Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a single parent, too. How odd that you would assume I'm not.
Why would I assume you were one or were not one? You're acting dead shady lol that is all. I don't care either way. I dont know Cash in real life just used to follow her and felt awful for her

How odd that i would assume you were a single parent when you have given no context about yourself lmao

Why would I assume you were one or were not one? You're acting dead shady lol that is all. I don't care either way. I dont know Cash in real life just used to follow her and felt awful for her

How odd that i would assume you were a single parent when you have given no context about yourself lmao
"Dead shady" Laughing

Even if someone private messages you, there’s nothing stopping them just posting whatever you’ve said privately on here so you may as well just come out with whatever it is you’re trying to find out?

Even if someone private messages you, there’s nothing stopping them just posting whatever you’ve said privately on here so you may as well just come out with whatever it is you’re trying to find out?
You are exactly right. I'm not trying to find out anything; I'm asking for substantiation of the claims made on this thread.

This is either Cash herself, trying to drum up more controversy for her book/her art/ funz or a journo,
given her (cash’) previous attempts to get attention and cause a storm entirely of her own making it wouldn’t surprise me if it was her.

Cash’s inconsistencies are all over the web, so if you are a journo, it’s not hard to find them. Equally it isn’t hard to find the people she wronged or the folks whose stories she used and passed off as her own.

I must say Cash has done a remarkable job of keeping her rent a gob shut and towing the publisher line and keeping a low profile in the run up
to the book being published.

Reactions: 7
This is either Cash herself, trying to drum up more controversy for her book/her art/ funz or a journo,
given her (cash’) previous attempts to get attention and cause a storm entirely of her own making it wouldn’t surprise me if it was her.

Cash’s inconsistencies are all over the web, so if you are a journo, it’s not hard to find them. Equally it isn’t hard to find the people she wronged or the folks whose stories she used and passed off as her own.

I must say Cash has done a remarkable job of keeping her rent a gob shut and towing the publisher line and keeping a low profile in the run up
to the book being published.
Not CC. Truly.

Not CC. Truly.
OK. Then tell us what/who you are and what your agenda is instead of acting all shady? Not sure what you're hoping to achieve here. As I told you when you messaged me, Cash is old news. No one really cares about her and her stories any more. Don't really understand why you're wanting to rehash it all and what you're going to get out of it? If you really are a journalist, go read the Parttimeworkingmummy thread and investigate her instead.

Reactions: 8
OK. Then tell us what/who you are and what your agenda is instead of acting all shady? Not sure what you're hoping to achieve here. As I told you when you messaged me, Cash is old news. No one really cares about her and her stories any more. Don't really understand why you're wanting to rehash it all and what you're going to get out of it? If you really are a journalist, go read the Parttimeworkingmummy thread and investigate her instead.
I don't need any more than I have now. Thank you.

Just read the article...
It is a huge pity party about how poor she has been all her life and how she has had to turn to the sex industry to support herself. It is interspersed with successful play writing and living with a rich bloke. Every bloke has beaten her and she has spent her life using food banks.
She managed to make friends with rich women at one point and set up an Instagram account that was a ‘joke’ but she got taken seriously and sold ads in it...it was funny because nobody noticed she was being ironic.

She has sold the journalist all her lies and they seem to believe it all...unlike the readers.

The comments on the article are great !

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If you really want to get the dirt on Cash go pester the 3rd tier instamums that have all had run ins with her.

Reactions: 2
Cash has started being active on twitter promoting her book. I think il have to read it and just treat it as fiction!

Reactions: 1
Cash has started being active on twitter promoting her book. I think il have to read it and just treat it as fiction!
Ah, that explains why she's back here then, she needs fodder for the 'persecuted working class single mum' narrative as a nice tagline for her book promo.

Reactions: 5
I know Cash.

I haven’t looked in a while but her old writing is easy to find if you search Cash Carraway Huffpost.
Her Instagram has been deleted, along with it her ranting and ravings, her ‘art’ aka the stories she passed as reality until inconsistencies were pointed out or More often, politely asked about - she would shut down discussion - blocking, deleting and mocking anyone who she felt had ‘wronged’ her.

If you are not cash herself, which I also doubt - message me.

Reactions: 1
I think Cash is manipulative and it’s easy to fall for her reality, at first ay least. Cash will play straight to Turners liberal sensibilities, there will be much fawning over her by the likes of O Jones etc. They'll be bored of her and moved on before they realise they’ve been done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.