Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addabaddaboo

She portrayed everything on her IG as fact, if anyone called her up on it she claimed it was fiction and the whole working class people can’t make art blah blah.

Reactions: 6

Firecrotch69

For the new audience cash is directing here (on purpose, she likes feeling important enough to be discussed and it plays into her ‘victim’ narrative)

Cash had a good Instagram, she shared some great stuff. But the reason she is being discussed has nothing to do with her past, or her suffering DV or living n a refuge. It has nothing to do with her play or her ‘work’.

It has everything to do with her repeatedly attacking other woman, goading them, tearing one woman down completely.
She lied, a lot. There’s no evidence now, as she had deleted it. Because that’s what she does. She lies and then she covers it up when the lies don’t work.

Anyone that asked for more clarity, or raised a valid question about it (and this has even happened on twitter) she attacks immediately. Accuses them of ‘burning the witch’ a phrase she coined herself. She twists every line of conversation that is adoration into ‘an attack on working class women’

It’s not.
Most of us that are disheartened with her are working class Ourselves. She always glides over her use of other women’s stories. She ignores her rants and raves about middle class women, she pretends. Full stop.

And it hurt women who wanted to see themselves represented on Instagram etc.

N

NellieOleson

Here’s a letter my child wrote sorry rote all by herslef with her full name on it but don’t mention the child it’s a safeguarding issue you fools

Roxanna

Thanks for calling me an idiot cash but it definitely says that YOU lived in 13 refuges for 16 years.

Cash is a self-confessed “refuge connoisseur”. She knows the refuges with the best counsellors, clothing donations and the ones closest to the heartiest of ‘all you can eat’ buffets. Over the past 16 years she has escaped to refuges in Aldershot to Grantham and everywhere in between and after the ceiling crashes in the safe house she shares with her daughter she attempts to make sense of their journey and vows to begin a new life free from violence.

That’s not a play, that’s the prelude to the play talking about the author.

And she says she was a housing officer for the council
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
https://www.lendingstream.co.uk/blog/lending-stream-family-fun-blogger-challenge/

So she did the blogger day out for £100 in the summer of 2016.

And here she says she rented the same flat for many years https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/cash-carraway/pole-dancing-debate_b_9251494.html

I quite enjoy her blogs actually, what I don’t like is if I feel I am being lied to or it’s not made clear what is truth and what is art.

Her hateful, spiteful picking on other people is pretty unedifying, as is the little gang of sheep supporting that behaviour.

Last edited:
She appears to be in her 'I'm just a single mother trying to do the best job I can and everyone's out to get me' persona at the minute. It won't last long.
Anyone coming here wondering what’s going on. Cash responded to me ( also a single working class woman facing DV) questioning why she used my exact story as her own with “I have a fucking book deal.” She cares for no one, least of all those she says she’s ‘the voice of’ and she makes wild allegations about people (Cookie being a shit writer) and she cries suicide when people start unveiling uncomfortable truths. Because she knows mentioning ‘suicide’ will silence people. Last time she mentioned suicide she spread a rumour she’d killed herself but was then spotted at a champagne fuelled publishing party. And don’t get me wrong, i was horrified at first when she mentioned suicide and didn’t care about all the lies, just wanted her to be ok. But then realised it’s a ruse and one she uses over and over. If she is suicidal she needs to get help and stop writing suicide notes on Twitter for attention. She’s repeated this pattern over and over. Lies, attacks, bullying (Cookie, hope you are ok), crying suicide and then deletes her whole account because there are so many lies to stay on top of. And repeat in some kind of nightmarish attention seeking pattern. I’m done with it and I will speak out if needed because it’s sick how manipulative she’s been.

Addabaddaboo

Cash and Asha are both massive arseholes, not without their own problems and issues given, but still massive arseholes.

Floss

CC is a bully. During her stint on Instagram (where she began as a wannabe “instamum” back in the day before realising brands & businesses didn’t want to work with a foul-mouthed woman) she accused, targeted and bullied a handful of instamums. It was her that would make up endless lies. Her that would cause the outrage/ upset then sit back gleefully watching shit hit the fan. She’s a pathological liar and anyone that has any form of success is a threat to her. She can’t bare it.
I feel sorry for the women she targeted. Her army of faithful angry followers tore into all of those instamums ( mother pukka/ mod/ ultimate girl gang/ that mum smile/ not smug now etc) and why? Because cash encouraged them to. Because she orchestrated everything. She played the victim just as she’s doing now and all for attention.
Penguin don’t deserve someone like cash to deface their brand.

N

NellieOleson

I didn’t know she was playing a character. Why should I have? Pretty sure a lot of people commenting on her posts and sharing some fairly tragic and raw stories of their own didn’t know either.

Reactions: 5

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don’t really know why she gets any attention or why people even give her the time of day.

She just seems like an absolute arsehole. I have no time for the “I’m so hard done by” routine when she does nothing to help herself

Claims she has no family and doesn’t have contact with the father of her child, but continues to live in LONDON (the most expensive place in the country) in temporary/social housing, says she can’t find work due to no childcare etc etc etc ———— maybe move out London to a more affordable place to live and get yourself a part time job?

Sorry but she’s full of shit.
She needs to fade back into obscurity and focus on providing a stable environment for her child instead of trying to make herself some sort of celebrity.

Roxanna

I think that her plan is to lie low for a while as the inconsistenties in her stories are coming back to bite her, certainly the person who knew she wasn’t telling the truth about detention in the primary school.
She will blame it on white, skinny, middle class bitches and then come back with more artistic stories for her tour.
Could also be a good ruse to get back to London more quickly than the 200 and something days that she said she had to wait.

Boblebob

VIP Member
She has never been an influencer or sold adverts, there is no reason for her to be named on this thread other than to bully her. She makes a living as an artist, opinion of her is open to interpretation but she hasn't been in instagram for weeks yet you're all obsessed with her! Who was she vile to? All she did was oppose advertising and the tories?

You're just an idiot! It's a play. Fucking hell!

There is no question that Cash suffered DV.
You sound like a friend of cash or could you be the cash?

Slatternly

I think she’s trying to say that cash carraway was a piece of thought provoking art who made us think critically about issues. She’s been hounded and attacked. Thank fuvk a working class woman makes us feel an emotion. That’s the most echo chambery pile of wank I’ve heard today. Her fans are like 16 year old sociology students from 1988.

Lemon90

New here! Hi! I feel like Lawyer Laura may be Cash/closely linked to Cash. Her writing is very similar and erratic/unstable. I feel her comments are purposefully written to derail the conversation and come across as very sarcastic.

AliceinWanderlust

A lot of people who knew her as the Come Back mum have said the same...

She creates dramas and whips up a story for likes and attention I mean she’s managed to get a few people chatting about her on here. Her stories are all fabricated, she sells poverty in such a distasteful and disingenuous way it makes me feel sick

You donated tickets to her show and then quickly under another email asked if you could have a free ticket to her show? That's a strange thing to do. How do you know they were Waitrose labels if they were turned around? Anyway, she claimed the contents of her fridge were food bank donations so she wouldn't have a choice between Aldi or Waitrose.
she said they were food bank donations then several posts later claimed she hadn't used the food bank for 9 months. Someone then said 'oh what about the fridge post?' and she went on a rampage about how she is paid well as she has a show and book deal and the patriarchy were attempting to silence her because she was a single woman living in poverty. She kept contradicting herself and then gaslighting when she was called out.