Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
For sure he will be blocking me soon. I just responded to his instastory where he has them walking hand in hand, saying how happy they are. I said ummmm, mr. MBA you spelled happiness wrong!
It's not him that wrote it I think it's a repost from someone else

So IQ27 hurt his back and CS is asking for help..hmmm..probably from doing too much weights at the "yim" in the hopes of being discovered and going on the cover of GQ 😂..
Also why doesn't she just ask the concierge of the hotel? Most probably to have someone comp it once again 🙄.
I cannot even begin to imagine what a pain in the a** he must be when he's not feeling well and filming every aspect of his useless Life.
On an other note, I noticed that the 3 housewives that are arriving are all in 1st on Emirates. I am beginning to think that the ESTA story was BS. She had him fly on Etihad because it was cheaper since Bravo/NBC weren't going to pay his ticket. She then flew the next day on Emirates in 1st. Either it was all made up between the 2 of them OR she made up the story to him as she didn't want him to have a sissy fit that he couldn't fly with her. An ESTA is pretty quick to get so I don't believe for a second that it's the true story

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Patsy Fritatas

Every time I view their stories I'm left thinking just what is the point? What is the point of all these flights for hours and hours for no reason. There's no way they could really appreciate where they are when she's doubtless been before and they're permanently on holiday. It all just seems so frivolous and excessive to the point where no matter how beautiful the destination, it just looks boring.

hattie27

But will she be portrayed as a saint or the villain?
Villian I feel. On her podcast she said Sergio’s aim in life is to do anything for her, his soul aim is to make HER happy. What about his needs? I find it all very strange how suffocating he is.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Did you guys hear the trailer when CS tells IQ27 "I hope she sucks your dikc"? Keeping it classy wow.. And Jasmin, in her speech, calling CS a MILF...🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7

npadcr

Chatty Member
OK so as predicted because we all know they are hard on cash, this "party" was again a freebie from Joey Ghazal, the owner of The Canary Club. That's a new venue to put on our list of freebies. I put the word party in quotes because it wasn't a dinner it was just for drinks and cake. Basically you tell your guests "eat before and come after for drinks"..kind of like what 20 year olds do. I'm actually curious to know if it was an open bar or people had to pay their own drink..

What's with doing shots with your 16 year old? She really is going to turn into her mother if not worse. Cem needs to rein her in now before it's too late.

Interesting that there is zero pictures with C. Brooks. All the Housewives are there but you never see C. Brooks or even tagged...

So overall, a cheap party for drinks only. You can see that the place has other guests in the background so the place wasn't even privatized for her. Far from a high society event and zero high society people. My friend that did her party recently had the Crème de la crème of guests...but then again her husband is ultra wealthy, not like IQ.
Today we will get to see the opening of gifts and probably massages to get rid of the hangovers..rinse and repeat.
Can we all give a shout out to our peep Joan on Third....(yea!!!) for always giving us the latest and best behind the scenes details.

Welcome! Glad you discovered us and hope you recover asap x
Thanks everyone. So good to be here! xo

Not Sergio then!
Does IQ27 literally have no friends? Why are his best men, two weirdo's he met less than 18 months ago? God I hate that short leg, no sock with shoe trend which is apparently cool. Dubai Miguels face remind me of that cat women who had too much plastic surgery. Frightening stuff.

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
It all makes sense now. Clown Lips and IQ27 had all this planned. She probably knew awhile back that this show was being floated around and she wouldn't stand a chance getting a part in it because her life was the same as it was when she was on LOL. So, she divorces Cem, has an affair with this immature idiot but she knows that he has the looks needed for ratings (yuck) so she goes with it. She marries him at the ghost hotel because I guess she figures she has to be a "housewife" and for an added bonus she does the "freezing of her eggs" as a possible story line. This is one women that is desperate for attention and to be back on televison. She is addicted to the attention.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Well the fact the 2 morons "married" in Mauritius maybe means they are not really legally married? This whole plot of her wanting to get supposedly pregnant while in the meantime drinking and smoking, just doesn't make any sense to me sorry

hotpussy

VIP Member
Jesus christ..Sergio interviewing her for for the Housewives in the bed...i couldn't understand a word he said..he speaks soo fast.

Cant imagine any other professional men interviewing their wives in bed...so fucking embarrassing. Get a life!

vjbdlnmp

They really don’t know what to post anymore.
It gets sadder & sadder by the day😩View attachment 1291836
They really don’t know what to post anymore.
It gets sadder & sadder by the day😩View attachment 1291836
So disgusting not only the inference of the picture but take a look at her cheap tan on her legs- it's all spotty. She is real trash.

