Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except she's 46 and has a Lifestyle of parties and travels

Does any one know what the process is for IVF? I mean she has all these eggs in her "stomach" (he's so dumb he calls it a stomach like a 5 year old lol) supposedly but isn't there a process before that to receive the eggs? Am I missing something?
Very informative article here.

Oh yes probably right as she is a selfish person she wouldn't want to ruin her perfect "body".. In fact, if she supposedly had eggs implanted, why would she go straight to Cosmesurge and do a treatment on her stomach??
No matter what treatments she gets, nothing seems to work. There must be a better solution out there but it probably involves moving her ass and she's far too lazy to do that

Attachments

Last edited:
FFS

Are they for real 😳
Do they seriously think this is worthy of sharing with Anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤩

And just when you think his crappy videos can’t get worse, he posts this cringy, narcissistic tosh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
FFS
View attachment 1245162
Are they for real 😳
Do they seriously think this is worthy of sharing with Anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤩

And just when you think his crappy videos can’t get worse, he posts this cringy, narcissistic tosh
View attachment 1245182
I thought she was gonna whip her boob out there for a minute m, the way she pulled at her dress 😳 There's absolutely no spark between them, she stands rigid when he tries to pull her close. Nothing will convince me they've had or are having sex.

Reactions: 4
Trying to make out, this is their actual House “New Home coming along”
What a Lying head 🥴
It’s the Showhome , as Caroline points out on her Video!
7DD44A1C-A1A7-4CD7-8611-C4131850B149.png

page !🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I am familiar with the IVF process. If she is stimulating then she will be having daily hormone injections and then will have an egg retrieval after around 12-14 days. 15 eggs is an incredible number for her age. But there is a high chance that they’re not good quality or useable.

Health insurance has absolutely nothing to do with it. IVF is not covered by insurance in the UAE. They will be privately funding it.

The simple explanation for her being Caroline Hadid on the scan is that she used the same clinic to have the twins and that’s what they have her name down as in the system.

I am familiar with the IVF process. If she is stimulating then she will be having daily hormone injections and then will have an egg retrieval after around 12-14 days. 15 eggs is an incredible number for her age. But there is a high chance that they’re not good quality or useable.

Health insurance has absolutely nothing to do with it. IVF is not covered by insurance in the UAE. They will be privately funding it.

The simple explanation for her being Caroline Hadid on the scan is that she used the same clinic to have the twins and that’s what they have her name down as in the system.

Exactly as FeelingSupersonic says.

However I don't think she used a Dubai clinic as I believe her twin boys were born before they made the move to Dubai, so it is strange that she is still using her ex's name.

Surrogacy is illegal in the UAE so she can't be using a surrogate from there, however she could export the frozen eggs to another country to have them fertilised and transferred to a surrogate outside of the UAE. "Under the New IVF Law, subject to compliance with certain controls and procedures, samples of frozen unfertilised or fertilised eggs or sperm may be taken abroad, if prepared in the UAE, or brought into the UAE, if prepared abroad."

Regarding the name thing, it’ll be tied in with her Emirates ID, which goes by the name in your passport (and also matches your residence visa). She probably hasn’t updated/renewed any of these official documents since divorcing and remarrying. It’s a headache to do and not commonly done because it isn’t in the Arab culture for a woman to change her name after marriage.

Reactions: 6

However I don't think she used a Dubai clinic as I believe her twin boys were born before they made the move to Dubai, so it is strange that she is still using her ex's name.

Surrogacy is illegal in the UAE so she can't be using a surrogate from there, however she could export the frozen eggs to another country to have them fertilised and transferred to a surrogate outside of the UAE. "Under the New IVF Law, subject to compliance with certain controls and procedures, samples of frozen unfertilised or fertilised eggs or sperm may be taken abroad, if prepared in the UAE, or brought into the UAE, if prepared abroad."
As she's divorced now, legally her name is not Habib. Surely it's just a matter of updating her current details, unless she's not legally married to IQ27 🤷‍♀️

Regarding the name thing, it’ll be tied in with her Emirates ID, which goes by the name in your passport (and also matches your residence visa). She probably hasn’t updated/renewed any of these official documents since divorcing and remarrying. It’s a headache to do and not commonly done because it isn’t in the Arab culture for a woman to change her name after marriage.
Our messages overlapped 🙂

Reactions: 3
Well the fact the 2 morons "married" in Mauritius maybe means they are not really legally married? This whole plot of her wanting to get supposedly pregnant while in the meantime drinking and smoking, just doesn't make any sense to me sorry

Reactions: 7
I just find it so crazy that Caroline, the most unmotherley mother I can think of would even consider having another child. Like others are saying, I feel like the cracks are beginning to show between the pair of them, I would be surprised if it actually happens it would interrupt her life so much, and I would think the same about her if she were younger, it’s simply the way she comes across and what she shows us!

Reactions: 8

Absolutely. Although if she was going to export them it would just be easier to do the retrieval in another country. It costs so so much to try and get embryo’s out of the UAE.

