Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I think deep down the real Cash is likely a compassionate, fun, interesting person to be around. The small tidbits she showed us of her and her daughter interacting were always lovely and I never understood all the criticism of her parenting. However, her online persona became more and more vile the more 'instafamous' she became which made it nigh on impossible to see through to any positive side of her, and certainly massively diminished her message. The inconsistencies in her stories (and insistence it was all art) also made it impossible to believe anything she said, which is a shame because when she first started up on the gram she was a much needed breath of fresh air.
Totally agree. She was great at first and then lost everyone (and herself a fair bit) along the way. Her message was so important too but now no one is listening. Sadly when her book comes out she/it won’t be credible.

Reactions: 2
I too liked cash, it was a breathe of fresh air. But when it got murky between truth and a persona of something else I couldn't take it seriously. Then when she got nasty with cookie I took a step back.sad really because I really wanted to believe cash but with fame I guess it goes to your head.

I was always in two minds about Cash. She'd write articles and posts about herself and her past and then in a tiny footnote it would say it was 'fiction' and after a while you never really knew what was true and what wasn't. Obviously she doesn't actually owe anybody her life story but she was just always so angry at anyone who asked questions although it was entirely understandable when someone did.
Exactly! I remember reading her stripper story,and the graphic details of her work but also the medical notes of her mangled vagina,she actually wrote that she had no vaginal wall and her anus ....TMI ? I really felt so much empathy for her at that point,but later read something she wrote about it all being written as fiction to feed her destitute child! Very confusing.

Exactly! I remember reading her stripper story,and the graphic details of her work but also the medical notes of her mangled vagina,she actually wrote that she had no vaginal wall and her anus ....TMI ? I really felt so much empathy for her at that point,but later read something she wrote about it all being written as fiction to feed her destitute child! Very confusing.
She was in this thread a few days ago but deleted everything. I think the thing is she’s probably a good person offline (maybe many of the worst ones are and just can’t conmunicate) but the way she silenced people and shamed people in the name of ‘poverty’ was pretty sick. Everyone I know who used to follow her couldn’t believe how thick she must have assumed we all were. She would completely change her story day to day and then just delete a few posts so it made sense again. Now she’s deleted her whole account because the lies took over. It seems like she had enough story to tell without having to lie and use other people’s experiences as her own. And without asking vulnerable women for a tenner. Anyone who buys her book is buying into a lie. It can’t be a memoir. She’s already highlighted it’s a lie or ‘art’. And I’m here as a working class woman who sent her a tenner. I’m here as a woman who needed her voice.

She was in this thread a few days ago but deleted everything. I think the thing is she’s probably a good person offline (maybe many of the worst ones are and just can’t conmunicate) but the way she silenced people and shamed people in the name of ‘poverty’ was pretty sick. Everyone I know who used to follow her couldn’t believe how thick she must have assumed we all were. She would completely change her story day to day and then just delete a few posts so it made sense again. Now she’s deleted her whole account because the lies took over. It seems like she had enough story to tell without having to lie and use other people’s experiences as her own. And without asking vulnerable women for a tenner. Anyone who buys her book is buying into a lie. It can’t be a memoir. She’s already highlighted it’s a lie or ‘art’. And I’m here as a working class woman who sent her a tenner. I’m here as a woman who needed her voice.
Have you read a draft of the book? If not maybe wait until you have done before you say what it is and what it isn’t. And what’s all this money from vulnerable women stuff. I’m pretty sure only people with money to spare would have parted with it. What makes you think only “vulnerable” women (whatever you mean by that) - or even that only women rather than men - gave money? You clearly have a personal vendetta against her, cos this is all hot air dressed up as fact and you know it is.

Reactions: 1
Hi Cash ?? Laura Hesketh was on here under her real name so another lie. You really don’t get it Cash. You are still mentioned here because you deceived so many and think you can sell your book based on those lies. I’d be shitting it is I was your publisher. You can delete Instagram but not what you’ve done to people. Mainly those who needed you and your voice most.
LOL as if people can’t have more than one username. You’ve all accused Cash of being on here under enough different IDs (anything positive or even neutral and it’s HI CASH). Pull the other one. It’s funny how you jumped on this comment so fast, and that you remember this Laura having been on here - got some connection to her have you?

