Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patsy Fritatas

3 things...

1. The chef tried to explain all the dishes he had made but IQ27 interrupted...twice...oh my god honee look this is hamazing....chef gets cut off mid flow!!

2. That dinner party looked like great craic...not! Never seen such a bunch of miserable looking dinner guests while CS sits at the top seat filming herself and her food...I mean in the name of gad!!!

3. HairbySamir must make an actual living off her. She never seems to do her own hair!!!

Reactions: 6

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
A round up from todays stories....

Screenshot_20220506-163711_Instagram.jpg

Sergio's mum went to cosmesurge

Screenshot_20220506-163714_Instagram.jpg

Caroline forgot her granny sandals at home, walking barefoot through cosmesurge's corridors

Screenshot_20220506-163720_Instagram.jpg

And Sergio watched a cosmesurge promo of himself saying his infamous line "hamaazzzing" πŸ™„

• Haha

Patsy Fritatas

Omg he did this whole thing like he's planning the best thing in the World and all that to go to freebie hotel! How utterly embarrassing that is and what a dissapointment that must be for her. Kind of like the surprise in Paris on the boat with the umbrella 🀣.
This is like any other day for them hanging out there.. Let's see what he has in store for tonight..balloons anyone?

Agreed! She'll pair it those ugly Mom jeans and orthopedic shoes she's so proud to have in every color πŸ˜‚
She'll accessorize with a tiny handbag and pensioner sandals

• Haha

hattie27

I was watching an old episode of Ladies of London during the week as we are in isolation with Covid. God Cem is hotttttt and a lovely guy in series 3. Why she divorced him and got together with this kid I’ll never know.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Wow great job guys! It kind of makes sense with the rumors of his past that he was hustling men and women on the side to make ends meet. Like I said, once the show airs, alot will come out on him.
I noticed that IQ27 spent the day with Bitcoin boy again... πŸ‘€

npadcr

Chatty Member
She
An other run at 11pm? He did one in the morning.. Who knows anyway the truth will come out eventually.. Remember a comment someone put under a post of RHODUBAI "finally Sergio will come out of the closet" or something along those lines.

I agree, he took the time to organize a pack with food to do an adventure on the island but she was too lazy. I mean for a 27 year old that must be really frustrating and boring to just lie there on the beach doing nothing.
Total agree, he is starting to realize he isn't married to a young woman that shares the same interest and energy that he has. He has become nothing more than a caregiver for a middle age woman. Between her laziness, bad hygiene, constant traveling, drinking, and over eating you can see she is spiraling. I would imagine that behind the scenes she can be really nasty with him.

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Omg. She is literally THE WORST at reels. Like… soooooo bad at it. How is she nominated for a content award? Her content is wonky, poorly-edited, full of misspellings. Not to mention basic AF. The latest reel on her homepage is cringe x 10000000. Look at her legs, I mean can she at least practice so she doesn’t look so ridiculously awkward????
🀣🀣🀣 Geriatric Barbie! Where to start.....
The patchy tan
The bony knees
The fat bulge on her tummy that resembles a pin cushion
And why doesn't he just FUCK OFF and let her have one - just one - picture taken on her own. He looks like her pimp 😳 😳

🀣🀣🀣 Geriatric Barbie! Where to start.....
The patchy tan
The bony knees
The fat bulge on her tummy that resembles a pin cushion
And why doesn't he just FUCK OFF and let her have one - just one - picture taken on her own. He looks like her pimp 😳 😳
Oh yeah, and put the damn dog down!!

npadcr

Chatty Member
I love this thread I’m just not very articulate so never can get my points across you guys all write what I want to say so I just read it all and think thank god someone else thinks that! Now if I was to meet you all in person I can chat πŸ˜‚
Keep it up πŸ‘πŸ»
Welcome! We are a great group of peeps here and respect everyone's opinions and posts. Feel free to post whenever you want - we don't hold judgement and trust me I am the most long winded one in the group (right, everyone?) and no one has ever said a thing about it. lol

hattie27

I can’t with those shoes. They look like something you would attach to your feet if you were stranded on a desert island and had to attach two pieces of bark to your soles, held together with rope.

She has the ability to look amazing! But I still get Ivana Trump vibes.

