Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mdaadm

Wow her behavior on that YouTube vlog on the private jet!! Why the hell would he include those exchanges in these “fun family videos?” They just make her look like a belligerent old drunk with sixteen chins (nice camera angle, Scorsese!) First of all, he refers to Kristin and the tween girls as his “family” which, um, no they’re actually not your family, you idiot. Your actual step kids are home in Dubai and not seeing their mom for months at a time, moran! But then the scene where CS is giving him the look of death. Like, she wants to actually murder him in that moment. And when he says he can’t take his pants off because there are “little womans” on the plane. For the love of Real Madrid, can someone please confiscate this dude’s camera!!!😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7

npadcr

Chatty Member
We have some great sleuths on our thread here, don't we! Great job everyone for finding that picture of IQ27 and his "friend." I believe this guy would do anything with anyone if it got him noticed. Why is it that his guy has no normal looking friend his own age? That is a big, huge, gigantic, waving red flag!!! Who are these people he is surrounding himself, Caroline and her kids with? They look like the russian mafia!!! Whatever he is advertising looks like a scam- I wouldn't give a penny of my money to anything with his name attached to it. She has resorted to him filming her laying in bed under the covers with no clothes on and a dog licking her face. IF that isn't gross enough- she probably doesn't wash her face as we know her hygiene habits are the best. Before they both blocked me I was sending them messages how in appropriate it is to have paid staff bringing coffee to them as they lay in bed half dressed - so this idiot brings in 5 cups. Just so childish. Also, has anyone noticed that her shoes look so uncomfortable and cheap? Especially, the sandals. Joan, I did listen to her on the podcast with Tamara and Teddi. She was as arrogant as ever, trying to sell herself and this giglio that has attached himself to her name, but they weren't impressed. She lied saying that he played for real madrid- he didn't, she knows that but goes along with the narrative because it make him more appealing. The best part was when she said she had a "baby boy on ice" did you all know that? She said yes, she was having another child and it was a boy. I guess that will guarantee her a second season. She said that IQ27 is a part of the show because he works with her, and that yes, we will see their wedding and her children will be on it. This is why she quickly married this fool and did that wedding - it was all for the show. And to think she is bringing a child into this world strictly for a place in a reality show makes me sick. Sorry about the rambling, just so much to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

npadcr

Chatty Member
I am bored with rubber lips and her IVF baby journey. It is so calculated and part of a bigger purpose probably to have a strong, interesting story line. These daily updates she is posting don't even sound like anything she would write or say. She has someone posting all of this. I truly hope I am wrong when I say this, but this women would do anything to make money and stay relevant. Now, she has met someone that is just as desperate for the same things so between the two of them anything is possible.

Reactions: 6

npadcr

Chatty Member
So much to unpack from another night of these two morans going out in public and making fools of themselves.
Yasmine is trying to turn herself into Gia Giudice (Teresa's daughter from RHOBH) so she can start to get noticed and get followers. It's bad enough that clown lips and ass brain allowed her to do a shot of hard liquor along with grown ups but the bar/restaurant served her! I am sure one of our sleuths here will make sure that is pointed out to the canary club (wink,wink) owners. Don't know about the law in Dubai but here in the states they will shut down your bar/restaurant immediately for serving a minor. I can guarantee you that was a "cash bar" and guest were expected to by their own drinks and food if they wanted something to eat. What wrong Mr. MBA you can't afford to feed your guest at your wife's birthday party? This guy Joey (not sure who he is) also paid for all her wedding and video photographers for their wedding so for sure they are leeching off of him. Her legs around ass brain are to show us that is the only part of her body that isn't bloated- i guess she is proud of that. I think the star of the night was Nina Ali's husband. Don't know anything about them as a couple but she is beautiful and elegant and her husband appears to be kind and movie star handsome for an older man.

EnglishBreakfastTea

Regarding the name thing, it’ll be tied in with her Emirates ID, which goes by the name in your passport (and also matches your residence visa). She probably hasn’t updated/renewed any of these official documents since divorcing and remarrying. It’s a headache to do and not commonly done because it isn’t in the Arab culture for a woman to change her name after marriage.

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Re. the makeup - she actually filmed herself last year and put it on her stories getting her makeup done AT NIGHT for an event the next day. And then sleeping on it. Laughed and said she knew it was gross but she did it all the time 🤮 The Brits, especially the posh ones, are known for their dubious hygiene, guess she fits that bill!!!!
Wow. I am a Brit and can categorically tell you I do not have poor hygiene!