Hey now, studmuffin12, it’s more than fair game to call out the Arab gentleman who was denouncing the RHODXB. His critique had more than a tinge of sexism to it, as does - dare I say it? - Arab culture in general. The conversation is a ripe one, and we should be having it. While I understand that conservative Arabs will take issue with this show, I also understand Patsy Fritata’s reaction to the very classist/sexist/condescending tone of that video. And before you try to roast me too, I am half-American and half-Arab, and while I love so much of the beauty, tradition and refinement of my culture, it can also be stifling and oppressive and backwards.
Also: this picture of Caroline with her legs spread is beyond gross 🤮
Great conversation from such a great group of educated people. I actually learn a lot on this thread. I guess I should join in on the conversation as I know it is important but honestly, I just need to decompress and complain and trash CS and IQ27 when I come here. Plus, I am not as well versed as everyone here is...

mdaadm

Now come on!!! I've had my make up done and the make up artists even say it should last two days it's so heavily laid on. It doesn't mean poor hygiene at all. It's her face and her skin.
[/QUOTE]

Wow I’ve never heard that before but then again the only time over had my makeup done by someone else was for my wedding and I’m a no makeup gal in general. I didn’t realize that professional makeup is meant to last more than one day. Personally I can’t imagine sleeping with a full face on, it would feel like sleeping with my shoes on 🤣 🤷‍♀️

npadcr

Chatty Member
Assbrain/IQ couldn't afford to lease at car at this point- how is he contributing to a mortgage payment on a house that is over a million dollars? Any money this giglio made playing sports while he was under the age of 19- his parents probably kept and spent or put away in investments for him. He was living in his manager's house in LA when she met him. How would he get credit - he has not job? The house they are moving are the same type they are throwing up here in the US- they all look alike, they are cheaply made, and they are attached- this is not a single family home. She really screwed up when it came to hooking up with this guy. I mean he absolutley brings nothing to the table that makes her life any easier. In fact from what we see- she is the one doing all the work and he is reaping the benefits. How do your respect a 27 year old male that would rather take pictures of himself then go to work? Where are all the projects that he said we would be seeing that were going to take off? Oh clown lips, you screwed up marrying this one. If you have a child with him given your age, health, and lifestyle you are dumber than any of us really think.

npadcr

Chatty Member
He literally said she looks horrible 😂 and how about the repost CS made of Sergio leaning into the assistant with his legs wide open as if to say I want you baby - to the assistant, not his wife. Vomit. Why did she repost??? Why would you want anyone to see and hear this nonsense?? I said this yesterday but literally EVERYTHING they do makes me SO CONFUSED.

I have been digging further into their youtube videos this morning in bed (god hope my flat mates can't hear me listening to these how embarrassing I am supposed to be a bit respectable). Great finds though and probably worth the shame. Need another coffee, more to come on this....

Also their new home looks shit. Plain and simple. A white, tiny, shitty box. I was secretly hoping IQ27 might get bit by a snake or something when he was walking through the hedges to film their crappy new home which they should really keep off social media
Just the fact that they had to walk through bushes and trees to see the house got me. It's nothing but what we call a "townhome" here in the states- they are attached homes. Ass brain (yup, my new name for IQ) filmed it like it was one huge house. They are smack in the middle of other attachaed homes. They were too cheap to even pay more and get an end unit which has more square footage inside and more land.
Argghhh....imagine having them as neighbors.

Okay having watched the stories...point no 1..I would absolutely kill him if he was my partner and he'd arranged for his mum to arrive the morning after a big birthday bash when I'd probably want a nice lie in!!

Second....Dubai Miguel's face is starting to look scary!!! Too much work?

View attachment 1232200

Third...was it a joint birthday bash with Laura Anderson?

View attachment 1232204

Finally...what's with the leg up round IQ27 when she's trying to look sexy?? Always with the leg!!😂😂

View attachment 1232206
This Dubai Miquel is one scary looking guy. He is from houston, texas which usually has handsome, rugged cowboy kind of guys- not sure what happened to him. Anyhoo, his face is begining to mesh into an alien. He is certainly one unattractive man. Yikers!!!!!!!

This guy is Joey Ghazal's partner, he's a model I think.

He kept screeching at her "make a wish, honey make a wish"😱
How she didn't stab him with that knife, I'll don't know. Aaargh, he's beyond childish🤮
Ass brain..."honeeee make a wish...honee make a wish" I wanted to yell out " she is wishing your ass would disappear" my gawddd he is the most annoying person! Can she ever do anything without assbrain commenting on it. It's exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Haha

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine travelling to Paris, Austria, the Alps, the Maldives and then St Bart’s really helped Caroline’s 46 year old body to produce a viable egg. Not to mention the drinking and smoking, Sergio’s constant nagging at her makes far more sense now. I say this as an older mother of a disabled child, that had numerous losses before my rainbow miracle baby. She has three beautiful, healthy children, honestly why take the risk? If Sergio is so desperate to be a father, he can find another woman. If he really loved Caroline, he wouldn’t put her and any future child at risk.

• Heart

mdaadm

Omg. She is literally THE WORST at reels. Like… soooooo bad at it. How is she nominated for a content award? Her content is wonky, poorly-edited, full of misspellings. Not to mention basic AF. The latest reel on her homepage is cringe x 10000000. Look at her legs, I mean can she at least practice so she doesn’t look so ridiculously awkward????

