Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now come on!!! I've had my make up done and the make up artists even say it should last two days it's so heavily laid on. It doesn't mean poor hygiene at all. It's her face and her skin.
[/QUOTE]

Wow I’ve never heard that before but then again the only time over had my makeup done by someone else was for my wedding and I’m a no makeup gal in general. I didn’t realize that professional makeup is meant to last more than one day. Personally I can’t imagine sleeping with a full face on, it would feel like sleeping with my shoes on 🤣 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Now come on!!! I've had my make up done and the make up artists even say it should last two days it's so heavily laid on. It doesn't mean poor hygiene at all. It's her face and her skin.
Wow I’ve never heard that before but then again the only time over had my makeup done by someone else was for my wedding and I’m a no makeup gal in general. I didn’t realize that professional makeup is meant to last more than one day. Personally I can’t imagine sleeping with a full face on, it would feel like sleeping with my shoes on 🤣 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
True but you wake up fully made up and looking great lol

Reactions: 2
As much as it pains me to say this, I think IQ27 is going to be a part of the show. Seeing as they wanted her for the show
she probably told Bravo they come as a package deal.
Hope I'm way off the mark though. Couldn't bear to watch him, she's bad enough!

Reactions: 1
Caroline Brooks is made up with Cold
She says it’s not COVID, but she’s only started with symptoms for a day & a half, & with Stealth Omicron it can take up to a Week for a Positive result to show.

I deep in my soul can't even think of watching clowing lips on the show and the thought of IQ27 being a part of it as well (which I think he is too) just seals the deal for me. Her personality prior to all the hype was at best marginal- now it is off the charts! IQ27 has no talent but has proven he will do whatever it takes to be noticed. Again, this is a guy who has done some pretty questionable moral things- but that is what they want I assume. Anyhoo, she is loving that updo hair style and he is modeling free jeans sent to him that are tight- but she had in front and center modeling them for all to see. These two will eventually turn on each other- they want the same things and neither care who/what they do to get it.

As much as it pains me to say this, I think IQ27 is going to be a part of the show. Seeing as they wanted her for the show
she probably told Bravo they come as a package deal.
Hope I'm way off the mark though. Couldn't bear to watch him, she's bad enough!
Absolutely, totally agree with you and I just wrote the same thing. He is involved in this production somehow. I also agree, have no desire to watch them as well- their intagram pages show us what these two are all about. I know I keep saying this - but eventually these two will turn on each other- thy want the same thing and are so ruthless to get it the relationship will fall apart.

That whole housewives theme of older cougar women running after young guys, for example Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer on RHONY, is old hat. I dont believe it's what most women want. In fact her relationship with IQ27 exposes how bad it can be if you actually end up married to one and he won't give you a minutes peace to yourself!!

That whole housewives theme of older cougar women running after young guys, for example Sonja Morgan and Ramona Singer on RHONY, is old hat. I dont believe it's what most women want. In fact her relationship with IQ27 exposes how bad it can be if you actually end up married to one and he won't give you a minutes peace to yourself!!
But it does seem to be what Bravo want to perpetuate so I also think he is going to have a storyline.

Reactions: 1
I don't get it..are these two hard up for cash? This is yet an other takeout from the deli at the hotel instead of room service PLUS with friends over sitting on the floor! Such great hosting, seriously no matters whatsoever these 2.

Why do they have an extra bed put into their room? Isn't Kristen Tutor wealthy?

Why does he always wear this same outfit all the time? Nothing screams tackier than having the shirt match the sneakers lol

Mr MBA strikes again! "no flies out of NY" 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
I deep in my soul can't even think of watching clowing lips on the show and the thought of IQ27 being a part of it as well (which I think he is too) just seals the deal for me. Her personality prior to all the hype was at best marginal- now it is off the charts! IQ27 has no talent but has proven he will do whatever it takes to be noticed. Again, this is a guy who has done some pretty questionable moral things- but that is what they want I assume. Anyhoo, she is loving that updo hair style and he is modeling free jeans sent to him that are tight- but she had in front and center modeling them for all to see. These two will eventually turn on each other- they want the same things and neither care who/what they do to get it.

Absolutely, totally agree with you and I just wrote the same thing. He is involved in this production somehow. I also agree, have no desire to watch them as well- their intagram pages show us what these two are all about. I know I keep saying this - but eventually these two will turn on each other- thy want the same thing and are so ruthless to get it the relationship will fall apart.
It's going to be nauseating watching him follow her around like the little slave boy he is 🤢🤢

Okay I cant watch any more. Travelling with other people and their kids and not appearing to miss her own at all. Also he is such a pain in the ass. It's now painful to watch her having to listen to his "I love you honee!"...

• Sick
Okay I cant watch any more. Travelling with other people and their kids and not appearing to miss her own at all. Also he is such a pain in the ass. It's now painful to watch her having to listen to his "I love you honee!"...
Yes lol and she just rolls her eyes and doesn't respond 😂😂

Of course they had to film 10000 stories of the PJ, especially him 😂😂
I have friends that have their own jet, not rented ones like the one Kristen Tutor rented (let's be realistic here, we know she paid lol) and they never ever ever post pictures or stories of the jet. In fact they rarely post anything.. These clowns have to document their entire Life. I am surprised that when he went to the fertility clinic he didn't film himself with the specimen cup in the cubicle

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the airport clip shows such childish behaviour by them both, throwing sweets at each other whilst waiting for the plane. I also think him filming so much on the private jet just shows what class of person he is. He is just so desperate for fame and attention. Walking up the aisle filming what exactly, I’m not sure, and then going near the pilots it’s just so distasteful. He wouldn’t know class if it smacked him in the face. I think he will be the one to dump her eventually. He is 100% using her. I don’t know how her brain hasn’t melted with him constantly saying the same trash phrases. Look at this one, honneeeeeeeeee, omg it’s amazzzzzzzing,for goodness sake say something else you numpty! He genuinely believes all they hype around RHOD includes him and I think he is seriously going to do his utmost to be filmed in anything related as much as possible.
I also don’t understand the dynamics of this holiday apart from Kristen has bought it, but she is there too with her children and I guess and their friends. How is that gonna work?
My final rant is I cannot believe they went for dinner without a shower and change of clothes after saying they had worn the same things for two days!! That’s just gross.

Seriously. How glamorous is it to vacation with your friend and 4-6 tween girls 🤪. And by the way those tween girls probably have WAY better manners than our two beloved asshats, who yet again embarrass themselves with food fights, feet on furniture, and yes I’m going to say it: poor hygiene!!! Take a shower Caroline. Take off the Celine hoodie. Wash your damn hair!!!!!

And yes it’s a suuuuuuper bad look to be vacationing with other people’s kids when you haven’t seen your own kids for weeks.

The
They’ve both Completely lost the Plot
Their Life is like a slow motion car crash 🥴

When she wore that black skirt and crop top with the pretty woman type jewellery thing holding it together with the chain with a bag on it. Look at the story where he filmed her from behind. She looked nothing like the pics or her stories.