Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go on but Joan Didion was a total sly jive to MOD. She called her out for her kitchen yet she fed into Cash's lies. She requested a not a tory card and at the same time admired Clemmies kitchen. Didion is a total fraud, sorry but someone had to day it.
What Joan Didion liked MODs kitchen? Are you ok your comments aren’t making sense

Reactions: 1
Honestly not. I just want to say that Cash Carraway is a liar like Joan Didion and they should both pay the price of being exposed.
I get that but you said joan liked MODs kitchen post and Joan asked for a Tory poster and Joan tried to stop cash’s book deal? Is Joan someone else?

I get that but you said joan liked MODs kitchen post and Joan asked for a Tory poster and Joan tried to stop cash’s book deal? Is Joan someone else?
Joan Didion didn't try to stop Cash Carraway's book deal, she loves Cash from what I've heard. Disgusting. Two liars together.

Don't you think it's disgusting that Joan Didion liked MOD's kitchen yet gave Cash a quote for her book? We should warn Joan about whats she getting into. She also said that he adored Hunter S Thompson. Personally I can't get with that. She shunned Cookies book proposal and thats horrible because she's one of the funniest people in the entire world.

Whether it’s the 3rd glass of wine I’ve had but I have no idea what you’re talking about. Whenever you come onto these threads you seem to derail it or claim very odd things. I’m sure you’re Cash trying to create more drama or something

Reactions: 6
New here! Hi! I feel like Lawyer Laura may be Cash/closely linked to Cash. Her writing is very similar and erratic/unstable. I feel her comments are purposefully written to derail the conversation and come across as very sarcastic.

Reactions: 5
Lawyer Laura must be Cash. Very similar style of satire and running with a joke to Cash’s instastories. Joan Didion does not know Cash/Clemmie - Laura has pointed out similarities then in each post the link is more farcical. She’s showing how OTT rumours get/stories get embellished.

I have just googled Joan and yes quite clearly that was Cash stirring up some drama. Reading it back you can hear the mania in her words.

Like her old insta stories when she’d go off on one.
What IS funny is that she thinks she’s some kind of Bond villain, so immensely intelligent to ‘fool’ us...

She must be dying to do some ‘look at me’ insta stories about all this ? she bleeping loves the dramaz !

Oh cash, as always getting the wrong end of the stick and running with it.

Of course it was Cash you could see the venom in every word. Cash if you’re reading this and I’m sure you are. Why don’t you ever address any number of the valid posts from women whose stories you’ve stolen.
It’s all tit and giggles and insta kitchens and lazy garlic jibes but you never, ever, ever address any of the valid and perfectly acceptable questions raised about your lack of authenticity.

You attempt to derail the conversation every time.

Last time you were on Insta, you said your daughter was given detention for refusing to write a letter and that she had been punished. You posted a picture of the letter your daughter refused to write or wrote incorrectly. When it was pointed out that the school in question (the school you made public) doesn’t give detention in such a way. You changed the story yet again to say that your address had been compromised and you and your daughter were at risk because you were fleeing DV, then you promptly deleted your account. You have accused people of bullying you when you spend all your time goading people to get a rise and some attention in the back of the fake controversies you orchestrate.

You’re a bleeping liar, I couldn’t give a flying fig about cookie and anyone else who enabled your terrible and frankly bloody unhinged behaviour.

You want so desperately to be seen as an avant garde trail blazer who follows her own path. You have been trying for years to carve some form of niche for yourself and tried on every persona imaginable but it hasn’t worked.

You delete and reinvent yourself so many times it’s no wonder you have difficulty from ascertaining truth from the contents of your imagination.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.