Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I had never heard of The Canary Club, so I looked it up, it's located in JLT, which is not the most exclusive area of Dubai to be fair !! Joan the Third, I'm sure your friend will confirm that !

With all the amazing restaurants in amazing locations in Dubai, JLT would be the very LAST place I would go for my birthday celebrations.

I am shocked her daughter is sharing shots with her mom, not least because alcohol is only legal as of age 21 in Dubai, they really flout Dubai rules all the time. Yasmine is definitely being groomed for insta influencing, I have no doubt.

Which video is the one of their house ? I don't want to trawl through their idiotic videos to find it, so would appreciate if someone could link, pretty please !

IF, by some rare miracle, they are actually paying, they are getting 50% off the food bill, they are there for the discount LOL.

"50 percent off food (beverages not included) April 1-April 30. Sun-Thu noon-1am, Fri-Sat 10am-2am. Canary Club, Banyan Tree Residences, JLT. (0)4 584 5999."
Yes I will ask my friends what the reputation of that place is. Well even at 50% off on food there STILL wasn't any food (you can see the tables are devoid of any plates) ! Wow what cheapskates they are, even at 50% they didn't even put little appetizers or anything.
Now am beginning to wonder if everyone had to buy their own drinks

Im pleased someone captured this! As soon as I saw it last night I knew it would be deleted come morning and I was correct!

What a classy evening downing shots with your 16 yo daughter. I’m quite shocked by this given how strict rules are in UAE.

Did anyone see the story of Laura Anderson yelling “get your tits out” when Caroline was dancing in front of the cake?

And Sergio really can’t bear for her to have the limelight to herself can he? Constantly pawing and bothering her. She looked pissed off when he was telling her to make a wish. There’s definitely trouble in paradise.

Bet this one doesn’t make it onto her stories...

View attachment 1231949
Wow good catch! I also doubt it will be reposted! Need to keep that clean healthy look looool!

Awww IQ27s mommy just arrived..now she can buy him some new clothes because we are tired of the Dior shirt and sneakers. How will he not be there to film when CS opens her gifts? It must be eating him up.. Probably told her to wait for his return 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And what a spectacle she made of herself!
He could obviously see up her skirt & then her blouse split open & he got another eyeful.
It wasn’t her husband
View attachment 1231574
This guy is Joey Ghazal's partner, he's a model I think.

He kept screeching at her "make a wish, honey make a wish"😱
How she didn't stab him with that knife, I'll don't know. Aaargh, he's beyond childish🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, I had never heard of The Canary Club, so I looked it up, it's located in JLT, which is not the most exclusive area of Dubai to be fair !! Joan the Third, I'm sure your friend will confirm that !

With all the amazing restaurants in amazing locations in Dubai, JLT would be the very LAST place I would go for my birthday celebrations.

I am shocked her daughter is sharing shots with her mom, not least because alcohol is only legal as of age 21 in Dubai, they really flout Dubai rules all the time. Yasmine is definitely being groomed for insta influencing, I have no doubt.

Which video is the one of their house ? I don't want to trawl through their idiotic videos to find it, so would appreciate if someone could link, pretty please !

IF, by some rare miracle, they are actually paying, they are getting 50% off the food bill, they are there for the discount LOL.

"50 percent off food (beverages not included) April 1-April 30. Sun-Thu noon-1am, Fri-Sat 10am-2am. Canary Club, Banyan Tree Residences,
Laura Anderson used to be a ‘cam girl’. She is the lowest z list ‘celeb’ in UK. When she was on Love Island, clips of her ‘videos’ were all over the internet. Nasty. Old Caroline would never have been associated with someone like that. It’s actually sad what she will do for attention now.
What's a cam girl?

Okay having watched the stories...point no 1..I would absolutely kill him if he was my partner and he'd arranged for his mum to arrive the morning after a big birthday bash when I'd probably want a nice lie in!!

Second....Dubai Miguel's face is starting to look scary!!! Too much work?

Screenshot_20220430-112736_Instagram.jpg

Third...was it a joint birthday bash with Laura Anderson?

Screenshot_20220430-112945_Instagram.jpg

Finally...what's with the leg up round IQ27 when she's trying to look sexy?? Always with the leg!!😂😂

Screenshot_20220430-112931_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
He literally said she looks horrible 😂 and how about the repost CS made of Sergio leaning into the assistant with his legs wide open as if to say I want you baby - to the assistant, not his wife. Vomit. Why did she repost??? Why would you want anyone to see and hear this nonsense?? I said this yesterday but literally EVERYTHING they do makes me SO CONFUSED.

