Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says on her website that Cash Carraway is a name she uses to work under, creatively. If it's not her legal name, which she implies it isn't in her FAQ's, then it technically wouldn't be on the food bank voucher. Generally, to use a food bank you need a referral from a Dr, citizens advice etc, which would be in your legal name...?

Reactions: 7
Her legal name is Kelly, maybe she asked her social worker/job centre person to fill it out in her ‘stage’ name so she could photo it and put it on the ‘gram in the name of Art?? I’m sure they were happy to comply !
Especially as she yelled at them ‘are you saying the working class can’t make ART’

Reactions: 5
It does! It’s 2010
ft
Wtaf!! I used to post in this thread but it went into absolutely Lucy and I didn't come back for a while. Been occasionally catching up with what's happening now ... And THIS is the biggest joke of them all. Cash you are an utter tool.

Reactions: 1
In one of her unstable moments she said in the stories what her real name is (but quickly deleted it) but I thought she said she changed her name by deed poll.

In one of her unstable moments she said in the stories what her real name is (but quickly deleted it) but I thought she said she changed her name by deed poll.
She definitely said she changed her name legally to Cash Carraway- who knows what the truth is...

She is attention seeking again going on about suicide an this site. She really is desperate

Reactions: 3
Oh well, maybe she might spare a thought for the women that she bullied and called tit writers on her Instagram stories. She really struggles to look at the affect that she might have on other people’s mental health doesn’t she?

Yeah does anyone actually know how Cookie is? No, all we know is cash shamed her off Instagram and blamed her for a ‘satire’ account that she wasn’t even part of.

I just don’t buy any of. A new thread was started yesterday on MN by a new username, Cash happened to see it and posted at 4:50 am today. A long and heartfelt post .....not her style at all...

I have been shown dm conversations from people asking Cash why she lied/stole/took advantage of her followers. I have seen her replies, the way she spoke to people and about people. She is a nasty piece of work. I have seen dm messages she sent people saying she started a lot of those MN threads, that she lied about seeking legal action just to scare MN and their users. The woman is a sociopath.

She appears to be in her 'I'm just a single mother trying to do the best job I can and everyone's out to get me' persona at the minute. It won't last long. She's trying to get a producer for her show so she needs to be on her best behaviour.

I have seen screenshots of Dm conversations too, she is nasty. She says she has no support but daughter stays with her father regularly, she says that he is an abuser?
None of it adds up. She started that MN thread.

She appears to be in her 'I'm just a single mother trying to do the best job I can and everyone's out to get me' persona at the minute. It won't last long.
Anyone coming here wondering what’s going on. Cash responded to me ( also a single working class woman facing DV) questioning why she used my exact story as her own with “I have a bleeping book deal.” She cares for no one, least of all those she says she’s ‘the voice of’ and she makes wild allegations about people (Cookie being a tit writer) and she cries suicide when people start unveiling uncomfortable truths. Because she knows mentioning ‘suicide’ will silence people. Last time she mentioned suicide she spread a rumour she’d killed herself but was then spotted at a champagne fuelled publishing party. And don’t get me wrong, i was horrified at first when she mentioned suicide and didn’t care about all the lies, just wanted her to be ok. But then realised it’s a ruse and one she uses over and over. If she is suicidal she needs to get help and stop writing suicide notes on Twitter for attention. She’s repeated this pattern over and over. Lies, attacks, bullying (Cookie, hope you are ok), crying suicide and then deletes her whole account because there are so many lies to stay on top of. And repeat in some kind of nightmarish attention seeking pattern. I’m done with it and I will speak out if needed because it’s sick how manipulative she’s been.

Reactions: 6
That thread it not going too well for poor old Cash people are angry at you Cash but don’t worry if you cry wolf MN will delete the thread quickly and you’ve then got another ‘I’ve been bullied’ story to use for your book publicity

Surely this whole thing can come to a swift end of those screen shots and messages were made public.

Cash is over on mumsnet (oh the irony, given the things she is said about the site and it’s posters in the past) trying to drum up sympathy and doing her best impression of a genuine person who is just misunderstood.

Either she is at risk of losing her book deal or she has been told to play nice.

Reactions: 4
The screenshot of messages that I saw implicated someone else, that might be why people are reluctant, although I saw them floating around people’s stories on Instagram. I agree that some could be shared surely? If names were blanked out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.