Have you read a draft of the book? If not maybe wait until you have done before you say what it is and what it isn’t. And what’s all this money from vulnerable women stuff. I’m pretty sure only people with money to spare would have parted with it. What makes you think only “vulnerable” women (whatever you mean by that) - or even that only women rather than men - gave money? You clearly have a personal vendetta against her, cos this is all hot air dressed up as fact and you know it is.
Hello Cash/ Cash’s friend. I live in social housing, have nothing, have no ability to buy pre-chopped garlic or wine but felt tit enough about your/her situation to give something. £10 on the Cash 4 Sale ruse. So that clearly makes me an idiot. Having bought into what I thought was truth, an honest story. What I thought was someone who needed more help than me. You can get nasty and start spitting again but you are a liar, which gives people a reason to dislike you. Vendetta is too strong.

Hello Cash/ Cash’s friend. I live in social housing, have nothing, have no ability to buy pre-chopped garlic or wine but felt tit enough about your/her situation to give something. £10 on the Cash 4 Sale ruse. So that clearly makes me an idiot. Having bought into what I thought was truth, an honest story. What I thought was someone who needed more help than me. You can get nasty and start spitting again but you are a liar, which gives people a reason to dislike you. Vendetta is too strong.
LOL as predicted. Yeah, sure you do. You don’t seriously think anyone buys this do ya. So you have “nothing” but found £10 and decided to give it all to Cash. If you did give £10, you think it gives you a right to scrutinise the contents of her fridge & write tit about her online? There’s no way you’re poor & working class, because you think you own the poor.

LOL as predicted. Yeah, sure you do. You don’t seriously think anyone buys this do ya. So you have “nothing” but found £10 and decided to give it all to Cash. If you did give £10, you think it gives you a right to scrutinise the contents of her fridge & write tit about her online? There’s no way you’re poor & working class, because you think you own the poor.
She/ you spouts vitriol about everyone else and then can’t take it. A typical Instamum. You’ve made it Cash: the #boden #cheesecuntery is all yours. And throwing ‘middle class’ about whenever questioned doesn’t cover up the lies. Or ‘fiction’ or ‘art’, whatever you want to call it. Definitely not memoir. Love how you can’t bear those who you are supposed to represent (working class single mum ??) thinking you are a massive charlatan, not a ‘voice of the working classes’.

I donated my last ten pounds to a go fund me once, because I knew I’d be paid again soon whereas they were clearly desperate for it.

I didn’t donate to cash because I had the money, but could see she was a liar. And yet again - here she is creating some more self-made drama. I was just wondering about her today, must have felt pretty tit to lose 15k followers after gaining them through the lies eh?

I donated my last ten pounds to a go fund me once, because I knew I’d be paid again soon whereas they were clearly desperate for it.

I didn’t donate to cash because I had the money, but could see she was a liar. And yet again - here she is creating some more self-made drama. I was just wondering about her today, must have felt pretty tit to lose 15k followers after gaining them through the lies eh?
This is what I did. So did my friend and we were in the same refuge together, living with the same issues as Cash (including people saying ‘you have a phone so you can’t be poor ’). It felt like someone was finally telling our story. I told Cash my story and she repurposed it the next morning for a post, down to the very detail and it bleeping broke me. I know others who had the same done to them. This is not a vendetta, this is just a lot of really hurt people who are tired of this woman using their story for her own gain. Poverty doesn’t mean you simply hate all middle class people. It means you need someone to highlight the shame you feel, the lack of help available and it would have been amazing if she did have all that money she now says she did to buy wine, she started raising the profile of others who were in a worse off position. It was all Me ME ME. I’m only here because I want any journalist looking into her when her book comes out to know there are holes and that people were used. Her name isn’t even Cash, it’s Kelly and she went to the Brit school. And yes I’m bleeping hurt

Reactions: 11

And before anyone says I should start speaking about these issues, I’m a victim of DV, have been relocated twice this year alone (it’s Feb) and no way could I ever speak out, for me ormy son. I would never risk it and so when Cash came along feeling strong enough to, it honestly felt like I had an ally. That’s why I gave her £10. That’s why I’m here because I’m hurt. I have no one else to speak to about how much this woman used me and others

Reactions: 8
You have absolutely summed up my thoughts exactly! I am lucky that I am not vulnerable but have known poverty for a while in my life when I divorced and went from having a very comfortable lifestyle to being on benefits.This made me want to help,which I did,I bought several £10 tickets so poor working class women could go and see her show. After I figured out the lies and received a DM about the deception I felt so conned.
I remember she posted the picture of her empty fridge,the items in there were turned round to hide the Waitrose label,and she said she was going to the food bank.Yet she could afford to send out dozens of ‘I’m not a Tory’ postcards,how much do stamps cost? Someone posted ‘Would you like me to send you a load of stamps to help’ and they were told ‘No,I have enough’
I really liked her IG and am sure she is a lovely woman,but she

is
I'd never heard of her and just checked her out. She's trying oh so hard to be whacky and bonkers with her non-gender specific leotard loving children who oh so love her turning up at the school with sequins and body paint just to show them that it's ok not to conform eye roll. She just comes across as someone who is desperately trying to stand out from the crowd #dreamrainbows

I'm very surprised she admitted she wished her last child was a girl. Surely the whole point of being gender non specific is not to aspire to a particular gender?

