Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well I for one am not too impressed by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism not investigating Cash and her stories properly.

Smell my cheese you mother!

Deletions going on again on mumsnet, that place is a joke now. no free speech!

Reactions: 3
If Cash is a parody, like Alan Partridge, why is everyone on such a downer? :cry: Remember the grafitti on his car, I loved that :LOL::LOL::LOL:
cook pass babtridge. I’m a big partridge fan! If she had just said from the off most of this is art, there would have been none of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
If Cash is a parody, like Alan Partridge, why is everyone on such a downer? :cry: Remember the grafitti on his car, I loved that :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Because Alan Partridge was obviously a parody, didn't prey on vulnerable people and didn't go round ranting and raving and bullying real life people under the guise of having mental health problems

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t an act, well it was but it wasn’t meant to be seen as an act, she really did want ppl to believe that was her.
When she got caught out talking bullshit she started with the ITS ART.
of course if anyone questions her on it her answer is to scream WORKING CLASS CANT MAKE ART STOP KEEPING US POOR NOT A TORY RUG until the person forgets what they were questioning.

Reactions: 4
Because Alan Partridge was obviously a parody, didn't prey on vulnerable people and didn't go round ranting and raving and bullying real life people under the guise of having mental health problems
I dunno some people think Partridge is real (I’m honestly not joking btw)

It wasn’t an act, well it was but it wasn’t meant to be seen as an act, she really did want ppl to believe that was her.
When she got caught out talking bullshit she started with the ITS ART.
of course if anyone questions her on it her answer is to scream WORKING CLASS CANT MAKE ART STOP KEEPING US POOR NOT A TORY RUG until the person forgets what they were questioning.
It's basically the equivalent of Teresa May saying "Brexit means Brexit" until the other person gives up and dies. Cash has more in common with the Tories than she thinks

Reactions: 1
That diatribe was awesome.

Cash yet again demonstrated her awesome ability to rewrite parts of her own written words once she is called out on it.

I thought she quit insta because her location was revealed, all because she lied about her daughter’s alleged detention for not writing what she was asked to by the agent of the patriarchy and definitely a Tory supporter teacher...

But, no, we had it all wrong, when cash writes a thing she is perfectly within her rights to deny she has ever written the aforementioned thing and then call you a a lying bullying Tory bleep if you disagree with her.

duck off cash. You are the epitome of white lady feminism and no better than all the other insta vultures.

Reactions: 8
Mumsnet have predictably deleted the thread with a patronising ‘we’re hard pressed to find how this makes anyone’s lives easier’ or some such crap.

Yeah, who cares about the truth eh mumsnet?
Cash claimed she sent them a cease and desist letter in one of her stories. Bollocks or not?

Yeah, who cares about the truth eh mumsnet?
Cash claimed she sent them a cease and desist letter in one of her stories. Bollocks or not?
How could Mumsnet even know what the truth is? It’s just a forum. Why is anyone bothered about seeing a letter to mumsnet? There are hundreds of letters every day that we’ll never know about.

Socks are about.

You sad bunch of grown women. Saturday night and you’re bitching about someone you have never met.

I feel sorry for you. Not her. ??
I feel a tiny bit sorry for you Shazza to be honest. Saturday night and you are frothing and defending an Internet emperor in new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You sad bunch of grown women. Saturday night and you’re bitching about someone you have never met.

I feel sorry for you. Not her. ??
Typing that from deep within the ambassador's ball I presume?

Reactions: 4
Aren’t you a sock too? I mean you’re not actually “Roxanna” (like Madonna :p). This whole forum is sock puppets, isn’t it? Everyone is just a random made up name and could be anyone o_O
No, not really.

No, not really.
Not really what? It’s a bit stupid, this forum is anonymous and nobody has a clue who anyone is in real life. You could be someone we all know, pretending to be called Roxanna. You can’t say not really, that’s just a fact.

Not really what? It’s a bit stupid, this forum is anonymous and nobody has a clue who anyone is in real life. You could be someone we all know, pretending to be called Roxanna. You can’t say not really, that’s just a fact.
I think you are misunderstanding what sock puppets are...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.