Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be doing with this.
So because it’s “ART” it’s ok for someone to use someone’s else’s life experiences to make money essentially?? And maybe she didn’t have permission but ??‍♀ Oh well!! It’s art innit.

Honestly this is bollocks. Women who experience dv have to live with it and the after effects, they have to process it to move on. Having your own life experiences ripped off to sell some tickets to a play or a book is so anti-women, anti-survivor, it’s so wrong on many levels.

And whilst it’s still one persons word against the other about this whole thing, I’m inclined to believe there is some truth in the woman who shared her story with CC.
Saying Cash ripped off someone’s experiences is a huge accusation. I don’t know if she did, I don’t know what these life experiences of this other woman are except what is on this thread which is hardly anything specific. The play does make it clear that it’s not all autobiographical and it is supported by a journalist organisation that has interviewed women in domestic violence situations and has said some of those stories are used in the play. It might be that this woman thinks it’s her experience being used but it’s soneyjing that happened to someone else who did give permission for it to be used. Often domestic violence experiences are tragically similar, there is like a script almost (no pun intended).

Reactions: 1
I thought she was an influencer, with that stuff she did for Mumsnet ... what was it called?

That was it! Come back mum. That was an early influencer type of thing! If ig has been big then she was deffo have been doing #aff #ad #gifted

She had a blog years ago? Nothing to do with Mumsnet.

That was it! Come back mum. That was an early influencer type of thing! If ig has been big then she was deffo have been doing #aff #ad #gifted
Yeah but it wasn't and she didn't

She has never been an influencer or sold adverts, there is no reason for her to be named on this thread other than to bully her. She makes a living as an artist, opinion of her is open to interpretation but she hasn't been in instagram for weeks yet you're all obsessed with her! Who was she vile to? All she did was oppose advertising and the tories?

You're just an idiot! It's a play. bleeping hell!

There is no question that Cash suffered DV.
Oh do duck off, Cash - for 'tis clearly you. You were advertising days out in London for kids for those with £100 to spare not that long ago. Not an influencer - not for want of trying. You can't even keep your multiple personalities in order

Reactions: 6
She did a guest post for Mumsnet, as the come back mum. It’s about dv.

Reactions: 2
Oh do duck off, Cash - for 'tis clearly you. You were advertising days out in London for kids for those with £100 to spare not that long ago. Not an influencer - not for want of trying. You can't even keep your multiple personalities in order
A long time ago, no? You're so hateful toward this person you perceive to be Cash?! Why shouldn't she try and make a living like everyone else? Such insanity on this thread.

A long time ago, no? You're so hateful toward this person you perceive to be Cash?! Why shouldn't she try and make a living like everyone else? Such insanity on this thread.
The whole ‘trying to make a living as an influencer’ is a whole different thread, the ethics of which are fascinating.

And just because something was a long time ago doesn’t mean it didn’t happen ?

I’m sure someone quoted me earlier in this post and said I was cash....I’m not! We can’t keep saying everyone is her :D:D

She openly admits to doing adverts years ago and says how she tried to change. No one is saying it didn't happen, she talks about it on her website!

I don't have an issue with anyone trying to make money as long as they are transparent about it. Cash not only was not transparent, she blatantly lied, deleted her history and created a new persona. I used to really like her and defended her on mumsnet until I realized that she had lied about a lot of stuff. I don't know if she has/had an alcohol issue but she would say something on a story and then drastically change it and make out that she was being gaslighted. I remember she was storying about mumsnet, being very angry about 'allegations that she had had botox. She vehemently denied it. Someone then posted a piece she had written, reviewing the botox experience on The Comeback Mum. Cash had scrubbed this blog but you know, the internet is forever. She then did a story saying 'So what if i've had botox, are single, working mums not allowed?' and started her whole victimization by the patriarchy spiel. She did that quite a few times with different issues. It was really odd, it was almost like she was a split person who didn't know what was going on.

Reactions: 9
What a bunch of sock-puppets.

Cash openly appropriates other people’s experiences.
It’ll all come out in the end.

Btw, she’s no Andy Kaufman.

Reactions: 8
She has never been an influencer or sold adverts, there is no reason for her to be named on this thread other than to bully her. She makes a living as an artist, opinion of her is open to interpretation but she hasn't been in instagram for weeks yet you're all obsessed with her! Who was she vile to? All she did was oppose advertising and the tories?

You're just an idiot! It's a play. bleeping hell!

There is no question that Cash suffered DV.
Who was she vile to??? Wow... I don't even know where to begin with that one...

What a bunch of sock-puppets.

Cash openly appropriates other people’s experiences.
It’ll all come out in the end.

Btw, she’s no Andy Kaufman.
If she openly does it then it’s not something that needs to come out does it. Since it’s out in the open already.

Yep couple of sockpuppets, neither of them able to use the quote function ??‍♀

Let us know what Penguin say @Ladyhearmetonight I’m interested in how the book is going to be promoted (I’m sure penguin will expect the Instagram account to be reinstated at some point as well - how else do they expect to promote it? )

Mrs Hinch has made #1 on the bestsellers list.
In the woodworking category....??‍♀ Looks like Cash is in safe hands there.

61CEEFF0-78B3-4C32-9233-7B98CFD8792C.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.