Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone Buys my Shoes from her horrible collection, they must be idiots
They are beyond Ugly.
The rest of the collection are just as bad. !
230ABFBE-FED6-46C1-ACBF-CC93FA06CCFE.png
65C0B718-55E8-4E2A-96CC-16F9494A2B48.png
3FA19B6D-604B-438F-AEA8-1230F61A0C33.png
230ABFBE-FED6-46C1-ACBF-CC93FA06CCFE.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Those shoes of in her collection look so uncomfortable and look like they were cheaply made. I think someone else commented on that same thing earlier. Not to mention they are aren't cute! My opinion of course. Okay, well it looks like Dubai Miquel picked up the tab for the latest birthday party on the boat. He also bought the computers that were in her story yesterday. Her son was opening up the box and you could hear her in the background saying you have to thank Michael for this. My question is what does her giglio boyfriend ever bring to the table. It appears he has gotten very use to taking freebies from everyone and not returning much. My husband said that he would never share our son's birthday party with another man especially someone like this guy. I see it as Cem taking the high road. But damn, Cem is might fine looking compared to IQ27- she can have that wanna be star, I would take Cem hands down.

Reactions: 7
If anyone Buys my Shoes from her horrible collection, they must be idiots
They are beyond Ugly.
The rest of the collection are just as bad. !View attachment 1216067View attachment 1216069View attachment 1216071View attachment 1216067
Lol so true! They look like a rubber or plastic planks with rubber cords.. They make me think of boat floats 😂
On an other note, I find it completely irresponsible of her to get wasted on a yacht when you have a bunch of 12 year old jumping into the sea and doing watersports. If I was one of the parents and saw her stories, I would be appaled by that.
Interesting also that Caroline Brooks son was not there as neither was she.. You will recall that CS's son was invited to Caroline Brooks' sons birthday a month ago when the 2 morons were on yet an other vacation.

Those shoes of in her collection look so uncomfortable and look like they were cheaply made. I think someone else commented on that same thing earlier. Not to mention they are aren't cute! My opinion of course. Okay, well it looks like Dubai Miquel picked up the tab for the latest birthday party on the boat. He also bought the computers that were in her story yesterday. Her son was opening up the box and you could hear her in the background saying you have to thank Michael for this. My question is what does her giglio boyfriend ever bring to the table. It appears he has gotten very use to taking freebies from everyone and not returning much. My husband said that he would never share our son's birthday party with another man especially someone like this guy. I see it as Cem taking the high road. But damn, Cem is might fine looking compared to IQ27- she can have that wanna be star, I would take Cem hands down.
Yes totally agree. Am hoping that this afternoon party will wake her up and realize that IQ27 is just a boy and useless. Here is Cem on a big yacht with his wealthy friends having a great time. I will add that contrary to IQ27 who filmed a gazillion stories of the yachts (snore), the only story Cem posted was of the boy blowing out his candles.. That's it! He didn't feel the need to show off anything. Interesting that she tagged him in 2 different stories (first time she does that) but he didn't even do a repost 😂😂😂

Yes totally agree. Am hoping that this afternoon party will wake her up and realize that IQ27 is just a boy and useless. Here is Cem on a big yacht with his wealthy friends having a great time. I will add that contrary to IQ27 who filmed a gazillion stories of the yachts (snore), the only story Cem posted was of the boy blowing out his candles.. That's it! He didn't feel the need to show off anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just think Cem is one fine looking man. Whew, when he is up there DJ'ing and has that swagger, I was swooning! To think she gave that up for this wannabe realit star, or financier, or bitcon person or the hundred other things he tells us to stay tune for he is gong to be, just blows me away. He would make a great front desk staff greeter at ghost hotel. IQ27 did not like the fact that she said the only way to get through another 12 year old birthday party is to drink tequiila. I think we are starting to witness the cracks forming in this relationship. IQ27 is tired of watching her drink and get drunk at almost every event they attend. I know how that feeling is, my brother in law drinks whenever there is a party and my stomach is always in knots because he get out of control. I think that is exactly what happens with CS. Cem probably look at IQ27 as a joke. A little boy that is trying to act like a baller when in actuality he wears the same clothes, has no job, no friends ( unless you count the scary russian mafia men) and isn't more than CS personal assistant. He just took the place of Luke.