• Haha

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Yes, Joan on Third, the traffic here has slowed down considerably. Here is a recap of these two morans three weeks that she left children behind for. CS who is supposed to be a smart business women and married to mr. MBA genius - can't get the paperwork right again so she misses her flight Then they spend a week in a filthy hotel room with food and clothes scattered on the floor. He photobombs every picture she is in even with RHOD cast members. We then were treated to mattress on the floor and eating fast food because they probably couldn't pay for pricey' dinners in NYC. Move on to the small private plane that everyone was packed in like sardines but now we see they are spending their honeymoon with a bunch of tweens. Same beach stories and images, she is drinking and he is lounging getting sun. Ending with the good old luggage images. Did I miss anything? These two are so predictable! hese two clowns block anyone that leaves them a negative message - so most of that hogwash of "we love you two" "couple goals" "so happy" comments you see on their accouts look to be from people who pay them to advertise and some scattered friends. . For sure, they are so superficial they scower those accounts and delete anything that takes away from this fake narrative they have built. IQ27 is deliusional in his thinking. It's apparent to most people now, and especially CS older friends (Shiva, for one) that this giglio came into CS world to attach his face to her lifestyle. In that moran's mind he thinks he is married to a young, athletic, blonde, blue/eyed woman with braids in her hair and dresses like most women his age, and can pick up and travel whenever to wherever. He doesn't respect the fact that CS has 3 children waiting at home for her. If IQ27 and CS had a kid would he leave his kid for 3 week? What an absolute waste of life for a young man his age to be acting and living this way. Could it be he is way addicted to social media?
Great recap! He is very addicted to social media.i would feel so suffocated being married to a kid like him and im younget than caroline!

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
[QUOTE She isn't very well educated is she for all her private schooling
[/QUOTE]
Private schooling doesn't mean class. They are taught they are superior to everyone. Trust me I am surrounded by former public school people in my job

Patsy Fritatas

What the heck is she wearing?? Doesn't she look at herself in the mirror? She wants to emulate a 27 year old so bad she looks ridiculous with that pregnant looking stomach 😩
We criticize IQ27 for writing bad (at least he has an excuse, it's not his first language), but her?? She can't write the word authentic??!
So someone told me that Caroline Brooks and Chanel Ayan did a Live on Instagram and they were looking very drunk (probably jetlag).. Anyhooo, there were a bunch of comments on Sergio! And Chanel read one out loud that said something along the lines of "isn't Sergio really annoying and useless" and she started to puff out laughing but didn't say anything just said that the person who wrote the comment was very funny.
Then someone asked Caroline if she was friends with CS and when she replied "we are very good friends", Chanel was behind her and stared at the camera and did 🀫 and laughed shaking her head laughing like "hell no she isn't".

What the heck is she wearing?? Doesn't she look at herself in the mirror? She wants to emulate a 27 year old so bad she looks ridiculous with that pregnant looking stomach 😩
We criticize IQ27 for writing bad (at least he has an excuse, it's not his first language), but her?? She can't write the word authentic??!
Women over 40 in a crop top is a no no. However saying that every shop I go into the tops are all cropped these days! Don't like her clothes at the minute. Those big builders boots, the ugly jeans, teenager tops and big green furry coat. Isn't she a stylist?

• Sad

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Is he reading whats written on that paper upside down or is it just a mirror image?
It's literally upside down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hello peeps! So I think it's official : they are no longer "brand ambassadors" of Ghost Tacky Hotel. The honor is now Nina's. Now it's the W and honestly it's ugly. I even prefer Raffles now πŸ˜‚. I don't know what demographics she has that would go to the W because it's generally for hip and young people which she is not and neither is he. But regardless, this particular W is ugly.
Again eating on the bed..I've never seen people eat so much on the bed as these 2. At least don't film it and post it.
That's pretty much it as their daily Life has become a snooze fest.

Last edited:

SFV

VIP Member
I was speaking to a lady who had messaged IQ27 about the terms he was wrongly using in terms of the IVF process "15 babies in her belly" etc. She explained this was wrong and explained how it's great to encourage people to look after their fertility and show the process but that he needs to get the facts straight when posting to these vulnerable people. He replied and said that he knows the right terms but was only being 'funny' on his stories πŸ™„. Oh ha ha
His sense of humour is as stunted as his IQ then, he is such an idiot !

• Haha

mdaadm

Oh Sergio… you little teeny tiny dum dum. Crypto is melting down and about to lose all value. Do you really need one of your idiot folllowers to explain that to you?

Also: Oh no guys!! πŸ™‰ what is Red1bitcoin going to do now?! Guess it’s time to change his screenname 🀣🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

SFV

VIP Member
OMG, @couples of society, what an idiot !! he was always a desperate wannabe it seems.

If I were them I would be lying low until this controversy passes, however I think the 'suckhisdick' wife will brazen it out, IQ27 will be in a ball on the floor wailing 'hoo my gott, what eees 'appening, my crypto in the place where I do my peepee, and now my only chance hat fame eees in trowble, elp me, elp me!.

She will be saying to him in her brusque voice, 'Sergioo, pull yourself together, no publicity is bad publicity, this is all good news, we are winning!

• Haha