Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 2143

Oh thanks Yootube. With the food bank thing, that’s not unusual to rely on a food bank one week and have a bit more money a few weeks later, and a bottle of wine isn’t that extravagant is it (it wasn’t Moët or something was it?!). Food banks are there for anyone who can’t afford food right now, even if they might afford a bottle of wine in a few weeks.
I work 4 days a week - relatively well paid. My husband has a well paid job. We have a 2002 reg car. We shop at Primark, Aldi and Lidl. I walk my shoes until they have holes in the soles and then they get re-soled. I buy my son's clothes a bit big so he can grow into them. We are creative with Sunday lunch leftovers through the rest of the week, we make stuff from scratch. We grow our own veg & I think HARD about every purchase I make, working out if I really truly need it or if I just want it. I scrimp and save everywhere I can. So... When I see lazy fucking garlic and expensive wine in the fridge of a person supposedly using foodbanks... who then goes on to be extremely arsey and ferocious in their shouty defence of it almost being their human right to have these luxury items... it really does piss me off!! She was so sarcastic and nasty taking the piss out of people who dared to think she didn't deserve luxury items - and I was sat here thinking but I can't afford those items! How come you can!? She thinks if she shouts something loud enough it will make it ok. Her poverty posse will blindly back whatever she says. She seems to have more disposable income than I do.

I work 4 days a week - relatively well paid. My husband has a well paid job. We have a 2002 reg car. We shop at Primark, Aldi and Lidl. I walk my shoes until they have holes in the soles and then they get re-soled. I buy my son's clothes a bit big so he can grow into them. We are creative with Sunday lunch leftovers through the rest of the week, we make stuff from scratch. We grow our own veg & I think HARD about every purchase I make, working out if I really truly need it or if I just want it. I scrimp and save everywhere I can. So... When I see lazy fucking garlic and expensive wine in the fridge of a person supposedly using foodbanks... who then goes on to be extremely arsey and ferocious in their shouty defence of it almost being their human right to have these luxury items... it really does piss me off!! She was so sarcastic and nasty taking the piss out of people who dared to think she didn't deserve luxury items - and I was sat here thinking but I can't afford those items! How come you can!? She thinks if she shouts something loud enough it will make it ok. Her poverty posse will blindly back whatever she says. She seems to have more disposable income than I do.
Oh and cash... You can direct quote me for free in your 2019 spoken shizzle thing. I'm sure my opinion will rile you and offend you in equal measures.

Reactions: 7
M

Member 2143

I once had a really lengthy chat/debate with cash on DMs. She eventually told me I seemed ok for a Tory & it had been nice to talk to me. I had called her out on calling everyone who voted Tory a disabled murdering cunt etc etc. I'd been through her account - this was before she edited it - and asked why she'd tagged Boden (or whoever it was) in some early posts. I said she was no better than the instamums she slagged off continuously. I asked her about the stories she used to have up - 'cheese cunt' and going on about Kirstie allsopp etc. She said 'you didn't think that was true did you? That was part of my act!'. I had no prior experience of who she was - I told her I knew no better and took what I saw at face value. She asked why no-one took everything Stewart Lee said as true, but I had believed what she was saying as fact. Anyway after a rambling chat where she eventually calmed down and listened to me, like I said she agreed I was ok for a Tory and said she'd enjoyed talking to me. I noticed very soon after that all her early posts disappeared and so did a lot of the rambling stories. Point of this particular ramble(!) is that I still wonder how much of her insta-world is made-up bollocks. She's making a living out of being an antagonistic, argumentative, nasty, angry perma-victim - how much is real? I've watched her stories with my jaw on the floor before - she comes across as a complete mess and so close to losing her marbles at times that I just wonder if she even knows what's real and what's not any more.
Sorry for long post - just intrigued reading everyone else's point of view and thought I'd chip my experience in ?

myownweeman

I joined up here as I got a threat of suspension from Mumsnet for mentioning Cash.

Even if you take the situation at the best face value for her that you can and she is a just a contrived act, the outpouring of stories and support from women who’ve suffered and are suffering are appalling.

Although I don’t think this is the case. I think she’s a narcissistic, vicious, liar.

Again, if you take it as the best case scenario and it’s a semi fictional persona, she’s involving her child in this fantasy. Disgusting and worrying.

So many of the times she’s mentioned Mumsnet bullying her there’s not been a post for weeks.

And I’m also betting she sent the suicide pm. Fits perfectly with her victim narrative.

Ladyhearmetonight

Here’s a letter my child wrote sorry rote all by herslef with her full name on it but don’t mention the child it’s a safeguarding issue you fools
I'd be pretty fucking pissed off if I worked in the housing department and this turnip was turning up demanding to be rehoused in a new safe house after broadcasting details of her child to 20k people and screeching that her privacy had been breached.

Spilttea

VIP Member
I used to follow Cookie when she was still around. Yes she was funny and self deprecating. However she was slowly unravelling and it was disturbing to see.

She posted insta videos from her work place during her breaks and lunch time basically slagging off her employer and her colleagues. She went shy of naming her colleagues but if you wanted to you could find her and them and I wonder if she was found out by her employer?

