Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two morans act like everyone are idiots and we don't have enough sense to know upscale areas for homes and restaurants. When I see/hear assbrain post his stupid comments about how amazzzinnng a beach, house, restaurant, private jet, vacation rental...
(the list is endless )are because he has never seen it but assumes we are to believe his word on it. I wouldn't take his advice/recommendation on anything more or less to try and tell us he is living in a beautiful neighborhood and birthday partying at a popular nightspot. Assbrain, go back to the ghost hotel and see if you can get a job working as a pool guy.

I have been mentioning her diet of fast food (geasy and gross not to mention unhealthy for a 46 year old woman) for awhile. I am surprised that between the booze and unhealthy food , Ass brain isn't making rude comments to her. She reminds me of a middle age mom that is hanging out with their teenager kids trying to be the "cool mom"- She is just a mess.

Assbrain, IQ27, Dirty Juan, MR. MBA ( just some of the names we call him) hasn't bought her a gift since he met her. Trust us when we tell you if this moran bought her a bar of soap , he would do a video of it. He is so cheap he just waits and lets everone else buy her expensive gifts and then films it like he showering her.
Wow didn't know that, I used to watch ladies of London & never liked her cause she was super mean, I only started following her recently again because of real housewives. I never thought she would be foolish to marry Sergio, I thought she would be clever enough like Adrian maloof from rhobh who dates them young without being entangled...

Reactions: 2
Assbrain/IQ couldn't afford to lease at car at this point- how is he contributing to a mortgage payment on a house that is over a million dollars? Any money this giglio made playing sports while he was under the age of 19- his parents probably kept and spent or put away in investments for him. He was living in his manager's house in LA when she met him. How would he get credit - he has not job? The house they are moving are the same type they are throwing up here in the US- they all look alike, they are cheaply made, and they are attached- this is not a single family home. She really screwed up when it came to hooking up with this guy. I mean he absolutley brings nothing to the table that makes her life any easier. In fact from what we see- she is the one doing all the work and he is reaping the benefits. How do your respect a 27 year old male that would rather take pictures of himself then go to work? Where are all the projects that he said we would be seeing that were going to take off? Oh clown lips, you screwed up marrying this one. If you have a child with him given your age, health, and lifestyle you are dumber than any of us really think.

Reactions: 7
Assbrain/IQ couldn't afford to lease at car at this point- how is he contributing to a mortgage payment on a house that is over a million dollars? Any money this giglio made playing sports while he was under the age of 19- his parents probably kept and spent or put away in investments for him. He was living in his manager's house in LA when she met him. How would he get credit - he has not job? The house they are moving are the same type they are throwing up here in the US- they all look alike, they are cheaply made, and they are attached- this is not a single family home. She really screwed up when it came to hooking up with this guy. I mean he absolutley brings nothing to the table that makes her life any easier. In fact from what we see- she is the one doing all the work and he is reaping the benefits. How do your respect a 27 year old male that would rather take pictures of himself then go to work? Where are all the projects that he said we would be seeing that were going to take off? Oh clown lips, you screwed up marrying this one. If you have a child with him given your age, health, and lifestyle you are dumber than any of us really think.
Oh yeah about that, I forgot to comment on on the baby issue. Thanks for reminding me. So can someone explain to me why they were at the fertility clinic yesterday to do that treatment. What is that exactly? Didn't she say they had a baby boy on ice? I don't understand the process so if someone could explain please.
Why would she want an other child? She can't even take care of the other 3. Plus she is selfish and a narcissist. She won't be able to travel, go to the freebie hotels, wealthy friends home, etc etc.. I don't see her giving this up at all, it's too important to her. Just this year, in 4 months, they were gone 7 weeks..how does a baby fit into this?
If she goes along with it, she's insane

Reactions: 4
The Middle East or Asia is the best place to have a baby, she will just hire a baby nurse to bring up her kid, there will be no need to do anything herself at all. I’ve know families where the parents don’t even live in the same country as their children, and it’s seen as perfectly normal. I still think she is mad but as someone said previously, she will do it for the storyline to stay relevant and on RHOD.

Dubai is quite small, there is no real center, most stuff is concentrated close to the sea front, Canary Club in Jumeriah Lake Towers is not that far out, it's just not a popular area for restaurants or hotels, its all high rise buildings that are a mixture of offices and residential. It would be one of the lesser expensive places if you want to live near The Marina or The Palm or JBR. My husband worked in JLT and we lived close by in a compound called The Lakes, I have never been to a restaurant in JLT despite living very close to it,. The only popular place I know of there would be the Irish pub, McGettigans.

Al Barari, which is where they currently live, is REALLY in the sticks, you can see from the videos he posts, it's in the middle of no where. But Dubai is spreading out into the desert, so more and more compounds are being built further out, the further out you are the more affordable villas become, both for purchase and rent. I think, but not sure, the new property they are buying may be in a place called Meydan or Dubai Hills, which are also quite far out. Here is a map of where they live.
This is really interesting, thank you. The map puts it all into perspective, I hadn’t realised that they lived quite so far out, would explain the endless videos of him driving, lol. Where would the ghost hotel be on this map?

Al Barari would be considered fairly exclusive to be fair. The house they are buying is pretty small in comparison to others there but it’s still over £1million in real estate. I know Dubai very well 😁 It makes sense for them to live there due to where the kids go to school.

Regarding the IVF - it looks as though they are ‘harvesting’. With CS’s age they probably need to do this a few times to get some decent eggs. Odd to be drinking and smoking whilst doing it though.

Al Barari would be considered fairly exclusive to be fair. The house they are buying is pretty small in comparison to others there but it’s still over £1million in real estate. I know Dubai very well 😁 It makes sense for them to live there due to where the kids go to school.

