Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been at home, sick as can be with Covid for the past week. It's been rough...and then i discovered this page, and everything changed. I think i have read every single comment on every thread over two days. I can't get enough. Thank you for bringing me down the rabbit hole that is the train wreck IQ27(almost laughed myself into recovery when I first saw reference to this) and CS.

I am disgusted but why can I not look away from them??? F*** he is so annoying. I am not an agressive person but I so desperately want to punch him in the face. It is so obvious NOBODY likes him. As a result of this life changing, re awakening website I have also discovered their youtube..honestly. What are they thinking??????? Side note - it has 11,0000 subscribers. Hasn't exactly taken off lol. Take a look at the spelling in the description of this video WTF looooool. Hedge chock. Noa's arch. Jouncing (joking???) Dying. And no you did not literally 'bought' the whole store.

Why is Caroline not stepping in here? Can she at least correct the spelling? I am soo confused. Please watch the video. He is hanging around like an annoying leech in the background adding weird, annoying commentary 'ohh maa godddd.' At the end a 'generous friend' pays for the animals they buy, including toys for all her 5 dogs? It's too bizarre. What the f**k is going on.

Is anyone down on digging up some real dirt on IQ27? I'm talking getting to the bottom of this MBA bullshit. Any reference to which University he apparently attended?

View attachment 1229421
Oh my god that made me laugh thank you..hedge chock 😂😂😂😂

Just another day in the life of a one-time IT girl and her unemployed house husband....today they're spending their morning opening gifts and generally lounging around the house saying 'oh my gad'...tune in next time for more exciting adventures!! 😂

Just another day in the life of a one-time IT girl and her unemployed house husband....today they're spending their morning opening gifts and generally lounging around the house saying 'oh my gad'...tune in next time for more exciting adventures!! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I have been at home, sick as can be with Covid for the past week. It's been rough...and then i discovered this page, and everything changed. I think i have read every single comment on every thread over two days. I can't get enough. Thank you for bringing me down the rabbit hole that is the train wreck IQ27(almost laughed myself into recovery when I first saw reference to this) and CS.

I am disgusted but why can I not look away from them??? F*** he is so annoying. I am not an agressive person but I so desperately want to punch him in the face. It is so obvious NOBODY likes him. As a result of this life changing, re awakening website I have also discovered their youtube..honestly. What are they thinking??????? Side note - it has 11,0000 subscribers. Hasn't exactly taken off lol. Take a look at the spelling in the description of this video WTF looooool. Hedge chock. Noa's arch. Jouncing (joking???) Dying. And no you did not literally 'bought' the whole store.

Why is Caroline not stepping in here? Can she at least correct the spelling? I am soo confused. Please watch the video. He is hanging around like an annoying leech in the background adding weird, annoying commentary 'ohh maa godddd.' At the end a 'generous friend' pays for the animals they buy, including toys for all her 5 dogs? It's too bizarre. What the f**k is going on.

Is anyone down on digging up some real dirt on IQ27? I'm talking getting to the bottom of this MBA bullshit. Any reference to which University he apparently attended?

View attachment 1229421
Welcome! Love your post

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1229421
Welcome! Glad you discovered us and hope you recover asap x

Reactions: 2
Welcome! Glad you discovered us and hope you recover asap x
Thanks everyone. So good to be here! xo

Not Sergio then!
Does IQ27 literally have no friends? Why are his best men, two weirdo's he met less than 18 months ago? God I hate that short leg, no sock with shoe trend which is apparently cool. Dubai Miguels face remind me of that cat women who had too much plastic surgery. Frightening stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks everyone. So good to be here! xo

Does IQ27 literally have no friends? Why are his best men, two weirdo's he met less than 18 months ago? God I hate that short leg, no sock with shoe trend which is apparently cool. Dubai Miguels face remind me of that cat women who had too much plastic surgery. Frightening stuff.
And then we have SergiHo in his first communion suit, with black shoes😱
Again, welcome. We're just the tonic you need to recover!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Just watched "Noa's Arch "😅 he called the Sugar Gilder a Para Glider 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1229421
Welcome to this thread! I can totally relate to what you said as when I found this group it was such a relief to know I wasn't the only one thinking wtf with these 2! We can vent here at least and it's very entertaining 😂
Get well, I had Covid in January and it was a breeze luckily 🙏.. the only part was the isolation which was a pain.

View attachment 1229421
Wow never saw their YouTubes but the titles are hilarious according to what you uncovered! You will see that spelling mistakes is highly common with them (your instead of you're and so many more)

So this morning is gift and flower arrivals and HE makes it about himself one more time! You would think it's HIS birthday.. I just can't with that guy.. If my husband was with me 24/7 and filming every second of the day, I would lose my mind not to mention if he didn't have a job!
Where's HIS gift by the way?? Oh I know, he might do a "look at me look at me" moment tonight at the party and give her a gift in front of everyone with the drums roll, the announcer and the fanfare 😂😂😂.
Am really curious where the party will be as we know they are hard up for cash.. Maybe a friend hosting at her house is also a possibility on top of Sonara Camp, Ghost Tacky Hotel and their appartement (which I doubt as too small)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think it is still Ramadan, so if the party is at ghost hotel they won't be allowed any music, maybe partying at home with the haamazing view of a wasteland.

• Haha
I think it is still Ramadan, so if the party is at ghost hotel they won't be allowed any music, maybe partying at home with the haamazing view of a wasteland.
I have a friend who threw a big party a couple weeks ago at a hotel on the beach and there was the whole shebang: dancers, dj etc... Dubai is much more liberal than Saudi. Anyway we will see tonight what it is 😂

Just watched "Noa's Arch "😅 he called the Sugar Gilder a Para Glider 😱
Haha I am sooo glad we are experiencing this shared joy via SC & Family viral youtube channel.

Caroline Stanbury, stylist to the stars??????????????

Ok last post for the day...what in gods name. is. this.

Attachments

Last edited:
She really needs to tone it down with the spray tan.. It looks ridiculous (think Ross in "Friends").
Omg now he's at the chiropractor (an other freebie) with her and Zach filming??? And saying "yeah good, yeah good" each time she lifts her arms up and down?!! Wow this guy really really has no Life. He's beyond pathetic.
Love the white underarms also..hope she doesn't have to dance with her arms up tonight 😂😂😂
Why she lets him film everything when she's not looking her best is beyond me
Also and that's enough until the "party", why oh why is she wearing the exact same outfit of yesterday?? That material gets stinky very fast and she's in it for 2 days now..probably slept in it 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Okay, I someone from our group posting those comments on IQ's instagram page? I have noticed it the past few days but it is a good one today. I have been blocked as soon as I asked him about getting a job so I am sure this person will be blocked quickly. Joan, is it almost time to start a new thread? We are already at 22 pages ( we are growing peeps, and I love it!)
Okay, I got a bit of news from a very, very reliable source. I promised the person that I would not say who they are and how they know CS and IQ27 but take it from me, they do know them and spent time with them recently. Both of them. I slipped into this person's dm's on the recommendationof a friend. Well, believe it or not the person answered me yeseterday. I asked the person- if they had spent time with these morans and if they had, did it appear that IQ27 was a bit metrosexual. Their response to me was "Absolutely, yes"!
Now the person I asked is still not out to everyone but they are gay and seemed to not hestitate with answering. Not that it changes anything about these two, it just is one more thing to uncover about his past.

She really needs to tone it down with the spray tan.. It looks ridiculous (think Ross in "Friends").
Omg now he's at the chiropractor (an other freebie) with her and Zach filming??? And saying "yeah good, yeah good" each time she lifts her arms up and down?!! Wow this guy really really has no Life. He's beyond pathetic.
Love the white underarms also..hope she doesn't have to dance with her arms up tonight 😂😂😂
Why she lets him film everything when she's not looking her best is beyond me
Also and that's enough until the "party", why oh why is she wearing the exact same outfit of yesterday?? That material gets stinky very fast and she's in it for 2 days now..probably slept in it 🤮
This clown need to go back to that health clinic place they went to and dry out from all the alcohol she has downed, get rid of all the fatty food she has ingested and get herself together - she is an absolute train wreck. I haven't seen one picture of her lately where she doesn't have a alcoholic beverage in her hand. This is becoming a problem and I am sure IQ dislikes it- she looks like she is a sloppy, nasty drunk. If you go look at her pictures from three years ago compared to what she looks like today- it's quite apparent she has aged and not in a good way. What is the sudden need to tan herself all the time. Does she think that makes her look younger or healthier? She look like she is orange most of the time and it is a cheap tanning session, look at her feet and palms- they are orange.

Haha I am sooo glad we are experiencing this shared joy via SC & Family viral youtube channel.

Caroline Stanbury, stylist to the stars??????????????

