Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cash got a 1k+ tweet yesterday, her engagement levels are always low so with that and her times article she’ll be on a mighty endorphin rush right now.
How long you think before it’s all revealed as bullshit?

Reactions: 1
A quick Google shows she went by the name Cash Teran previously. Lots of pics of her and her band members, which must include the one who allegedly best her up.

Reactions: 1
A quick Google shows she went by the name Cash Teran previously. Lots of pics of her and her band members, which must include the one who allegedly best her up.
I can't remember what the name she went by was when she stood as a candidate in local elections

I just googled ‘Cash Teran’ and found this...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve dipped in and out of the cash caraway saga a few times but is the general consensus that she’s completely fabricated all of the stuff about being skint/living in hostels/being a victim of DV/sex work etc?
I can’t figure out if it’s all an elaborate lie or if it’s some sort of sick performance art piece?

I’ve dipped in and out of the cash caraway saga a few times but is the general consensus that she’s completely fabricated all of the stuff about being skint/living in hostels/being a victim of DV/sex work etc?
I can’t figure out if it’s all an elaborate lie or if it’s some sort of sick performance art piece?
On IG people called her out saying she had taken their life events and turned them into her own. I honestly don’t know what’s true and what’s not, but whenever she was found out she’d make out it was all art and not meant to be taken literally. The whole ‘(you think) working class people can’t make art’ strawman would be wheeled out in order to shut down criticism.

I just googled ‘Cash Teran’ and found this...

Bloody hell

I don’t really know why she gets any attention or why people even give her the time of day.

She just seems like an absolute hole. I have no time for the “I’m so hard done by” routine when she does nothing to help herself

Claims she has no family and doesn’t have contact with the father of her child, but continues to live in LONDON (the most expensive place in the country) in temporary/social housing, says she can’t find work due to no childcare etc etc etc ———— maybe move out London to a more affordable place to live and get yourself a part time job?

Sorry but she’s full of tit.
She needs to fade back into obscurity and focus on providing a stable environment for her child instead of trying to make herself some sort of celebrity.

Reactions: 5
There’s enough digital footprint for a journo to find out about her. rob draper has a photo with her on a night bus on an old flikr account. Start there...

There's an interview in the times with her today. It's paywalled but you can sign up for free and read an article a week without paying. Nothing about her rings true if you ask me.
Times interview

She is also in Grazia mag this month (I use Readly) it’s all about her life story but publicising her book!

I think the whole CC persona is an absurdist extended piece of theatre. I can imagine her making a documentary about the whole thing in a year or so with a segment on “and just after my fake book was launched, I appeared on BBC Breakfast” ... cuts to interview with Charlie and Steph...

Reactions: 3
I think it’s all an act. A type of performance art. A character. She’s mysterious and she knows this makes people interested

Reactions: 3
She’s about as mysterious as a fart in a packed out lift. A genius and a superstar all in her head, skewing facts and bending timelines to suit her narrative. bleeping carpet bagging charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.