Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Cookie when she was still around. Yes she was funny and self deprecating. However she was slowly unravelling and it was disturbing to see.

She posted insta videos from her work place during her breaks and lunch time basically slagging off her employer and her colleagues. She went shy of naming her colleagues but if you wanted to you could find her and them and I wonder if she was found out by her employer?

Her appearance went from parodying the insta mums and their obsessions with how they look to looking like someone who clearly wasn’t taking care of herself.

Cash was an utter twit towards her, however Cookie was not above making petty jibes at others. Their friendship was toxic and just seemed disingenuous. I also couldn’t shake the feeling that Cookie would give up all her Jack Whitehall prized posters for a slice of that insta mum filthy cash and freebies.

The whole insta mum and influencer thing is a bubble of simmering resentment, lies, jealousy, competitiveness and fake friendships it’s no wonder it’s such a mess.

Reactions: 7
Going back to the TIT account. The jokes were on them - the Influencers, it was really funny and so many of the already named followed and liked. It’s good to see they can take the piss out themselves even UGG and her daytime cocktail making its all a bit of a show and I find her really funny. But Cash just couldn’t handle it, why? Because she’s a pathological liar, a bully and IMO a really messed up girl. But then a part of me thinks this is all for show again. Look we’re all here still taking about her. She’d make quite an interesting case study in years to come. I just wonder what her agent thinks. Must be embarrassing for them to sit back and watch

Reactions: 1
Cash and Cookie were supposedly close friends. I remember Cookie defending Cash on her stories. Cash claimed that MP threw Cookie under a bus after she w rote a piece on working poverty. MP offered Cash a platform to speak after Cash claimed that the Instamums all came from privileged backgrounds and weren't speaking for the working class women like her. CC rejected this offer, snubbing it and saying she wanted her own platform rather than a borrowed one. When the proverbial bit the fan Cash was extremely nasty about Cookie, making fun of her writing ca lling her a liar and fantacist.
I like MP, people claim that she wants to keep sweet with everyone, but remember that IG is her business platform. She needs to keep it professional, not kick off a la Katie Hopkins style. She is also vastly aware of her own privilege which sets her apart from her IG counterparts.

I’ve watched on for months, I even spoke to CC through DM’s a few times and at first I was totally taken in and felt for her. I realised very quickly that things were fishy.
Tbh I’m not a huge fan of a lot of the family vloggers, especially CM vloggers, or at least the way they come across. But I do like MP, Clemmie Hooper actually seems quite nice, although I’ve only spoken with her through DM’s.
I’m not saying I agree with everything these people do for work. But I’d rather follow a small handful of them than CC who just constantly causes drama. If she’s mentally unwell, suicidal and finding social media makes things worse then a break and speaking to a dr would be the sensible thing to do.
She’s called out so many people, pointed the finger at so many, and just caused a lot of upset. But then calls bully when anyone dares question anything.
I don’t know where or if people have been telling anyone where her daughter lives etc. Because I really don’t believe anything she says.
I’m sure there’s truth in some of it, she could actually be doing some good with the platform she has but it’s all drama and hostility.

I’ve found a lot more diverse, smaller and enjoyable people to follow on IG of late.

Does anyone follow rebel.lou? She has storied sayings Cash has been ‘outed’ by middle class white mummies ? there was ONE comment on Cash’s post naming NO names of schools or areas, how has it become so twisted?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow rebel.lou? She has storied sayings Cash has been ‘outed’ by middle class white mummies [emoji2955] there was ONE comment on Cash’s post naming NO names of schools or areas, how has it become so twisted?
I’ve watched it, and I like Lou a lot. I’ve left though wondering what I’ve missed?

I like the way Lou has added to Cash's 'white middle class instamum' and they are now 'cisgendered, heterosexual, white middle class instamum'. #cisterhood

Lol, nothing like a bit of embellishment. Who needs facts when emotions are what matters?

Reactions: 5
I joined here as the Mumsnet discussion got shut down and I felt there was a lot more to be said... I’m struggling to understand how CC had to leave Instagram bcos of white middle class mummies bullying her? That’s bollocks.
The whole post about her daughter getting detention for refusing to write to the queen was made up for likes.
I’m sure like another poster said, she was just made to stay in at playtime to complete her work which is what happens to most primary age kids. Doesn’t sound as good though does it? She’s also outed herself much more on IG than one comment did on that post, she’s just being a martyr.
I really liked CC at first, I’m a feminist, labour voting, Corbyn supporting, women’s rights activist etc etc... but thought a while ago things didn’t add up - all of which has been covered here.
Also. Her post about the tommy Robinson supporter - complete click bait. I’d love to know if she has any Muslim friends and if they agree with her - bcos mine would call complete bullshit and rightly so.

Reactions: 8
I like the way Lou has added to Cash's 'white middle class instamum' and they are now 'cisgendered, heterosexual, white middle class instamum'. #cisterhood
All the LOLz as Rebel.Lou rants about middle class mums whilst sitting outside John Lewis. ?

Oh irony, you fickle queen!

Reactions: 6
‘Ou
Does anyone follow rebel.lou? She has storied sayings Cash has been ‘outed’ by middle class white mummies ? there was ONE comment on Cash’s post naming NO names of schools or areas, how has it become so twisted?
‘Outed?!’

If she means on here then yes we’ve all started to join the dots and realise all is not what it seems and at the expense of bullying others. I’m not middle class, and I’m definitely not an Instamum. I think she’s most devastated that her people are no longer that keen to support her lies and manipulative behaviour.

• Haha
does rebel Lou mean outed by that one person in CCs comments?
I can’t bring myself to watch her stories, her insta bio gives me hives.

Rebel.lou and all that angsty bullshit in the car park. Not everyone who has questioned the authenticity of Cash’ claims is an instamum, or white or even middle class but let’s not let facts get in the way of the chest beating and wailing.

does rebel Lou mean outed by that one person in CCs comments?
I can’t bring myself to watch her stories, her insta bio gives me hives.
No one outed her. Cash is making tit up again and twisting the facts to suit her narrative.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s trying to say that cash carraway was a piece of thought provoking art who made us think critically about issues. She’s been hounded and attacked. Thank fuvk a working class woman makes us feel an emotion. That’s the most echo chambery pile of wank I’ve heard today. Her fans are like 16 year old sociology students from 1988.

Reactions: 5
Ha ha!!! She also says that priveleaged women can’t take criticism and that the mummies can’t tolerate one voiceof dissent....oooh the irony.

I get the absolute rage when cc labels herself as oppressed and marginalised. She should try being black. Or uneducated. Or disabled. Or living in terrible cramped housing. How dare she claim to represent the oppressed?

Reactions: 8
Rebel.lou and all that angsty bullshit in the car park. Not everyone who has questioned the authenticity of Cash’ claims is an instamum, or white or even middle class but let’s not let facts get in the way of the chest beating and wailing.
The lack of critical thinking skills within the general population these days is really very worrying. You think: how did Donald Trump get elected? Then realise a quite sizeable majority of the general public will believe anything they are told online without any verifiable facts to back it up. It's FAKE NEWS, rebel.lou! ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.