I have been digging further into their youtube videos this morning in bed (god hope my flat mates can't hear me listening to these how embarrassing I am supposed to be a bit respectable). Great finds though and probably worth the shame. Need another coffee, more to come on this....

Also their new home looks tit. Plain and simple. A white, tiny, crappy box. I was secretly hoping IQ27 might get bit by a snake or something when he was walking through the hedges to film their crappy new home which they should really keep off social media
Just the fact that they had to walk through bushes and trees to see the house got me. It's nothing but what we call a "townhome" here in the states- they are attached homes. Ass brain (yup, my new name for IQ) filmed it like it was one huge house. They are smack in the middle of other attachaed homes. They were too cheap to even pay more and get an end unit which has more square footage inside and more land.
Argghhh....imagine having them as neighbors.

Okay having watched the stories...point no 1..I would absolutely kill him if he was my partner and he'd arranged for his mum to arrive the morning after a big birthday bash when I'd probably want a nice lie in!!

View attachment 1232200

View attachment 1232204

Finally...what's with the leg up round IQ27 when she's trying to look sexy?? Always with the leg!!😂😂

View attachment 1232206
This Dubai Miquel is one scary looking guy. He is from houston, texas which usually has handsome, rugged cowboy kind of guys- not sure what happened to him. Anyhoo, his face is begining to mesh into an alien. He is certainly one unattractive man. Yikers!!!!!!!

He kept screeching at her "make a wish, honey make a wish"😱
How she didn't stab him with that knife, I'll don't know. Aaargh, he's beyond childish🤮
Ass brain..."honeeee make a wish...honee make a wish" I wanted to yell out " she is wishing your ass would disappear" my gawddd he is the most annoying person! Can she ever do anything without assbrain commenting on it. It's exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just the fact that they had to walk through bushes and trees to see the house got me. It's nothing but what we call a "townhome" here in the states- they are attached homes. Ass brain (yup, my new name for IQ) filmed it like it was one huge house. They are smack in the middle of other attachaed homes. They were too cheap to even pay more and get an end unit which has more square footage inside and more land.

This Dubai Miquel is one scary looking guy. He is from houston, texas which usually has handsome, rugged cowboy kind of guys- not sure what happened to him. Anyhoo, his face is begining to mesh into an alien. He is certainly one unattractive man. Yikers!!!!!!!

Ass brain..."honeeee make a wish...honee make a wish" I wanted to yell out " she is wishing your ass would disappear" my gawddd he is the most annoying person! Can she ever do anything without assbrain commenting on it. It's exhausting.
I cant stop laughing 🤣🤣 my husband is wondering whats so funny...how would i even begin to explain these 2? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OK so as predicted because we all know they are hard on cash, this "party" was again a freebie from Joey Ghazal, the owner of The Canary Club. That's a new venue to put on our list of freebies. I put the word party in quotes because it wasn't a dinner it was just for drinks and cake. Basically you tell your guests "eat before and come after for drinks"..kind of like what 20 year olds do. I'm actually curious to know if it was an open bar or people had to pay their own drink..

What's with doing shots with your 16 year old? She really is going to turn into her mother if not worse. Cem needs to rein her in now before it's too late.

Interesting that there is zero pictures with C. Brooks. All the Housewives are there but you never see C. Brooks or even tagged...

So overall, a cheap party for drinks only. You can see that the place has other guests in the background so the place wasn't even privatized for her. Far from a high society event and zero high society people. My friend that did her party recently had the Crème de la crème of guests...but then again her husband is ultra wealthy, not like IQ.
Today we will get to see the opening of gifts and probably massages to get rid of the hangovers..rinse and repeat.
Can we all give a shout out to our peep Joan on Third....(yea!!!) for always giving us the latest and best behind the scenes details.

Reactions: 7

I think it's the tombstone teeth, and all those freebies at Cosmesurge!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So much to unpack from another night of these two morans going out in public and making fools of themselves.
Yasmine is trying to turn herself into Gia Giudice (Teresa's daughter from RHOBH) so she can start to get noticed and get followers. It's bad enough that clown lips and ass brain allowed her to do a shot of hard liquor along with grown ups but the bar/restaurant served her! I am sure one of our sleuths here will make sure that is pointed out to the canary club (wink,wink) owners. Don't know about the law in Dubai but here in the states they will shut down your bar/restaurant immediately for serving a minor. I can guarantee you that was a "cash bar" and guest were expected to by their own drinks and food if they wanted something to eat. What wrong Mr. MBA you can't afford to feed your guest at your wife's birthday party? This guy Joey (not sure who he is) also paid for all her wedding and video photographers for their wedding so for sure they are leeching off of him. Her legs around ass brain are to show us that is the only part of her body that isn't bloated- i guess she is proud of that. I think the star of the night was Nina Ali's husband. Don't know anything about them as a couple but she is beautiful and elegant and her husband appears to be kind and movie star handsome for an older man.