LouisLover

I think the airport clip shows such childish behaviour by them both, throwing sweets at each other whilst waiting for the plane. I also think him filming so much on the private jet just shows what class of person he is. He is just so desperate for fame and attention. Walking up the aisle filming what exactly, I’m not sure, and then going near the pilots it’s just so distasteful. He wouldn’t know class if it smacked him in the face. I think he will be the one to dump her eventually. He is 100% using her. I don’t know how her brain hasn’t melted with him constantly saying the same trash phrases. Look at this one, honneeeeeeeeee, omg it’s amazzzzzzzing,for goodness sake say something else you numpty! He genuinely believes all they hype around RHOD includes him and I think he is seriously going to do his utmost to be filmed in anything related as much as possible.
I also don’t understand the dynamics of this holiday apart from Kristen has bought it, but she is there too with her children and I guess and their friends. How is that gonna work?
My final rant is I cannot believe they went for dinner without a shower and change of clothes after saying they had worn the same things for two days!! That’s just gross.

mdaadm

Seriously. How glamorous is it to vacation with your friend and 4-6 tween girls 🤪. And by the way those tween girls probably have WAY better manners than our two beloved asshats, who yet again embarrass themselves with food fights, feet on furniture, and yes I’m going to say it: poor hygiene!!! Take a shower Caroline. Take off the Celine hoodie. Wash your damn hair!!!!!

And yes it’s a suuuuuuper bad look to be vacationing with other people’s kids when you haven’t seen your own kids for weeks.

vjbdlnmp

For sure he will be blocking me soon. I just responded to his instastory where he has them walking hand in hand, saying how happy they are. I said ummmm, mr. MBA you spelled happiness wrong!

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
God that the Canary Club is so far out of Dubai is so embarrassing!!! Has anyone noticed how far away the city is based on their view at the 'penthouse' ? So in this instance it's like the party being in Anaheim, when you live in Anaheim, but just call it Beverly Hills to try and appear wealthy
Dubai is quite small, there is no real center, most stuff is concentrated close to the sea front, Canary Club in Jumeriah Lake Towers is not that far out, it's just not a popular area for restaurants or hotels, its all high rise buildings that are a mixture of offices and residential. It would be one of the lesser expensive places if you want to live near The Marina or The Palm or JBR. My husband worked in JLT and we lived close by in a compound called The Lakes, I have never been to a restaurant in JLT despite living very close to it,. The only popular place I know of there would be the Irish pub, McGettigans.

Al Barari, which is where they currently live, is REALLY in the sticks, you can see from the videos he posts, it's in the middle of no where. But Dubai is spreading out into the desert, so more and more compounds are being built further out, the further out you are the more affordable villas become, both for purchase and rent. I think, but not sure, the new property they are buying may be in a place called Meydan or Dubai Hills, which are also quite far out. Here is a map of where they live.

Attachments

mdaadm

You can already tell that Caroline isn’t getting the superstar edit from these clips. Her lighting is meh, angles not super flattering. When you watch different franchises you can tell who the editors love and who they don’t based on how good/glowing they make them look. Like, the last season appearances of Denise Richards on RHOBH made her look like a torn-up, bedraggled grandma and it wasn’t because that’s how she really looks! If they can make Kyle and Rinna look hotter than Denise Richards then you can see how the editors work. From all the Dubai clips I’ve seen so far, Chanel Ayan is getting the major glow and our girl CS is showing up with a lot of dark circles under eyes 😂😂 Her official cast group photo is ROUGH. Even with a whole cosmesurge of Botox they couldn’t get rid of that angry eyebrow situation. This look just ages her sooooooo much.
EEFA54E7-FDEA-4B06-A731-675E98D82D4B.jpeg

Last edited:
I absolutely noticed where he commented on how good the assistant looked and made a comment about how bad Caroline looked. What is with her now hanging out with her personal assistant? She looks like she likes to party so this may not end to well. I can see CS nasty, pouting face not liking this girl getting attention from others and firing her. She is that spiteful!
He literally said she looks horrible 😂 and how about the repost CS made of Sergio leaning into the assistant with his legs wide open as if to say I want you baby - to the assistant, not his wife. Vomit. Why did she repost??? Why would you want anyone to see and hear this nonsense?? I said this yesterday but literally EVERYTHING they do makes me SO CONFUSED.

I have been digging further into their youtube videos this morning in bed (god hope my flat mates can't hear me listening to these how embarrassing I am supposed to be a bit respectable). Great finds though and probably worth the shame. Need another coffee, more to come on this....

Also their new home looks shit. Plain and simple. A white, tiny, shitty box. I was secretly hoping IQ27 might get bit by a snake or something when he was walking through the hedges to film their crappy new home which they should really keep off social media

• Heart

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Massssssie RH fan here, have watched all franchises USA and international, can safely say this one is up there with the worst of them.
She's so cold, heartless - no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'd say a massive fan of the ❄
She'll definitely be portrayed as the villian, except it won't be a portrayal - she is a villian.

