Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the way she slaughtered Cookie Kibbles on her stories ; called her a tit writer and a bleep amongst other things , calling MoD the ‘Harvey Weinstein of IG’ I’ll stick my head above the parapet and say she’s possibly a very nasty twit rather than a very nice woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
After the way she slaughtered Cookie Kibbles on her stories ; called her a tit writer and a bleep amongst other things , calling MoD the ‘Harvey Weinstein of IG’ I’ll stick my head above the parapet and say she’s possibly a very nasty twit rather than a very nice woman.
I had unfollowed by Cookie Kibbles-hate but heard it was pretty horrible. Hopefully the truth of what went on there can stay here. I would love to hear Cookie’s side of the story. She was someone I loved following and really did seem good. I think she even came up with #cheesecunt, which Cash stole.

Reactions: 1
Cookie completely owned #cheesecunt and was/is a very funny writer. I hope she’s ok.
Cash went for all that lot of Instamums despite having a few issues with the way they prance around at swanky events and wear leopard #gifted jumpers I never saw any of them actually do anything directly at Cash. She continued to slag them off at her own expense, making it about class. But reading everyone’s experiences on here it was those who aligned themselves with her that felt the most hurt and betrayed. I’m just so sorry people were deceived in this way by her

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to go into my experience with Cash. But if she’s reading this...She knows exactly who I am. She named me as a bully and we both know the truth of our argument. But the words “I’ve got a book deal so F*** you” are an accurate account to go off. I apparently tried to bring her down and target her when I had about 200 followers and a private account. After I called her out on her behaviour she had quite a long argument with me. which then turned and she apologised for her behaviour. The next day I was blocked. And I had an inbox full of stories screenshots of her ranting about bullying. The woman is manipulative poison. And she knows exactly what she tried to do that day, take my stories. I’m a single mother of two. And a victim of domestic violence. So do the maths. With that I’m out.

I was the one to accuse her of posting the threads herself. And she threatened me with all sorts.

I’ll stop there. Because it’s months down the line. And I’ve moved on. I think she should too and take a break from being a knob head for a day.

(tit guys i feel like we’re in that scene of mean girls in a circle and discussing who’s been personally victimised by Cash Caraway. Well keep the burn book going after all it’s only the truth)

Reactions: 10
Cookie completely owned #cheesecunt and was/is a very funny writer. I hope she’s ok.
Cash went for all that lot of Instamums despite having a few issues with the way they prance around at swanky events and wear leopard #gifted jumpers I never saw any of them actually do anything directly at Cash. She continued to slag them off at her own expense, making it about class. But reading everyone’s experiences on here it was those who aligned themselves with her that felt the most hurt and betrayed. I’m just so sorry people were deceived in this way by her
I think she was jealous that she was not being gifted clothes and being invited to The Ivy every few days leaving with an overflowing goody bag. She once wrote she lived in a big house on the Thames but left due to domestic violence, sadly it was impossible to guess which bits were fallacy and what was truthful in her life.
I know someone who doesn’t have much money and she offered to send Cash some cash when her benefits came through,Cash did not refuse! Think about it, she had a book deal, was performing to sell out shows and would happily take benefit money off a very skint single mother, I told my friend not to send cash,who knows if she listened! I stupidly bought the £10 donated tickets.

Cash is definitely reading this, I mean she has commented herself so will be getting the notifications.

I think one thing that really got her going about Cookie was that people LIKED her, whereas cash is not very likeable. It didn’t matter if cookie called some a cheese bleep or whatever else. She was still on the whole - funny and likeable. For whatever reason, that clearly bothers cash. ALOT.

So she used the only thing she had - ‘cookie is a tit writer and a bleep’ ‘ oh and IV GoT a BoOk DeAL’
?? so does Mrs Hinch, Cash. It’s really not the tell of intelligence

Reactions: 2
I never had a personal experience with her but I remember I liked her writing way back so I looked up more of it, and in the bios on some blogs she's contributed to it says she had a husband called ripley. Then later I saw someone point it out and she ripped into them saying they were making it up and she'd never said it,they were spreading lies and silencing her etc. ????

I never had a personal experience with her but I remember I liked her writing way back so I looked up more of it, and in the bios on some blogs she's contributed to it says she had a husband called ripley. Then later I saw someone point it out and she ripped into them saying they were making it up and she'd never said it,they were spreading lies and silencing her etc. ????
My exact story down to the painful detail got replicated for her ‘art’ without permission. When I challenged her, I got “I can write what I bleeping want. I’ve got a book deal.”

• Wow
None of the dates added up with the number of years that she allegedly spent in refuges when she later mentioned a flat that she had lived in for several years.

That’s when I realised her artistic license had gone too far.

I think that she is a bully and her fan club enabled her bullying for way too long.

Nothing she said added up. I suspect there’s an element of truth to some bits but she laid claim to all kinds of things that were clearly not true. Me thinks she is somewhat of a fantasist!

Can someone briefly fill me in??
I watched a few of CCs Instagram stories last year,I’m not involved in any of the drama I’m just curious.

Was her story all a pack of lies?? (Single mum, fled from DV, living in poverty etc)

Can someone briefly fill me in??
I watched a few of CCs Instagram stories last year,I’m not involved in any of the drama I’m just curious.

Was her story all a pack of lies?? (Single mum, fled from DV, living in poverty etc)
No, I don't think for one second her story was a complete pack of lies. I'm sure she has experienced it My issue is that she has many different stories that often don't tally up with each other, it's hard to know what is true and has made people question her motives. See

And

For two very different versions of her story. As cash is now keen to point out is she's a 'writer' and a 'storyteller'. She says she's never claimed its all truth, and doesn't understand why us plebs feel we are entitled to the truth. But her whole USP is the domestic violence/refuge angle. So many women reading those stories had/have been through similar circumstances and found it so powerful to hear someone voice their feelings and emotions. She WAS selling it as a truth, whatever she says now, and this is my major problem with her. It's hard to believe anything she says.

Can't believe I've just spent a day reading all this!!! And yet I can't get enough. I'm half impressed half annoyed and only slightly disappointed in my interest in this ?

Cash is a toxic person, anyone that makes that many enemies* as quickly as she does is worth avoiding at all costs.

*enemies = anyone who questions/queries/calls out/stands up to Cash

Reactions: 7
She’s been calling this forum out on her Twitter, about how she’s being “attacked” etc.
What shocks me most is the other people supporting her and agreeing with how disgusting it is regarding her defamation.
There are multiple women on this chat who have admitted to having their stories stolen from them word for word. I mean, yeah, people could be chatting tit and I have no way to prove they’re not, but I find it quite significant that many working class women have come forward about trying to reach out to cash and just having their story sold on her behalf. Personally, I have no way to pass judgement, and I would love to meet cash face to face before I make any comments. But that is not possible, so all I can say is that I hope she is speaking the truth (though probably not) and that I am so sorry for anyone involved with her

This thread is exactly what she wants people to read. Her publishers must be thrilled that a working class girl is being discussed on here just in time for publication day.
What I think her publishers/agents should be focussing on is the fact Cash lied, bullied and manipulated many many women during her terrible spell on instagram. She stole other women’s DV story for her own book content, she pranced about acting like the victim and called anyone who dared to question her motives a bully or a c**t. How can a huge publishing house allow an author to bring out a book based on someone else’s story is beyond me. If any of you told Cash your DV story I would be concerned that she’s used it in her book, montiising from your experience, all for her own. It’s just so morally wrong

I wouldn’t worry, she only has about 200 followers and if they want to be sycophants to someone who has lied and bullied her way through life, let them. The predictable legal threats have arrived too ??.

Reactions: 4
She hates that she can’t control the narrative on here like she did on mumsnet. It will be mental health threats next, screw the women she mocked online and abused with baseless accusations.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone got a screenshot of the abuse and character assassination of cookie? Where cash called her a tit writer etc? Just for the benefit of new viewers that she has directed from Twitter?

Or where she attacked other instagrammer’s reputations on her stories?
Because it seemed to be fine for her to destroy other people’s reputations and careers.

It’s the lies Cash, nothing to do with working class or domestic violence. The lies.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.