Reactions: 6
So much to unpack from another night of these two morans going out in public and making fools of themselves.
Yasmine is trying to turn herself into Gia Giudice (Teresa's daughter from RHOBH) so she can start to get noticed and get followers. It's bad enough that clown lips and ass brain allowed her to do a shot of hard liquor along with grown ups but the bar/restaurant served her! I am sure one of our sleuths here will make sure that is pointed out to the canary club (wink,wink) owners. Don't know about the law in Dubai but here in the states they will shut down your bar/restaurant immediately for serving a minor. I can guarantee you that was a "cash bar" and guest were expected to by their own drinks and food if they wanted something to eat. What wrong Mr. MBA you can't afford to feed your guest at your wife's birthday party? This guy Joey (not sure who he is) also paid for all her wedding and video photographers for their wedding so for sure they are leeching off of him. Her legs around ass brain are to show us that is the only part of her body that isn't bloated- i guess she is proud of that. I think the star of the night was Nina Ali's husband. Don't know anything about them as a couple but she is beautiful and elegant and her husband appears to be kind and movie star handsome for an older man.
No doubt they will have found a loophole in this

Attachments

Between DubaiMiguel, CS and Kris Fade, who all look plastic and all use Cosmesurge, I don't know how anyone could go there for anything !

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1232200

View attachment 1232204

View attachment 1232206
They haven't got an ounce of sex appeal between the two of them

Reactions: 1
The dark colouring on the trousers makes it look like he's soiled himself.
Ass brain probably gets most of his clothes from wannabe designers that are desperate enough to send them to anyone with the hopes that they will wear it. I guess beggers can't be choosy! I have seen his wardrobe so many times that I know more what he has in his closets then my own husband!

They haven't got an ounce of sex appeal between the two of them
You are right about that. As much as they both push that narrative about how much they are happy - I am not buying it. Sure for a few seconds on film they are acting so in love but I am sure once that camera goes off - she runs for the hills to get away from him.

Between DubaiMiguel, CS and Kris Fade, who all look plastic and all use Cosmesurge, I don't know how anyone could go there for anything !
Considering the Alien (dubai miquel) is the CEO of the company that about says it all.

[/QUOTE
Tombstone teeth.....love it that's a good one. I guess he got the cheapest veneers they had. Straight up that guy is scary looking.
Yes I will ask my friends what the reputation of that place is. Well even at 50% off on food there STILL wasn't any food (you can see the tables are devoid of any plates) ! Wow what cheapskates they are, even at 50% they didn't even put little appetizers or anything.
Now am beginning to wonder if everyone had to buy their own drinks

Wow good catch! I also doubt it will be reposted! Need to keep that clean healthy look looool!

Awww IQ27s mommy just arrived..now she can buy him some new clothes because we are tired of the Dior shirt and sneakers. How will he not be there to film when CS opens her gifts? It must be eating him up.. Probably told her to wait for his return 🤣
Don't forget his purple/blue YSL backpack her make sure he has in every picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Laura Anderson used to be a ‘cam girl’. She is the lowest z list ‘celeb’ in UK. When she was on Love Island, clips of her ‘videos’ were all over the internet. Nasty. Old Caroline would never have been associated with someone like that. It’s actually sad what she will do for attention now.
I don't follow Laura, but she used to be an air hostess and then went onto love island and was a bit pathetic when Wes dumped her. I've never heard that she was a cam girl 🙄
Having said that she was probably one of the Dubai porta potty z listers, until she got with that z lister Dane Bowers.
Caroline would attach herself to anyone that was relatively popular, well any z lister.
I'm just surprised that she's not seen Dawn since Dawn's moved over. I thought she'd have been on rhod.
I still can't understand how you'd choose Sergio over Cem.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1232200

View attachment 1232204

View attachment 1232206
Mommy Dearest will have her lie-in this morning regardless, she won't be spending much time with his Mom anyway.

• Haha
Mommy Dearest will have her lie-in this morning regardless, she won't be spending much time with his Mom anyway.
She makes fun of his mother on at least half of her podcast and it makes him so mad. If that was my son and he sold his soul by marrying someone like that- I wouldn't drive 5 minutes to see him more or less flying to Dubai. She was so proud to say on her podcast that she only said hello to Assbrain's sister and boyfriend when they flew in to her wedding. If you have a chance go listen to the podcast she did after the wedding- to listen to her talk about her guest is just awful.

• Sad
  • Angry