Attachments

vjbdlnmp

Those shoes of in her collection look so uncomfortable and look like they were cheaply made. I think someone else commented on that same thing earlier. Not to mention they are aren't cute! My opinion of course. Okay, well it looks like Dubai Miquel picked up the tab for the latest birthday party on the boat. He also bought the computers that were in her story yesterday. Her son was opening up the box and you could hear her in the background saying you have to thank Michael for this. My question is what does her giglio boyfriend ever bring to the table. It appears he has gotten very use to taking freebies from everyone and not returning much. My husband said that he would never share our son's birthday party with another man especially someone like this guy. I see it as Cem taking the high road. But damn, Cem is might fine looking compared to IQ27- she can have that wanna be star, I would take Cem hands down.

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
Laura Anderson used to be a ‘cam girl’. She is the lowest z list ‘celeb’ in UK. When she was on Love Island, clips of her ‘videos’ were all over the internet. Nasty. Old Caroline would never have been associated with someone like that. It’s actually sad what she will do for attention now.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Bloody hell their message was a bit nasty!! 😳 that's just the name on her hospital records. Does it really matter? Why is that even up for discussion?? Its her childrens' name too so perhaps for official things like medical etc it's easier for her just to keep it.

I'm not sure about all this 'she had a great man with Cem' business. You don't get divorced for no reason. Yes he's handsome and yes they sre co parenting but he may have been very controlling in the marriage being from a very different culture and she may have found that suffocating. And it would explain why she is taking this 'I'm gonna do whatever the hell I like' attitude now! Even if it means doing it with IQ27! Lol...so sorry but I'm can't agree with the posts making Cem out to be some sort of a saintly dream husband who she was lucky to be with. We don't know the full circumstances.
Bloody hell their message was a bit nasty!! 😳 that's just the name on her hospital records. Does it really matter? Why is that even up for discussion?? Its her childrens' name too so perhaps for official things like medical etc it's easier for her just to keep it.

I'm not sure about all this 'she had a great man with Cem' business. You don't get divorced for no reason. Yes he's handsome and yes they sre co parenting but he may have been very controlling in the marriage being from a very different culture and she may have found that suffocating. And it would explain why she is taking this 'I'm gonna do whatever the hell I like' attitude now! Even if it means doing it with IQ27! Lol...so sorry but I'm can't agree with the posts making Cem out to be some sort of a saintly dream husband who she was lucky to be with. We don't know the full circumstances.
[/QUOTE
Yup, that could be very true- he may not be a great man and a saintly dream husband who she is lucky to be with. I am a bit one sided when it comes to Cem- I have noticed that as well- he could have been a real jerk. It is funny though that she paints Assbrain/IQ out to be the dreamy husband she is lucky to be with. Cem is private so we will never really know his thoughts and IQ27 has shown us what he is all about so who knows what/if anyone would ever make her happy.
A round up from todays stories....

View attachment 1248868

Sergio's mum went to cosmesurge

View attachment 1248871

Caroline forgot her granny sandals at home, walking barefoot through cosmesurge's corridors

View attachment 1248874

And Sergio watched a cosmesurge promo of himself saying his infamous line "hamaazzzing" 🙄
OMG............how disgusting she is walking through those hallways barefoot. Who thinks she goes home and washes her feet?
Assbrain is so proud of himself- who actually would film themselves watching themselves on a commerical- this guy physically makes me want to throw up.
Please, please Sergio's mom get on a airplane and go home. You are entering the alien zone by going to that place. I guess clownlips thinks assbrain's mom is to normal looking and rushed her there for who knows what.
Has Nina Ali been employed instead of Dumb & Dumber to promote the Ghost Hotel ? 🤔
View attachment 1248135
So funny, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the ghost hotel looked at how much they paid out for dumb and dumber to promote their place and realized they didn't make any money using them as a sponser. I do like Nina and her little family. Don't know her but I get a good feeling about her.

Cem may have been a bear to live with for sure. He does check off all the boxes. on paper he sounds great but behind closed doors he could have been very difficult to live with-I get that for sure. She certainly does what is best for herself regardless and said that her only regret was she didn't leave him sooner. So who knows how unhappy, sad and conflicted she must have been. For that I feel sorry for her- that must be hell to live like that. She is the one now putting out the narrative that she is living with a saintly husband and she is so lucky to have him. Remember, we all should have our very own 'SERGIO' her words (disgusting)! Cem is private so we will never know what he is truly like behind closed doors but we sure know what her new husband is like and I still think I would gamble and take Cem.

Last edited:

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Guys speaking of spelling mistakes, what about in this one?? There are literally FOUR mistakes in one sentence (your instead of you're). Since it's not the first time she does that I assumed in the past that it was an honest mistake..well now we know she clearly doesn't know the difference between your, you're, their, they're etc.. It's a total pet peeve for me when people write it wrong.
Has anyone else felt that CS was filming Cem alot this weekend? At the birthday last night she filmed the boy blowing out his candles than panned the camera to Cem.. Oh boy is Sergio probably not going to like that. Just as when they were walking out and Cem was holding one of the boys, you could see that Sergio wasn't happy (but it made me delighted!! 😂). Same as when Jasmine was in the bed with CS, he also didn't look happy 😂
BTW, who ever put the comment about this thread on Sergio's post, wrote it wrong.. No one will find it that way. It's not Tamara Tattle it's Tattle Life.

Attachments