Regarding the IVF - it looks as though they are ‘harvesting’. With CS’s age they probably need to do this a few times to get some decent eggs. Odd to be drinking and smoking whilst doing it though.
Not if you aren’t that bothered about it succeeding……..

Wow he's such an idiot : he commented on the "biew" of hotel and its a frigging parking lot!! I don't know about you guys but I find their room horrible and cheap. Nothing glamorous. The Fish restaurant is nice though!
OK now what's going on with her stomach.. I've never seen this dent on both sides like that. It's not a six pack so how does one get a stomach like that?

Attachments

Wow he's such an idiot : he commented on the "biew" of hotel and its a frigging parking lot!! I don't know about you guys but I find their room horrible and cheap. Nothing glamorous. The Fish restaurant is nice though!
OK now what's going on with her stomach.. I've never seen this dent on both sides like that. It's not a six pack so how does one get a stomach like that?
She must have done something to the stomach the dips on the side look lean & super defined like she works out.....but the middle looks like a high mound .....anything is possible , this man had a procedure, a 6 pack on his belly 😀

Attachments

• Wow
She must have done something to the stomach the dips on the side look lean & super defined like she works out.....but the middle looks like a high mound .....anything is possible , this man had a procedure, a 6 pack on his belly 😀
I seem to remember reading that she had diastasis recti when she was pregnant with the twins, basically the stomach muscles separate. If that was true I’m surprised she hasn’t had it repaired.

I seem to remember reading that she had diastasis recti when she was pregnant with the twins, basically the stomach muscles separate. If that was true I’m surprised she hasn’t had it repaired.
If she'd done core strengthening exercises after giving birth they would have helped the muscles repair.

I thibk she dis cryo or lipo on that area but they took too much out and now her stomach just looks bloated

Reactions: 1
She uses a machine at Cosmegross (my new name for Cosmesurge- because between her and the alien Dubai Miquel - that place does horrible work) anyhoo, she said when they put they machine on her stomach it is equivalent to hudreds of sit ups that give her abs. Its on her youtube channel- the results are horrific so she probably should stop.

Hahah, I thought the same thing. Assbrain doesn't even think before he talks....always running his mouth! The room is the usual tacky and cheap places that they seem to seek out for a freebie.

Okay, someone help me understand why clownlips keeps talking about her "brand" and how her "brand" is just off the chart because she is so busy. What is her brand? Is she saying that she is so great that just being herself is a brand? I am listening to one of her damn podcast (i know I am my own worst enemy) but she is talking on this podcat that she and Assbrain are building a hotel together? This podcast is from October, 2021. OMG it is so laughable listening to her talk this nonense..but they are building a hotel? Is this going to be in the dessert? I mean they are building a hotel! She said that he likes to see her on billboards and he is happy to sit back and let her take the limelight. Hmmm, I guess he does, you are paying for everything clownlips...why would he mind- you are a cougar supporting him. He will never mind you being in the limelight, he photobombs you all hte time anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She uses a machine at Cosmegross (my new name for Cosmesurge- because between her and the alien Dubai Miquel - that place does horrible work) anyhoo, she said when they put they machine on her stomach it is equivalent to hudreds of sit ups that give her abs. Its on her youtube channel- the results are horrific so she probably should stop.

Hahah, I thought the same thing. Assbrain doesn't even think before he talks....always running his mouth! The room is the usual tacky and cheap places that they seem to seek out for a freebie.

Okay, someone help me understand why clownlips keeps talking about her "brand" and how her "brand" is just off the chart because she is so busy. What is her brand? Is she saying that she is so great that just being herself is a brand? I am listening to one of her damn podcast (i know I am my own worst enemy) but she is talking on this podcat that she and Assbrain are building a hotel together? This podcast is from October, 2021. OMG it is so laughable listening to her talk this nonense..but they are building a hotel? Is this going to be in the dessert? I mean they are building a hotel! She said that he likes to see her on billboards and he is happy to sit back and let her take the limelight. Hmmm, I guess he does, you are paying for everything clownlips...why would he mind- you are a cougar supporting him. He will never mind you being in the limelight, he photobombs you all hte time anyways.
Where did you see they were building a hotel? I must have missed something

I thought it was bad enough watching these two lazy arses call their staff and tell them to bring them coffee in bed. Now, to see this guy literally wiping down their sunglasses just sends me to another level. I am sure it is part of the pool staff to do that, but you know what, I would politely tip the guy and say no thank you. But not AssBrain- IQ, he has to film it. Actually, if he didn't sell his soul and marry clown lips he would be doing a job just like that. I truly think that she thinks she is going to be the break out start of RHOD like she was on LOL but I don't see it going that way. People are turned off now by wealth flauting and her snobby attitude- and not to mention when they see her fake it to you make it sidekick. i may be wrong but this may turn out to be disaster if social media has a negative reaction to them both. Can someone explain to me what "having a baby boy on ice" her words- means? She said this on a podcast with Tamara Judge. The way she said it is exactly how she probably feels - there was no excitement about it as if she was talking about one of her animals. I can't see this women having a child and giving up what she has now- she will give this child to him , pay him child support and maybe that's how it ends. She certainly isn't going to get tied down with a newborn- my gawdd...she doens't even take the time to wipe of her makeup after a night of drinking.....

• Haha

Yes. She is the Caroline Stanbury brand. She sells shoes you know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I randomly came across this thread and was reading it and then looked at her page. I realise she's actually good friends with Ronan Keating and his wife Storm. I've seen her on their stories before. Not for a long time mind you

Reactions: 1