Hoping the other girls eat her up.

npadcr

Chatty Member
You didn't understand what I was trying to say of my example of Anaheim. What I meant is not the distance, it's the address of where Canary Club is. You can't compare Beverly Hills to Anaheim. There is nothing glamorous about Anaheim was my point. I could have said North Hollywood. The point I was trying to make is that it's not a glamorous place to be as most upscale restaurants are all in the Center as to speak. I've been a dozen times to Dubai so I know where are the best restaurants are.
In regards to Al Barari, my friends told me also that it's considered the real suburbs. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but these 2 idiots make it seem like they live in Emirates Hills where the homes are real large houses/mansions and not a townhouse glued to others like theirs.
These two morans act like everyone are idiots and we don't have enough sense to know upscale areas for homes and restaurants. When I see/hear assbrain post his stupid comments about how amazzzinnng a beach, house, restaurant, private jet, vacation rental...
(the list is endless )are because he has never seen it but assumes we are to believe his word on it. I wouldn't take his advice/recommendation on anything more or less to try and tell us he is living in a beautiful neighborhood and birthday partying at a popular nightspot. Assbrain, go back to the ghost hotel and see if you can get a job working as a pool guy.

Did you see all that foul fast food they ordered? Reminded me of when I was 18 at uni, gorging on all the cheeseburgers I could afford after a long day spent spewing out the alcohol consumption of the night before. Is it just me who thinks eating fast food as an adult is absolutely disgusting?
Not to mention the light blue track suit pants and matching crop top with pink fluffy sandals she left the hours wearing, Pajamas. It looked like she was wearing her freaking pajama's out of the house!! Bet she hasn't showered and stunk of alcohol still as well. She certainly hadn't washed her hair, and we know she was smoking inside all night....revolting.
She looks like a suffering, beat up old version of one of her daughters friends with that stomach flesh and hoochie style.
I am going to make everyone feel unwell - but imagine the two of them actually being 'together'. He would be a pathetic root. Had to say it.
I have been mentioning her diet of fast food (geasy and gross not to mention unhealthy for a 46 year old woman) for awhile. I am surprised that between the booze and unhealthy food , Ass brain isn't making rude comments to her. She reminds me of a middle age mom that is hanging out with their teenager kids trying to be the "cool mom"- She is just a mess.

Love her gifts, especially the fendi bag 😍 BUT where is Sergio's gift ????
Assbrain, IQ27, Dirty Juan, MR. MBA ( just some of the names we call him) hasn't bought her a gift since he met her. Trust us when we tell you if this moran bought her a bar of soap , he would do a video of it. He is so cheap he just waits and lets everone else buy her expensive gifts and then films it like he showering her.

Last edited:

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Okay I cant watch any more. Travelling with other people and their kids and not appearing to miss her own at all. Also he is such a pain in the ass. It's now painful to watch her having to listen to his "I love you honee!"...
Yes lol and she just rolls her eyes and doesn't respond 😂😂

Of course they had to film 10000 stories of the PJ, especially him 😂😂
I have friends that have their own jet, not rented ones like the one Kristen Tutor rented (let's be realistic here, we know she paid lol) and they never ever ever post pictures or stories of the jet. In fact they rarely post anything.. These clowns have to document their entire Life. I am surprised that when he went to the fertility clinic he didn't film himself with the specimen cup in the cubicle

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Noticed that and also he showed her sitting in a really unflattering position. Why?

Ok I just could not believe it when I saw he was even in the nail bar with her pestering her when she was trying to relax. So I thought how come she managed to film the trailer without him being around.....and I had to do this lol

View attachment 1165444
That is hilarious!! Im actually shocked iq27 wasnt in that promo trailer with the other ladies...i bet he suggested it to the producers but they told him to get lost!

I honestly cant wait till it airs!!! Will have the popcorn at the ready 🤣 but the real question is, once it airs will we be posting more here or in the rhodubai thread??

• Haha
IQ27's cognitive dictionary and spoken vocabulary:

1. Amazing
2. Incredible
3. Crazy
4. Oh my god
5. Beautiful
6. Crazy
7. Oh my god
8. Amazing
9. Wow
10. Beautiful
11. Lucky
12. Excited
13. Beautiful

Can anyone else come up with any other words he knows? I had to repeat a few just to bulk the list up.

I don't think this guy is cunning or playing Caroline at all. He is far too thick for that.

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I don't get the lying in bed all day Life they have..eating AND watching Reality TV.. today it's the Kardashians 🤦🏻‍♀️. I am proud to say that I have never ever watched one episode of that trashy family (sorry if there are fans on here) and the mere fact that IQ27 watches it with her is mind boggling. It's not by watching Reality TV all the time that his vocabulary and intelligence will improve 😅. Next week they will be able to watch their first episode over and over and over. And their stories will be of how great they are, how people love them, etc etc..🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