Her appearance went from parodying the insta mums and their obsessions with how they look to looking like someone who clearly wasn’t taking care of herself.

Cash was an utter twat towards her, however Cookie was not above making petty jibes at others. Their friendship was toxic and just seemed disingenuous. I also couldn’t shake the feeling that Cookie would give up all her Jack Whitehall prized posters for a slice of that insta mum filthy cash and freebies.

The whole insta mum and influencer thing is a bubble of simmering resentment, lies, jealousy, competitiveness and fake friendships it’s no wonder it’s such a mess.

Addabaddaboo

Cash is a toxic person, anyone that makes that many enemies* as quickly as she does is worth avoiding at all costs.

*enemies = anyone who questions/queries/calls out/stands up to Cash

Spilttea

VIP Member
This is either Cash herself, trying to drum up more controversy for her book/her art/ funz or a journo,
given her (cash’) previous attempts to get attention and cause a storm entirely of her own making it wouldn’t surprise me if it was her.

Cash’s inconsistencies are all over the web, so if you are a journo, it’s not hard to find them. Equally it isn’t hard to find the people she wronged or the folks whose stories she used and passed off as her own.

I must say Cash has done a remarkable job of keeping her rent a gob shut and towing the publisher line and keeping a low profile in the run up
to the book being published.

Ladyhearmetonight

Not being funny but you wanna see this: https://cashcarraway.com/monologues/2018/12/15/idiot-disclaimer

Tattle Life up in lights! o_O Or something :m
That's nice dear. I see you're still totally missing the point, however - I can't speak for anyone else but my issue with you is that you appear to be a liar. Not that you are allegedly poor. Or a labour supporter. Or that you have changed your name. I couldn't give a fuck where you live. Feel free to quote me directly in your next rant rather than purposefully misrepresenting matters. Again

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
After the way she slaughtered Cookie Kibbles on her stories ; called her a shit writer and a cunt amongst other things , calling MoD the ‘Harvey Weinstein of IG’ I’ll stick my head above the parapet and say she’s possibly a very nasty twat rather than a very nice woman.

Last edited:

Ladyhearmetonight

People who write fiction can write memoir also. Why can't she do both?

I'm sure that Penguin have got the legalities covered?!
No one is saying they can't. It's about making sure that it us made clear to readers what the premise of a book - particulary about sensitive and emotive issues - is before they buy it. Would it be fine fir me to pretend I have cancer and write a book about that and appear all over Instagram before saying that it was just performance art. No. It would be totally inappropriate and offensive.

Reactions: 6
P

Pombearsatemysofa

I knew she was playing a character, I didn’t realise the whole thing was. I thought some of the snippets into her life that we saw were real. I wonder if none of them were now. I did also wonder why one week she was posting about needing to go to the food bank, and then a few weeks later posting out not a Tory postcards to people that didn’t add up. She has played a blinder if it was all bollocks.

Spilttea, you have said what I meant really. I’m not here for bullying or ‘burning the working class witch’ as she wrongly and as a drama queen says. I don’t hate all middle class people or those who dare to wear a Boden jumper . That’s a shitty uninformed way of tackling the truth of this existence. I’m working class, im living a DV existence.I’m fucking terrified that my partner will find me and my sonevery. Waking. Second. I’m sick of feeling sick. I’m tired of being silenced and shut down by a manand now the one woman who seemed like she could help tell the world what hell I’m livingthrough. I say we because there are 27 of us who have found each other after being used by Cash or told to ‘fuck off because I have a book deal’. It’s like Cash Carraway (or Kelly Halpin?) therapy. This thread helpstoo

Ladyhearmetonight

She has never been an influencer or sold adverts, there is no reason for her to be named on this thread other than to bully her. She makes a living as an artist, opinion of her is open to interpretation but she hasn't been in instagram for weeks yet you're all obsessed with her! Who was she vile to? All she did was oppose advertising and the tories?

You're just an idiot! It's a play. Fucking hell!

There is no question that Cash suffered DV.
Oh do fuck off, Cash - for 'tis clearly you. You were advertising days out in London for kids for those with £100 to spare not that long ago. Not an influencer - not for want of trying. You can't even keep your multiple personalities in order

AliceinWanderlust

Whether it’s the 3rd glass of wine I’ve had but I have no idea what you’re talking about. Whenever you come onto these threads you seem to derail it or claim very odd things. I’m sure you’re Cash trying to create more drama or something

Why are you talking about her? Didn't she delete her Instagram account in November? Cash Carraway is nothing.
Hi Cash ?? Laura Hesketh was on here under her real name so another lie. You really don’t get it Cash. You are still mentioned here because you deceived so many and think you can sell your book based on those lies. I’d be shitting it is I was your publisher. You can delete Instagram but not what you’ve done to people. Mainly those who needed you and your voice most.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I used to follow CC back in the day when she was scrabbling for a piece of the Instagram, white (company), aspirational lifestyle. But she wasn't very good at it. Others were doing it better, wittier and with more polish and smarter interiors. She couldn't compete. So she has reinvented herself with a different USP, a new drum to bang and a new (Bayliss & Harding)soap box to stand on. Quite transparent.