Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she’s trying to compare being working class to being an ethnic minority/gay/disabled and basically any other minority.
I get that class is an issue socially but people aren’t disagreeing with her bcos she’s working class - it’s bcos she’s playing the victim or straight out lying!
The whole “burn the working class witch” thing was cringey and completely missed the point.

The lack of critical thinking skills within the general population these days is really very worrying. You think: how did Donald Trump get elected? Then realise a quite sizeable majority of the general public will believe anything they are told online without any verifiable facts to back it up. It's FAKE NEWS, rebel.lou! ?
Cash masks viciousness, vitriol and jealousy towards ‘Instamums’ (of which she was one until about 8 months ago. Her own bio before it was deleted said ‘Cash has worked with brands, including John Lewis’) as ART. Burn the yummy mummy witches! has been her subtext since she rebranded as ANTI INSTAMUM. She’s closed down every other thread somehow and this one just won’t die. Because people don’t like being silenced Cash. Or lied to.

Reactions: 7
They all want to control what is being said about them. Whether Waitrose instamums, or working class witches or however they are branded that week. Cash admitted on her own page in a response to one of the comments that I read that she wanted 'to control the narrative'. Instagram allows them all to control what is said by deleting and blocking at will. That's why they monitor the forums, and used various tactics on mumsnet to close down or steer the discussion in different directions.

Reactions: 4
They all want to control what is being said about them. Whether Waitrose instamums, or working class witches or however they are branded that week. Cash admitted on her own page in a response to one of the comments that I read that she wanted 'to control the narrative'. Instagram allows them all to control what is said by deleting and blocking at will. That's why they monitor the forums, and used various tactics on mumsnet to close down or steer the discussion in different directions.
Exactly this. I’ve commented on many Instamum and anti-instamum feeds and if it’s not what they want to hear, I’ve been deleted or blocked. I’ve always been polite and respectful, just haven’t agreed that £55 is necessarily affordable for a top. Equally I haven’t agreed with Cash’s name and shame drama tactic. If she’d just got on with discussing actual issues instead of her own drama, she’d have risen above many of the Instamums she was bizarrely trying to take down. It’s just not working Cash.

Reactions: 1
Who are these alleged "middle class white women" then? Why isn't cash naming them and setting out specific examples.

This Lou one is quite the peach. Queer in her bio but has been married to a man for the last 10 years. Either very confused or a great big attention seeker. You choose!

Reactions: 2
I think she has commented on mod
Yes. But we keep hearing about swathes of people. Who exactly are they. In between managing FOD's antics and "designing" crap jewellery, I don't think MOD would have the time to run such a comprehensive one woman "Burn the Working Class Witch" campaign.

Her blaming game is an odd one - look how she categorically names Cookie her allegeded friend as the person behind that satire TIT account with zero evidence.

Wasn’t this last post about the school thing a person who commented on her feed? Someone shared the screen grab on here - this person didnt appear to be a troll just a regular person calling her out on her lies

I think she has commented on mod
Who has commented on Mod? Rebel Lou or Cash?

Yes. But we keep hearing about swathes of people. Who exactly are they. In between managing FOD's antics and "designing" crap jewellery, I don't think MOD would have the time to run such a comprehensive one woman "Burn the Working Class Witch" campaign.
I would like to see MOD's "Burn the Working Class Witch" campaign. Maybe she can design a witch pendant.

Who has commented on Mod? Rebel Lou or Cash?

I would like to see MOD's "Burn the Working Class Witch" campaign. Maybe she can design a witch pendant.
I think a badge would be good. Or maybe a postcard to stick in one's window. Like thecNot a Tory ones. Which alwYs make me think, that's nice, dear (IDGAF)

Reactions: 1
I think the TIT account should re start about time someone took the piss out of all of this influencer nonsense

Totally agree. That Ness Lyons whoever she is needs to get back on the horse. It’s a shame Cash hounded her and any who dared comment on it off Instagram. Bring back TIT.

Just watched rebel lou’s story, she is not the brightest star on insta is she? She gives all the sweary sound bites, waffles on for ages about oppression like a true angry seventeen year old student who doesn’t quite understand that truth matters, integrity matters and Cash is not doing anything other than a hard sell on her book and tour.

Reactions: 10
I just looked at her page yikes she’s an angry chicken isn’t she. What’s her stories about I can’t bring myself to hear her ranting like Cash does

Revel Lou’s page is giving me lols. She’s like the poor mans cash caraway, scuse the pun. It’s like seeing a reasonsbly gcse English student tackle persuasive writing techniques. Lots of lists and adjectives n tit.

Reactions: 3
Aww bless Rebel Lou, she really thinks that she is the first person to think of critical thinking, demanding a "pocket of dissension" on IG to stand up to heterosexual, cisgendered, white, middle class mummies who have now prevented her from connecting to CC as their power has silenced a marginalized, oppressed woman. She seems obsessed with her, and she spends quite a lot of time in John Lewis carparks, which is also the fault of the powerful.

I think that her plan is to lie low for a while as the inconsistenties in her stories are coming back to bite her, certainly the person who knew she wasn’t telling the truth about detention in the primary school.
She will blame it on white, skinny, middle class witches and then come back with more artistic stories for her tour.
Could also be a good ruse to get back to London more quickly than the 200 and something days that she said she had to wait.

Reactions: 5
I used to follow CC back in the day when she was scrabbling for a piece of the Instagram, white (company), aspirational lifestyle. But she wasn't very good at it. Others were doing it better, wittier and with more polish and smarter interiors. She couldn't compete. So she has reinvented herself with a different USP, a new drum to bang and a new (Bayliss & Harding)soap box to stand on. Quite transparent.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.