Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys speaking of spelling mistakes, what about in this one?? There are literally FOUR mistakes in one sentence (your instead of you're). Since it's not the first time she does that I assumed in the past that it was an honest mistake..well now we know she clearly doesn't know the difference between your, you're, their, they're etc.. It's a total pet peeve for me when people write it wrong.
Has anyone else felt that CS was filming Cem alot this weekend? At the birthday last night she filmed the boy blowing out his candles than panned the camera to Cem.. Oh boy is Sergio probably not going to like that. Just as when they were walking out and Cem was holding one of the boys, you could see that Sergio wasn't happy (but it made me delighted!! 😂). Same as when Jasmine was in the bed with CS, he also didn't look happy 😂
BTW, who ever put the comment about this thread on Sergio's post, wrote it wrong.. No one will find it that way. It's not Tamara Tattle it's Tattle Life.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't think it is anything to do with not being over her ex, I think she is trying to change the narrative now and present an image of a happy classy divorced family, with IQ27 being part of it all.

I imagine Cem is going along with it for her public image and new 'job', he supported her by appearing on LOL. She has said some terrible things about him publicly, so I think he is again helping present her public profile, so she can earn a few bucks'.

I can just hear her to the kids. 'Hey you lot, this is my chance at a new bleeping career, IQ27 works with me, I need to earn money, so you better not duck it up for me, I am only asking you to do this a few hours per year for the show and social media, so you better bleeping do it.'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think it is anything to do with not being over her ex, I think she is trying to change the narrative now and present an image of a happy classy divorced family, with IQ27 being part of it all.

I imagine Cem is going along with it for her public image and new 'job', he supported her by appearing on LOL. She has said some terrible things about him publicly, so I think he is again helping present her public profile, so she can earn a few bucks'.

I can just hear her to the kids. 'Hey you lot, this is my chance at a new bleeping career, IQ27 works with me, I need to earn money, so you better not duck it up for me, I am only asking you to do this a few hours per year for the show and social media, so you better bleeping do it.'
Probably right!

Reactions: 1
I’d agree that she has been advised to show more of her kids and play ‘happy families’. Spending the Easter break with someone else’s children and her toyboy made her look like the opposite of a loving mother which is never good.

Reactions: 2
I don't actually think she cares at all what people think about her especially on social media. No doubt she loves her children, but I think she also likes the freedom of being able to travel without them. I just don't understand how IQ27

I’d agree that she has been advised to show more of her kids and play ‘happy families’. Spending the Easter break with someone else’s children and her toyboy made her look like the opposite of a loving mother which is never good.
I doubt it because if that was the case she wouldn't have been wasted on a yacht with a bunch of 12 year olds without Life vests and putting a bunch of stories about it

No that's a pass for me.. I wouldn't be able to take the lies and self aggrandization. Just by listening to the lies she spewed on Tamra and Teddi's podcast, it would just piss me off.

Lord, she has some nerve spewing this patronising nonsense. Who in their right mind would take relationship advice from her? And has she suddenly, magically qualified as a Relationship Councillor?
What the actual ffffffff…… 100,000 grand 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
And because he’s been working So Hard 🙄

And all she watches is Rubbish on tv
What a stimulating home life they lead 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Uurgh 🤢 he's so unlikeable - can't wait til he's exposed for what he is.
What do you mean exposed? Nothing is going to exposed on RHOD. It's all edited. These two are going to carry on regardless.

What do you mean exposed? Nothing is going to exposed on RHOD. It's all edited. These two are going to carry on regardless.
I dont disagree with you by the way I just don't think anything is going to change. They both seem to love eachother's company. God help them😂

Have we all been reading her blog?
Born and bred in London??? I thought she was from the Cotswolds or somewhere in the countryside?

Lord, she has some nerve spewing this patronising nonsense. Who in their right mind would take relationship advice from her? And has she suddenly, magically qualified as a Relationship Councillor?
Anyone who pays 100K for an hour listening to this woman needs their bloody head examined seriously!!!

And because he’s been working So Hard 🙄
View attachment 1221564

And all she watches is Rubbish on tv
What a stimulating home life they lead 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
View attachment 1221599
He has posted that to show his muscles off. Eeeugh so gross. He just loves him a little too much to ne a real man.

Last edited:
Totally agree, IQ27 is really in love with himself, isn't he? CS keeps referring to him as her hot young husband so of course it has gone right to his head. I think it shows just how insecure he really is. She probably treats him awful when they aren't posting those staged "we are in love" pictures. He is too imature and superficial to realize that he isn't anything more than a personal assistant to her. She has made it clear to him that she is going to do and say what she wants and no one will tell her what to do. He is so thirsty for being on reality tv and will take full advantage of all she can introduce him to. They use each other for what they can get. Unfortunately, those type of arrangements don't last. I don't think she really cares if it last. She mentioned on another podcast that she does have a "baby boy on ice" her words not mine- so if she ends up having another child it will be strictly for a reality television security- certainly not for the right reason.

And he's doing it again. Filming her when she's not ready/out of bed/dressed/prepared. Imagine waking up in the morning and IQ27 is ready and waiting with the camera.
Screenshot_20220426-071425_Instagram.jpg

Just when I thought CS couldn't sink any lower, she put screenshots of a conversation with her son Aaron who is the one who is the one having the most difficult time with the abandonment issues (her words not mine). She is totally vile and a mean nasty person. How she thought it was a good idea is beyond me.
The picture of her in bed yesterday EATING and saying to him in a nasty way "yes and it's for ONE" just shows how she really is just such a horrible person 😡

Attachments

Last edited: