Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely go on their insta anymore, but did today and she posted no healthy embryos. Claiming she is happy she still has eggs at 46, fricking clueless ! eggs mean nothing, its the quality of them that matter if you are going to go on to have a healthy pregnancy.

And having a healthy embryo on ice doesn't equate to a healthy live birth.

15 eggs, leading to 5 embryos, and none of them viable is, sadly. what happens at her age.

I know he is dumb, but for the love of god, will someone explain the odds to him, 😖😖, the reason they have no embryos to transfer is due to HER AGE, not stress or bad luck.
Yea, the fact of her age plus the amount of eggs she retrieved, those eggs had to be immature / bad quality. Generally the more eggs the less quality, the less eggs the better quality. And at her age her AMH should be quite low, and then to get that amount of eggs retrieved it was never great odds for good quality embryos.

At her age why would you wait over the summer and then try again? Surely time is of the essence. I think she’s probably very relieved at the outcome and now wants the summer to have fun and not have him moaning at her for eating or drinking the wrong stuff.
How would they know that they have a “baby boy” on ice?

Reactions: 4
I’ve never gone through ivf before so I hope I am being respectful to those that have. If they have a boy on ice, could they not transfer that or do they want a girl? Or do you need a number of embryos to do a transfer?

Reactions: 3
How would they know that they have a “baby boy” on ice?
They did an IVF cycle before and then did genetic testing on the embryos, which resulted in 1 normal embryo, the testing will also tell you the sex of the embryo, I guess they have kept that one on ice for the future.

I’ve never gone through ivf before so I hope I am being respectful to those that have. If they have a boy on ice, could they not transfer that or do they want a girl? Or do you need a number of embryos to do a transfer?
I am guessing she doesn't want a pregnancy at the moment, so she is freezing eggs and embryos for a 'later' time.

They did an IVF cycle before and then did genetic testing on the embryos, which resulted in 1 normal embryo, the testing will also tell you the sex of the embryo, I guess they have kept that one on ice for the future.

I am guessing she doesn't want a pregnancy at the moment, so she is freezing eggs and embryos for a 'later' time.
What happens to the embryo when they divorce (as they definitely will at some stage)?

Can someone please explain to me why, if she has a baby boy on ice, she would want to do more extractions and put her body through all that? I don't understand.. Anyone? I mean what is the logic?

Reactions: 4

Ah, okay, I didn’t realise they could detect the sex that early, but it makes sense. I really doubt her poor son will cope with her having another boy, he can barely cope now with Sergio, imagine his feelings if a new baby boy arrives and takes all the attention?

Can someone please explain to me why, if she has a baby boy on ice, she would want to do more extractions and put her body through all that? I don't understand.. Anyone? I mean what is the logic?
I don’t know what the odds are, but only one embryo only gives them one chance so the more the better I would think.

I can’t imagine travelling to Paris, Austria, the Alps, the Maldives and then St Bart’s really helped Caroline’s 46 year old body to produce a viable egg. Not to mention the drinking and smoking, Sergio’s constant nagging at her makes far more sense now. I say this as an older mother of a disabled child, that had numerous losses before my rainbow miracle baby. She has three beautiful, healthy children, honestly why take the risk? If Sergio is so desperate to be a father, he can find another woman. If he really loved Caroline, he wouldn’t put her and any future child at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I assumed they were getting as many eggs/ embryos as possible to have as much back up as possible before her and her eggs get older, but she's just said they're going to wait till after summer to try again so don't know why they don't just transfer the baby boy on ice now while they wait

If I had to guess I’d say they were aiming for a girl 1) because the little twin will spontaneously combust if another boy comes in the family and 2) so that Sergio can torture the internet forever with #girldad posts

Reactions: 3
What happens to the embryo when they divorce (as they definitely will at some stage)?
This reminds me of how nick Loeb went after sofia Vergara after they split up for full custody of 2 embryos they had on ice together. Sergio could end up being Caroline's worst nightmare when they break up.

Reactions: 2
This reminds me of how nick Loeb went after sofia Vergara after they split up for full custody of 2 embryos they had on ice together. Sergio could end up being Caroline's worst nightmare when they break up.
It won’t make any difference, neither of them has full rights over the embryo, unless both agree it can not be used or destroyed.

Reactions: 1
Everytime I've had an embryo transfer, both myself and my husband have had to sign consent forms as nothing can be done with it without consent from both parties

Reactions: 1
They are so boring now that we've spent the last 48h of talking about her eggs 😂😂. Let's move on and go back to bitching about them 😁😁.
So first of all, what's with holding the paper in his mouth for her to read off of?! Can't they get a teleprompter? Or at least on a white board..so lame and on top of it he makes a video out of it like it's a masterpiece.
Second, those sandals are even worse than her geriatric Chanel ones! Those ones make me think old tourists on Tours..with the white socks lol. Really she's such a bad dresser. I hope that the show gave her clothes s to wear.

Attachments

They are so boring now that we've spent the last 48h of talking about her eggs 😂😂. Let's move on and go back to bitching about them 😁😁.
So first of all, what's with holding the paper in his mouth for her to read off of?! Can't they get a teleprompter? Or at least on a white board..so lame and on top of it he makes a video out of it like it's a masterpiece.
Second, those sandals are even worse than her geriatric Chanel ones! Those ones make me think old tourists on Tours..with the white socks lol. Really she's such a bad dresser. I hope that the show gave her clothes s to wear.
🤣🤣havent looked at these clowns insta for few days, but looks like its the same old crap anyway 🙄

There seems to be little or no storage in that apartment, it's a mess with stuff everywhere. I heard her say on a podcast that there are no doors either😕

Just saw this! 😅😅

Just saw this! 😅😅
Isn't that from this thread here? I seem to have seen this comment before 😂.. Miguel is as dumb as our 2 morons are if he thinks Tattle is a fan site 😂