Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with comment 3001!
Thanks for setting us up!! There is a new netflix series about bitcoin and crptocurrency- and what a fraud it is. Not sure the title but it is definetly the scheme that IQ27 and his band of merry thugs are into.

It was a short amount of time that people could make money and then it dropped in the stockmarket. They are saying it is for people that want to get rich quick without doing the work it takes to make money. Wow, does this remind us of someone.

Reactions: 3
He's hovering over her again like a cockroach, making his inane remarks. God he's beyond annoying🤬
Noticed that and also he showed her sitting in a really unflattering position. Why?

Ok I just could not believe it when I saw he was even in the nail bar with her pestering her when she was trying to relax. So I thought how come she managed to film the trailer without him being around.....and I had to do this lol

Screenshot_20220401-212204_Superimpose.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed that and also he showed her sitting in a really unflattering position. Why?

Ok I just could not believe it when I saw he was even in the nail bar with her pestering her when she was trying to relax. So I thought how come she managed to film the trailer without him being around.....and I had to do this lol

View attachment 1165444
That is hilarious!! Im actually shocked iq27 wasnt in that promo trailer with the other ladies...i bet he suggested it to the producers but they told him to get lost!

I honestly cant wait till it airs!!! Will have the popcorn at the ready 🤣 but the real question is, once it airs will we be posting more here or in the rhodubai thread??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay now that she has a job IQ27, how about you go find a job? You love the ghost hotel - why not see if the are hiring? For all that is good in the world- leave this woman alone and don't ruin her with your immature behavior.

I wonder who this might be referring to!!!!!????
Clearly these two clowns but who is this?

It is funny they have her in a long flowing ballgown instead of a more fitted gowns like the other girls have on. You can see she has aged - as I don't know the age of the other women but the look younger then she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Okay now that she has a job IQ27, how about you go find a job? You love the ghost hotel - why not see if the are hiring? For all that is good in the world- leave this woman alone and don't ruin her with your immature behavior.

Clearly these two clowns but who is this?

It is funny they have her in a long flowing ballgown instead of a more fitted gowns like the other girls have on. You can see she has aged - as I don't know the age of the other women but the look younger then she does.
I think they have her in that gown because she is clearly the main cast member. Like a queen if you like as all her fans have been saying on her posts. She's also right in the middle of the line up so I'd say she is going to be most important cast member. Age is just a number. Hamazing!

Reactions: 3
It’ll be interesting to see how they go, those Housewives franchises are so heavily edited. She’ll be under more of a microscope and so will he.

Reactions: 1
He can't believe his luck at his 5 minutes of fame !

I guess Season 2 will be the failed IVF, season three THE Divorce.

Reactions: 9
But will she be portrayed as a saint or the villain?
Villian I feel. On her podcast she said Sergio’s aim in life is to do anything for her, his soul aim is to make HER happy. What about his needs? I find it all very strange how suffocating he is.

Reactions: 8
It all makes sense now. Clown Lips and IQ27 had all this planned. She probably knew awhile back that this show was being floated around and she wouldn't stand a chance getting a part in it because her life was the same as it was when she was on LOL. So, she divorces Cem, has an affair with this immature idiot but she knows that he has the looks needed for ratings (yuck) so she goes with it. She marries him at the ghost hotel because I guess she figures she has to be a "housewife" and for an added bonus she does the "freezing of her eggs" as a possible story line. This is one women that is desperate for attention and to be back on televison. She is addicted to the attention.

Reactions: 7
It all makes sense now. Clown Lips and IQ27 had all this planned. She probably knew awhile back that this show was being floated around and she wouldn't stand a chance getting a part in it because her life was the same as it was when she was on LOL. So, she divorces Cem, has an affair with this immature idiot but she knows that he has the looks needed for ratings (yuck) so she goes with it. She marries him at the ghost hotel because I guess she figures she has to be a "housewife" and for an added bonus she does the "freezing of her eggs" as a possible story line. This is one women that is desperate for attention and to be back on televison. She is addicted to the attention.
One hundred percent!

Yes it does all seem rather calculated. If you look at the some of the comments and shout-outs that the other RHOD housewife’s posted, particularly Nina Ali, there are multiple references to what they’ve been working/keeping secret for “all these years”. I think that as soon as Caroline got to Dubai, she had all these people blowing smoke up her ass about how she should front a Dubai Housewives franchise, and she let it go straight to her head. She started living the kind of tacky superficial life that attracts reality viewers, and she made decisions that clearly come across and distasteful and foolish to people like us that liked her on LoL (I’m assuming you guys liked her then, I certainly found her compelling).
Even if all of this was calculated and Sergio is nothing but a supporting/willing player, I’m still horrified that she would drag her real family though all of this low-class buffoonery. But hey, it must be 11:11 somewhere, and the two clown asses are no doubt soon headed to the craft store so they can make another kindergarten-level vision board 😂 What can I say, Caroline is gross and vulgar, but her manifesting obviously worked 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Watching the reel on her grid just now and IQ27 is on set, of course he is, filming her doing the opening credits constantly filming her every move ! He totally thinks this is about him aswell .
did anyone else think the dinner with susan Saranadon was odd last night he looked like the cat who got the cream asume she knows her of old?

Reactions: 5
OK quick message before I go to out.. The dinner with Susan Sarandon lol : when CS says "this one" talking about Susan Sarandon, like really?? And when do she pans on the IQ27 and he goes "dindindin".. Look at Susan Sarandons' face..
Next..AGAIN stories of the suitcases..ugh, really??
On another other level, the other housewives don't even show half that crap that they show
Seriously. CS, has lowered the herself so much-needed it's pathetic

Attachments