Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says a man in a dress who thinks a woman's place is in the home. Please.
An odd thing to say at best, offensive at worst. Judging by your comment I would hazard a guess you've never spent more than 5 days in the UAE and have 0 knowledge of local culture and mentality. Very bizarre conclusion to draw honestly.

Just an FYI, that's not a dress its a kandura still proudly worn by Emiratis and people from across the Middle East and North Africa. Clearly you have no idea but to label someone a "man in a dress" you've just outed yourself as ignorant.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she’s not getting dawn ward to do her interiors
An odd thing to say at best, offensive at worst. Judging by your comment I would hazard a guess you've never spent more than 5 days in the UAE and have 0 knowledge of local culture and mentality. Very bizarre conclusion to draw honestly.

Just an FYI, that's not a dress its a kandura still proudly worn by Emiratis and people from across the Middle East and North Africa. Clearly you have no idea but to label someone a "man in a dress" you've just outed yourself as ignorant.
Not going to get into an argument about it and maybe my comment was knee-jerk. I'm anything but ignorant. Admittedly I've never spent any time in UAE. I am otherwise very well-travelled and am just sceptical about the attitude of some middle Eastern and North African cultures towards women.

Reactions: 3
Hey now, studmuffin12, it’s more than fair game to call out the Arab gentleman who was denouncing the RHODXB. His critique had more than a tinge of sexism to it, as does - dare I say it? - Arab culture in general. The conversation is a ripe one, and we should be having it. While I understand that conservative Arabs will take issue with this show, I also understand Patsy Fritata’s reaction to the very classist/sexist/condescending tone of that video. And before you try to roast me too, I am half-American and half-Arab, and while I love so much of the beauty, tradition and refinement of my culture, it can also be stifling and oppressive and backwards.
Also: this picture of Caroline with her legs spread is beyond gross 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They really don’t know what to post anymore.
It gets sadder & sadder by the day😩View attachment 1291836
They really don’t know what to post anymore.
It gets sadder & sadder by the day😩View attachment 1291836
So disgusting not only the inference of the picture but take a look at her cheap tan on her legs- it's all spotty. She is real trash.

Hey now, studmuffin12, it’s more than fair game to call out the Arab gentleman who was denouncing the RHODXB. His critique had more than a tinge of sexism to it, as does - dare I say it? - Arab culture in general. The conversation is a ripe one, and we should be having it. While I understand that conservative Arabs will take issue with this show, I also understand Patsy Fritata’s reaction to the very classist/sexist/condescending tone of that video. And before you try to roast me too, I am half-American and half-Arab, and while I love so much of the beauty, tradition and refinement of my culture, it can also be stifling and oppressive and backwards.
Also: this picture of Caroline with her legs spread is beyond gross 🤮
Great conversation from such a great group of educated people. I actually learn a lot on this thread. I guess I should join in on the conversation as I know it is important but honestly, I just need to decompress and complain and trash CS and IQ27 when I come here. Plus, I am not as well versed as everyone here is...

Reactions: 7
I havent had time to look at their posts much recently but took a quick look today and there she is again in her orthopaedic shoes with IQ27 telling her how beautiful she is...then she says "meetings"! All giggly and cutie wutsie!! How many of us do that before we have a 🥞real work meeting? Or any meeting for that matter?😂😂

• Haha
Urgh it is always too little too late when Caroline tries to post about world events. You can just tell she only does it after she sees others posting stuff. This is where her lack of education and culture comes in - I don’t care how old or “connected” her family may be, or whether she snogged the disgusting Prince Andrew - she just seems to lack the intellectual spark to actually take interest in or deeply care about anything other than herself. The relentless pursuit of fame just doesn’t cut it as a hobby. Even Kim Kardashian, the original and ultimate famous-for-nothing-famewhore has gone out and educated herself on criminal reform, has used her celebrity for good, has even tried to pass the bar exam to become a licensed lawyer. Caroline has absolutely nothing in her life that matters more to her than being on TV.

Reactions: 8
Exactly
Her Life’s work is sourcing Pathetic Clothing & getting out of the house & Dubai, as often as possible
A total sad moron