Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh cash, as always getting the wrong end of the stick and running with it.

Of course it was Cash you could see the venom in every word. Cash if you’re reading this and I’m sure you are. Why don’t you ever address any number of the valid posts from women whose stories you’ve stolen.
It’s all tit and giggles and insta kitchens and lazy garlic jibes but you never, ever, ever address any of the valid and perfectly acceptable questions raised about your lack of authenticity.

You attempt to derail the conversation every time.

Last time you were on Insta, you said your daughter was given detention for refusing to write a letter and that she had been punished. You posted a picture of the letter your daughter refused to write or wrote incorrectly. When it was pointed out that the school in question (the school you made public) doesn’t give detention in such a way. You changed the story yet again to say that your address had been compromised and you and your daughter were at risk because you were fleeing DV, then you promptly deleted your account. You have accused people of bullying you when you spend all your time goading people to get a rise and some attention in the back of the fake controversies you orchestrate.

You’re a bleeping liar, I couldn’t give a flying fig about cookie and anyone else who enabled your terrible and frankly bloody unhinged behaviour.

You want so desperately to be seen as an avant garde trail blazer who follows her own path. You have been trying for years to carve some form of niche for yourself and tried on every persona imaginable but it hasn’t worked.

You delete and reinvent yourself so many times it’s no wonder you have difficulty from ascertaining truth from the contents of your imagination.
Well said.

And I have to say quite honest about cookie et al too.

Spilttea, you have said what I meant really. I’m not here for bullying or ‘burning the working class witch’ as she wrongly and as a drama queen says. I don’t hate all middle class people or those who dare to wear a Boden jumper . That’s a crappy uninformed way of tackling the truth of this existence. I’m working class, im living a DV existence.I’m bleeping terrified that my partner will find me and my sonevery. Waking. Second. I’m sick of feeling sick. I’m tired of being silenced and shut down by a manand now the one woman who seemed like she could help tell the world what hell I’m livingthrough. I say we because there are 27 of us who have found each other after being used by Cash or told to ‘duck off because I have a book deal’. It’s like Cash Carraway (or Kelly Halpin?) therapy. This thread helpstoo

Reactions: 6
Someone posted on her twitter feed a few days ago that she thought that Cash hadn’t made it clear that she was a story teller and she had believed it all to be true.
In traditional Cash style she was on the receiving end of aggression but I can’t see the posts any more. I guess Cash deleted and blocked her (as usual).

Reactions: 1
Spilttea, you have said what I meant really. I’m not here for bullying or ‘burning the working class witch’ as she wrongly and as a drama queen says. I don’t hate all middle class people or those who dare to wear a Boden jumper . That’s a crappy uninformed way of tackling the truth of this existence. I’m working class, im living a DV existence.I’m bleeping terrified that my partner will find me and my sonevery. Waking. Second. I’m sick of feeling sick. I’m tired of being silenced and shut down by a manand now the one woman who seemed like she could help tell the world what hell I’m livingthrough. I say we because there are 27 of us who have found each other after being used by Cash or told to ‘duck off because I have a book deal’. It’s like Cash Carraway (or Kelly Halpin?) therapy. This thread helpstoo
Really glad that you all have the opportunity to come together and perhaps find some sense of healing. I too have no interest in 'burn the witch' but I think it's so important that the real victims' voices do not get silenced. I honestly thought she was offering a platform at the beginning, but the lies soon became apparent.

Reactions: 3
She is desperate to get traffic here isn’t she? Maybe her publicist is away this weekend.

I too am glad that the real victims have a voice and feel they can stand up to Cash taking their information given in confidence and making money from it.

Her latest tweets just lament that she wrote them herself; she is desperate for validation and adoration for her ‘quick wit’ and satire.

Someone should introduce her to ratemypoo.com

Reactions: 4
It’s so manipulative that she came in here, created some unhinged posts about herself and Joan Didion (so she could be seen alongside The Greats of course - the ego is always present and correct) and then posted the screen grabs on her Twitter. All to ensure those looking at Tattle ignore the victims of DV who have been used by her. Cash - just speak to us. Come on here and speak to us as humans and explain why you lied to us, explain why you were ok with taking £10 off those more vulnerable than you. I have had a journalist contact me about this story and it feels like finally people are listening to what is really going on. I am so thankful I have a voice here and it’s not being controlled by a manipulative woman looking to sell a book.

Reactions: 9
Has she mentioned on twitter that she’s trolling herself? And got her account removed from here as a result?

It’s so manipulative that she came in here, created some unhinged posts about herself and Joan Didion (so she could be seen alongside The Greats of course - the ego is always present and correct) and then posted the screen grabs on her Twitter. All to ensure those looking at Tattle ignore the victims of DV who have been used by her. Cash - just speak to us. Come on here and speak to us as humans and explain why you lied to us, explain why you were ok with taking £10 off those more vulnerable than you. I have had a journalist contact me about this story and it feels like finally people are listening to what is really going on. I am so thankful I have a voice here and it’s not being controlled by a manipulative woman looking to sell a book.
I’m not surprised the press are interested in the real story behind Cash / Kelly. As her Instagram is now conviniently deleted there’s little evidence but from the sounds of your stories the story runs much deeper. The truth always comes out in the end Cash

Cash has written a “disclaimer”
What I’d really like to see is a timeline clarifying why she said she had a great relationship with her child’s dad if she had to flee to a refuge when 10 weeks pregnant unless the perpetrator wasn’t the dad?! Also why delete all comeback mum stuff & glaze over details of marriage to ripley & life in Thames house? The whole thing doesn’t add up

Reactions: 4
I get that her play may include some fictional elements but what about everything she said on instagram and the people's experiences on here, where they told her personal stories and then she used their story? So confused!

Reactions: 2
She portrayed everything on her IG as fact, if anyone called her up on it she claimed it was fiction and the whole working class people can’t make art blah blah.

Reactions: 6
Also, she’s attempting to get publicity for her book, she’s no one when no one is talking about her.

Reactions: 3
If you look closely at her voucher the 8 on the date looks slightly tampered with. It's two separate circles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.