Ok last post for the day...what in gods name. is. this.
Yes, finally someone that watches those stupid youtube channels like I do. OMG, I am obsessed with them because they are so bad I can't help watching them. The one in the pet store is the best- he is following her around and she and the kids are treating him so badly. I love when one of the kids tell him to "shut/up Sergio" and he doesn't even say don't speak to me that way. Also, that is the one where he is filming her daughter from the waist up for a bit to long for my liking. You have to find the one where they are arguing in the car. He has talked her into driving in some stupid ride in a mercedes I think- and she doesn't want to go. She lets him have it and the moran films in and then post it. I mean she tells him the truth but he is so desperate for attention that he post it.

Last edited:
I have a friend who threw a big party a couple weeks ago at a hotel on the beach and there was the whole shebang: dancers, dj etc... Dubai is much more liberal than Saudi. Anyway we will see tonight what it is 😂
Strange, maybe before Ramadan ?? , We lived in Dubai for years, and you are right, definitely more liberal than Saudi for sure, it feels more like South Beach, Miami. Hubby currently in Dubai and moaning about boring iftars, no alcohol, no live music, low background music. You can still get alcohol in restaurants and brunch's, I know that much..

Hey there @realhousewivesgirl and hope you’re on the mend. The detectives on this page have already done a good bit of sleuthing. Re. The MBA: there is (obviously) no MBA. He took a couple of digital marketing classes through the UC extension program at UC Irvine. Literally anyone can sign up for these, you don’t need even a high school degree to take these classes. They are affiliated with the university but they confer absolutely zero university credits or credentials. The MBA is as fake as Caroline’s tan. Other fakeries: Dirty Juan never played on the A team of any team he was on, not Real Madrid, not the NY Cosmos. He was basically a minor leaguer who peaked at age 22 and then sputtered. Not exactly Ronaldo!! I think he relies on the fact that Americans know so little About soccer other than the major stars, so he can pretend he was a big deal. Yes, technically he was professional, but so are minor leaguers in all of our sports leagues and I can guarantee you not one of us knows the name of a single minor leaguer in any sport.
Anyway, welcome to the fun!

Speaking of fake degrees… this is a little off topic, but has anyone noticed that Sara Almadani calls herself Dr. Sara Almadani on her insta page. Now clearly she isn’t a straight up charlatan like IQ27 but I have to say it irritates me that someone with an “honorary degree” that requires no actual education or contribution to academia goes around calling herself a doctor. From all my research she does not have an undergraduate degree either. I’m curious if there’s any dirt on her. She hasn’t identified her baby daddy and something tells me he is maybe a rich/powerful gulf sheikh that has bought her silence. But whatever, I’m here for it! Way more interesting than watching Erika Jayne spend plane crash victim’s money and claim ignorance 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hey there @realhousewivesgirl and hope you’re on the mend. The detectives on this page have already done a good bit of sleuthing. Re. The MBA: there is (obviously) no MBA. He took a couple of digital marketing classes through the UC extension program at UC Irvine. Literally anyone can sign up for these, you don’t need even a high school degree to take these classes. They are affiliated with the university but they confer absolutely zero university credits or credentials. The MBA is as fake as Caroline’s tan. Other fakeries: Dirty Juan never played on the A team of any team he was on, not Real Madrid, not the NY Cosmos. He was basically a minor leaguer who peaked at age 22 and then sputtered. Not exactly Ronaldo!! I think he relies on the fact that Americans know so little About soccer other than the major stars, so he can pretend he was a big deal. Yes, technically he was professional, but so are minor leaguers in all of our sports leagues and I can guarantee you not one of us knows the name of a single minor leaguer in any sport.
Anyway, welcome to the fun!

Speaking of fake degrees… this is a little off topic, but has anyone noticed that Sara Almadani calls herself Dr. Sara Almadani on her insta page. Now clearly she isn’t a straight up charlatan like IQ27 but I have to say it irritates me that someone with an “honorary degree” that requires no actual education or contribution to academia goes around calling herself a doctor. From all my research she does not have an undergraduate degree either. I’m curious if there’s any dirt on her. She hasn’t identified her baby daddy and something tells me he is maybe a rich/powerful gulf sheikh that has bought her silence. But whatever, I’m here for it! Way more interesting than watching Erika Jayne spend plane crash victim’s money and claim ignorance 🥴
I like this woman but her lips are outrageous!!

CS seems to surround herself with Irish women lately. Thus KarenOKelly (is she her cook?) and Maria Doyle make-up. Both Irish. So maybe she's not that bad after all!! On a different topic can someone please tell IQ27 how to spell 'excited'?!?!?!

And...do you think he is paying for part of the new house? He'd have to be wouldn't he? Surely!?