Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's solved the mystery then. Agree whoever sent that message is seriously disturbed.

I think we would of heard about it. Plus I bet she is loving this attention. She don't even have to be on instagram and people still talking about.,bad press is good press and all that

Reactions: 3
Glad she is looks ok!

Would love to know the weirdo who sent me that message though... unless, of course, it was Cash herself ?

Disclaimer:
Of course I’m glad no one has killed them selves.

Cash has been pretty vitriolic towards a whole heap of people, she has set her rabid fans on anyone who has dared criticise or question any part of her narrative.

She constantly changes her account of what has happened to her /in her life and when called out she gets aggressive and back pedals and tries to “spin the story”

I’m not a Tory,not an insta mum,not white or middle class however she is a thoroughly nasty piece of work who frequently creates drama where there isn’t none, calls out bullying whilst bullying others herself. She attempts to shut down free speech when it doesn’t suit her version of events.

I can’t pretend to be concerned for her when she is perfectly ok, she has probably always been ok. No one outed her,no one doxxed her and it would not surprise me if she left insta and just set up another profile because she yet again got called out on her less than truthful version of events.

Of course she was ok at an awards show despite it’s abundance of a whole heap of white middle class attendees.

Reactions: 10
Disclaimer:

Cash has been pretty vitriolic towards a whole heap of people, she has set her rabid fans on anyone who has dared criticise or question any part of her narrative.

She constantly changes her account of what has happened to her /in her life and when called out she gets aggressive and back pedals and tries to “spin the story”

I’m not a Tory,not an insta mum,not white or middle class however she is a thoroughly nasty piece of work who frequently creates drama where there isn’t none, calls out bullying whilst bullying others herself. She attempts to shut down free speech when it doesn’t suit her version of events.

I can’t pretend to be concerned for her when she is perfectly ok, she has probably always been ok. No one outed her,no one doxxed her and it would not surprise me if she left insta and just set up another profile because she yet again got called out on her less than truthful version of events.

Of course she was ok at an awards show despite it’s abundance of a whole heap of white middle class attendees.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. In my more optimistic frame of mind I was hoping Cash was some kind of parady account, but I genuinely think she is all those things you’ve just described glad I unfollowed when I did

Reactions: 2
Disclaimer:

Spot on

Reactions: 1
I was surprised so many people let her follow them, I got the feeling she wanted to snoop into other people’s lives to later call them out for having a dualit toaster or something if they said something she didn’t like! :D:D

Personally I think we should find the address of the account who sent it. And see if it matches up with cash’s. Because well if she did sent it, the publisher that’s about to hand an utter narcissist a book few ought to know.

Reactions: 2
I luffs dry the rain. Hilarious thing was her popping up on Sali Hughes insta some months ago to say that she hadn’t been happy with the hair colour she got done at mega expensive hair salon and Sali fave Hershersons.

Far as I’m bothered she runs circles round MOD and co so can do what she likes.

She comes across as pompous.

Odd how her Instagram has disappeared ?

Stephanie is a nasty piece of work, too invested in what others are doing. She had an absolute paddy months ago when Clemmie Telford made a comment about a park drinker. Totally bullied and victismed her, screen grabbing everything. She is a solitor or has some legal background and the way she addresses anyone who ever questioned Cash’s lies were treated like criminals. Don’t believe the hype

Well she had enoigh time to set about MOD the other day so I think not
What did she say?

Stephanie is a nasty piece of work, too invested in what others are doing. She had an absolute paddy months ago when Clemmie Telford made a comment about a park drinker. Totally bullied and victismed her, screen grabbing everything. She is a solitor or has some legal background and the way she addresses anyone who ever questioned Cash’s lies were treated like criminals. Don’t believe the hype

What did she say?
Well - Clemmie Telford is generally a tin-eared prat when she's not putting her trainers in the dishwasher so not sure I can hold that totally against her. However Dry The Rain or whatever she calls herself now is CC's chief egger-oner

Regardless of a dishwasher incident - Stephanie has a bee in her woke labelled bonnet I would t be surprised if she’s on this thread she also has huge issues with Laura Heskeath

Funny you know all this about Stephanie Dry The Rain and the incident with Clemmie Telford months ago. Cos just a few weeks ago you were asking who dry the rain was ?

Who’s dry the rain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.