Reactions: 8
I can’t with those shoes. They look like something you would attach to your feet if you were stranded on a desert island and had to attach two pieces of bark to your soles, held together with rope.

She has the ability to look amazing! But I still get Ivana Trump vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t with those shoes. They look like something you would attach to your feet if you were stranded on a desert island and had to attach two pieces of bark to your soles, held together with rope.

She has the ability to look amazing! But I still get Ivana Trump vibes.
The shoes are ridiculous. She is such a beautiful.woman but her clothes and shoes lately are a bit weird. Maybe it's Dubai and always having to be in beach wear or light stuff. I am not a fan of all the brown clothing that's around at the moment.

Reactions: 4
The shoes are ridiculous. She is such a beautiful.woman but her clothes and shoes lately are a bit weird. Maybe it's Dubai and always having to be in beach wear or light stuff. I am not a fan of all the brown clothing that's around at the moment.
It's not Dubai at all actually as if you look at Nina or Sara, they don't dress like that at all. In fact I don't know anyone that dresses so poorly and cheaply. Am not saying this because I am biased against her but it's the reality. Maybe for a girl in her teens or 20s it's OK and not so shocking but for her at 46 it's just not appropriate

Reactions: 3
I think she could dress better just for her look and style. I definitely think she still has the hots for her ex husband seeing those stories. How could she not?😄

Reactions: 4
Okay, let me try and be kind on my review of the birthday parties this weekend. I immediately fell in love all over again with Cem doing his DJ'ing. He looks very happy and so confident. Comparing him to IQ27 is like comparing apples to a pumpkins. If anything is apparent by seeing these two men together it is that IQ27 has alot of growing up to do. Cem has to be relieved that he can walk off that boat and leave her drunk, sloppy arse behind with someone else taking care of her. I would imagine that Cem or Dubai Miquel paid for that birthday party, it certainly wasn't funded from the other two. She couldn't get on that boat and get a drink in her hand any faster then she did and IQ27 wasn't happy as he knows the outcome of her behavior once she starts? I don't think it is a big deal to have mixed drinks at at birthday party for the parents, but on a boat that size in the open water at night time as well - with no life jackets on any of those kids was not a good look for a mother and the rest of "chaperones" that were there. And it wasn't like a glass of wine- they were drinking Tequila! Don't invite my kid to your kid's party if you have to say the only way you can get through it as you are sitting on a beautful yacht with staff, food, music and healthy children is to say you have to drink to get through it. Her outfit looks like something I wear on family vacation and the shoes are just painful to look at. Not sure why but at the end of the story she was mad at IQ27 for having something in his hand. Anyone know what that was about?

This is worth a laugh to read!
The shoes don't seem to be selling well, they're on sale anywhere I've seen them.
How much are they selling for? They look so uncomfortable and made of cheap plastic. How in the world did she think she was special enough that she could have her own shoe line.....that is a real leap!

I think she could dress better just for her look and style. I definitely think she still has the hots for her ex husband seeing those stories. How could she not?😄
Totally agree. He looks like he would be the whole package- success, looks, confidence and looks very nice. I think she probably got bored in her marriage and wanted a break. We can all relate to that maybe? Anyhoo, her biggest mistake was ever meeting IQ27 and then marrying him for reality tv story line. She complicated her life big time - but it looks like they both would do anything to be noticed. Cem is such a kinder soul he had no desire to be in the spotlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watched their story about lunch with Kris Fade..and Sergio says lunch with family. He says that about every group of people they have lunch ro dinner with. The family!!!

Reactions: 1
Not a chance those shoes she had on yesterday are worth $298.00, unless they are soft leather and well made. Even then you can pick that style and all the others in her line up for much less elsewhere. Those perspex ones have been done to death by the Kardashians and Z list celebrities.
Also I wouldn't give her credit for designing them, she probably just got paid for putting her name to them.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Go to his instagram page and under comments someone is putting our thread out to everyone to look at if you are leaving a bad comment about the two of them. It is so funny- a couple of people have left bad comments on his page. Someone has directd the person to our thread here and said be careful they will block you soon so leave a negative comment about either one of them. I am sure he is so mad right about now!!!!