If she is stimming I am really surprised that they haven’t made more content around the daily injections. Unless it’s all being saved for RHOD.

I’m surprised about the smoking and drinking as it obviously doesn’t help egg quality. IVF is also immensely tough on your body, when we did numerous rounds all I wanted to do was relax as much as possible. It cost us so much both financially and emotionally I couldn’t justify doing anything that might jeopardise it.

That’s actually bang on. She’ll be waiting for everything to be due for renewal.

She recently renewed her

[/QUOTE}
The Twins were 6 years old when they moved to Dubai

I've just watched his story. What they're seeing on the screen is 15 follicles. Of which some may not contain an egg. So on egg retrieval day she might have less than 15 eggs collected. As someone else said, with the high amount they may be less quality. Alot of times the less eggs the better quality. Also depending on the amount of eggs she has retrieved not all of them will fertalise with his sperm. Those that do, also have five days to develop into a blastocyst. So each day the number reduces. She may only have a handful of embryos suitable to transfer or freeze.

Thank you everyone for the information about the IVF process and the use of her ex/husband's last name. It is so nice that we all live in so many different places (countries) and can share information. Makes sense about not using insurance - that makes sense. I guess she started this process before she married AssBrain/IQ and she was using Habib on her records. It's just so funny that Mr. MBA/macho man has another man's name on his wife's ultrasound for this situation. He is so stupid he didn't even realize it- at least film without showing the name for God's sake. I am not buying in to this baby situation. She is just too damn selfish to sacrifice her body to have a baby with this guy. She keeps saying she owes him a baby- my question is why does she owe him anything? He is trying to make himself a permanent fixture in her life so he married to her but he also knows that she will walk out on him just like she did to Cem with him. The honeymoon is over for these two I don't care how much she tries to say it's all great. Sorry, not buying it.

I've just watched his story. What they're seeing on the screen is 15 follicles. Of which some may not contain an egg. So on egg retrieval day she might have less than 15 eggs collected. As someone else said, with the high amount they may be less quality. Alot of times the less eggs the better quality. Also depending on the amount of eggs she has retrieved not all of them will fertalise with his sperm. Those that do, also have five days to develop into a blastocyst. So each day the number reduces. She may only have a handful of embryos suitable to transfer or freeze.
He also said they are in her stomach- I mean come on is he that dumb he thinks this is taking place in her stomach............geez....Mr.MBA is a real genius isn't he?

Well the fact the 2 morons "married" in Mauritius maybe means they are not really legally married? This whole plot of her wanting to get supposedly pregnant while in the meantime drinking and smoking, just doesn't make sense.
Wht doesn't make sense to me is why she said on a podcast that they have a "baby boy on ice" - her words not mine.
I just find it so crazy that Caroline, the most unmotherley mother I can think of would even consider having another child. Like others are saying, I feel like the cracks are beginning to show between the pair of them, I would be surprised if it actually happens it would interrupt her life so much, and I would think the same about her if she were younger, it’s simply the way she comes across and what she shows us!
Absolutely, I would say the same thing too even if she was younger. She know more want a baby then I do and trust me I really, really don't! The pressure is starting to ramp up as I think Assbrain/IQ is starting to get a bit nervous (maybe, maybe not) knowing he is about to be put out there in a few weeks. Also, he is seeing just how unattached she really is to people, including him and her kids. What would possibly make thim think that he would be any different then Cem. Hell, Cem was the best that women could ever get- this guy can't even compete with Cem on any level.

Last edited:
I don’t think a baby is happening. It’s all for a storyline/engagement. In recent podcasts she talks about not being in a rush. If not at 46 then when?

I didn't realise the photo of the scan was posted by IQ27, should have guessed, he is such a village idiot ! '15 eggs in her stomach' god how could anyone be with someone so dumb.

I can understand why someone would decide not to travel for retrieval of the eggs, especially if you are doing back to back cycles, in her case it is surprising as she seems to love any opportunity to get out of Dubai.

Using a surrogate can be hugely expensive, especially in the US, I doubt they have that kind of money.

Well it looks like mommy dearest ( can't help it with the names I keep coming up with, sorry) is now the Mother Teresa of the world for her work on telling women to freeze their eggs. She has resorted to posting comments of women (?) saying she is inspiring her now to go out and freeze their eggs. Give me a frekin break. According to her most women are taking her advice and we are all - divorcing, having affair/marrying younger men, freezing our eggs, ( the list is endless) because she has done it and everyone is thanking her. WE must not be the only ones with questions about this IVF story- she has posted comments that must have slid in her DM's . She is also talking now about injections? I keep getting blocked from both her and IQ or I would ask - why is this necessary if you have a "baby boy on ice" per your podcast a few weeks ago. Also, she is downplaying the journey of IVF by saying the side effects while noticiably are not that bad. Probably not a nice thing to day on social media for women that may feel different about their experiences. The one thing that I have noticed about her is she is uneducated, has no filter or morals, and sure was lucky that she ever was able to marry Cem. Assbrain/IQ is certainly more her class- he is just like her.