What's her background? They seem very wealthy, what does her husband do?
He sells Vape ( E cigarette stuff) if you look at pictures of them a few years ago they looked like very normal boring people,the rainbows and tattoos are just a tool to make themselves look different/cool.

That’s just it - someone (cash, or a brown noser of hers) saying you can’t donate if you were hard up, it’s the same attitude of - you can’t have a phone if you are REALLY poor.

On Twitter a woman is reiterating that cash was chased off Instagram because she was sharing her life experiences, that is so far from the truth ! She LEFT Instagram, because she lied about her experiences, she riled people up and then played the mental health vulnerable woman card when she was called out for it.

That’s is a tactic a lot of ‘feminists’ use at the moment, and it’s no different to the gas lighting tactics abusers use. It’s fucked up, and cash is fucked up and now profiting from her lies.

It is gaslighting actually and it’s disgusting. She blocked me because I liked a post on another account which was totally unrelated to her. She was clashing with this person though. That is how self obsessed she is.

Reactions: 3
That’s just it - someone (cash, or a brown noser of hers) saying you can’t donate if you were hard up, it’s the same attitude of - you can’t have a phone if you are REALLY poor.

On Twitter a woman is reiterating that cash was chased off Instagram because she was sharing her life experiences, that is so far from the truth ! She LEFT Instagram, because she lied about her experiences, she riled people up and then played the mental health vulnerable woman card when she was called out for it.

That’s is a tactic a lot of ‘feminists’ use at the moment, and it’s no different to the gas lighting tactics abusers use. It’s fucked up, and cash is fucked up and now profiting from her lies.
Thank you. I’ve felt so alone with this and appreciate people getting why this thread exists. I don’t want to bully Cash or cause her any harm but the use of my story for her gain has broken me in ways I hope she never intended. These threads are for free speech and it’s clear that Cash thinks she can simply delete the harm she’s caused others. If I felt it was safe for me to speak up I would because what she represents is not honesty or truth about working class women or women affected by DV. It’s vitriol and insensitive rehashing of other people’s stories. My life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to attack cash personally, I have no prerogative to do so, but she consistently lies to push her own agenda, which only creates more divides. She needs to work on herself and becoming a better person instead of instilling hatred into people for her own benefit.

How she can continue the ‘they are SILENCING me’ narrative when this is the only forum I can find that is ‘allowed’ to discuss her openly is frankly disgusting. I hope her publisher or agency does read these things, or at least people who are thinking about buying her book can then realise that it is likely to be full of other woman’s stories. Which are NOT hers to be telling. And certainly not at a profit to herself!

I don’t want to attack cash personally, I have no prerogative to do so, but she consistently lies to push her own agenda, which only creates more divides. She needs to work on herself and becoming a better person instead of instilling hatred into people for her own benefit.

How she can continue the ‘they are SILENCING me’ narrative when this is the only forum I can find that is ‘allowed’ to discuss her openly is frankly disgusting. I hope her publisher or agency does read these things, or at least people who are thinking about buying her book can then realise that it is likely to be full of other woman’s stories. Which are NOT hers to be telling. And certainly not at a profit to herself!
She’s probably a really nice woman. I haven’t seen it yet but I doubt anyone can be as vicious as she comes across. It has to be insecurity. Which I get. Cash, no one has a vendetta against you but can you see how painful it is being lied to? From where I and many others who you represent stand? You used us. And you owe me a tenner. I fear Instagram does this to anyone though. It sucks people in, gives them an ego and spits them out.

She’s probably a really nice woman. I haven’t seen it yet but I doubt anyone can be as vicious as she comes across. It has to be insecurity. Which I get. Cash, no one has a vendetta against you but can you see how painful it is being lied to? From where I and many others who you represent stand? You used us. And you owe me a tenner. I fear Instagram does this to anyone though. It sucks people in, gives them an ego and spits them out.
I think you're being very generous saying she's probably nice after what she did. After reading your story (and from my an interactions with her and DMs from others when I was sticking up for her) I'd say she is actually selfish and self-obsessed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.