarantee council tenants - sounds like nonsense. Most landlords don't want council tenants, especially in 2011 when they could have a banker paying triple for a posh flat in Maida Vale. Sounds like a good read but let's all apply some critical thinking.

Slatternly

I get the absolute rage when cc labels herself as oppressed and marginalised. She should try being black. Or uneducated. Or disabled. Or living in terrible cramped housing. How dare she claim to represent the oppressed?

Addabaddaboo

What a bunch of sock-puppets.

Cash openly appropriates other people’s experiences.
It’ll all come out in the end.

Btw, she’s no Andy Kaufman.

I donated my last ten pounds to a go fund me once, because I knew I’d be paid again soon whereas they were clearly desperate for it.

I didn’t donate to cash because I had the money, but could see she was a liar. And yet again - here she is creating some more self-made drama. I was just wondering about her today, must have felt pretty shit to lose 15k followers after gaining them through the lies eh?
And before anyone says I should start speaking about these issues, I’m a victim of DV, have been relocated twice this year alone (it’s Feb) and no way could I ever speak out, for me ormy son. I would never risk it and so when Cash came along feeling strong enough to, it honestly felt like I had an ally. That’s why I gave her £10. That’s why I’m here because I’m hurt. I have no one else to speak to about how much this woman used me and others

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Not CC. Truly.
OK. Then tell us what/who you are and what your agenda is instead of acting all shady? Not sure what you're hoping to achieve here. As I told you when you messaged me, Cash is old news. No one really cares about her and her stories any more. Don't really understand why you're wanting to rehash it all and what you're going to get out of it? If you really are a journalist, go read the Parttimeworkingmummy thread and investigate her instead.

Fluffs

I joined here as the Mumsnet discussion got shut down and I felt there was a lot more to be said... I’m struggling to understand how CC had to leave Instagram bcos of white middle class mummies bullying her? That’s bollocks.
The whole post about her daughter getting detention for refusing to write to the queen was made up for likes.
I’m sure like another poster said, she was just made to stay in at playtime to complete her work which is what happens to most primary age kids. Doesn’t sound as good though does it? She’s also outed herself much more on IG than one comment did on that post, she’s just being a martyr.
I really liked CC at first, I’m a feminist, labour voting, Corbyn supporting, women’s rights activist etc etc... but thought a while ago things didn’t add up - all of which has been covered here.
Also. Her post about the tommy Robinson supporter - complete click bait. I’d love to know if she has any Muslim friends and if they agree with her - bcos mine would call complete bullshit and rightly so.

Ladyhearmetonight

"Blunt, dignified and brutally revealing, Skint Estate takes Cash’s personal story and skilfully weaves it into a manifesto for change."

This is from the penguin website. A personal story is a memoir or an autobiography. Unless it is made up. Then it's a novel. It is completely unethical of Penguin to publish something as a "personal story" unless they make it clear that it is fiction, as applicable. It is also totally unethical and probably legally actionable to use other people's life stories and pass that off as your own.

Reactions: 7

Spilttea

VIP Member
She’s about as mysterious as a fart in a packed out lift. A genius and a superstar all in her head, skewing facts and bending timelines to suit her narrative. Fucking carpet bagging charlatan.

• Haha
The lack of critical thinking skills within the general population these days is really very worrying. You think: how did Donald Trump get elected? Then realise a quite sizeable majority of the general public will believe anything they are told online without any verifiable facts to back it up. It's FAKE NEWS, rebel.lou! ?
Cash masks viciousness, vitriol and jealousy towards ‘Instamums’ (of which she was one until about 8 months ago. Her own bio before it was deleted said ‘Cash has worked with brands, including John Lewis’) as ART. Burn the yummy mummy bitches! has been her subtext since she rebranded as ANTI INSTAMUM. She’s closed down every other thread somehow and this one just won’t die. Because people don’t like being silenced Cash. Or lied to.

It says on her website that Cash Carraway is a name she uses to work under, creatively. If it's not her legal name, which she implies it isn't in her FAQ's, then it technically wouldn't be on the food bank voucher. Generally, to use a food bank you need a referral from a Dr, citizens advice etc, which would be in your legal name...?