Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romany

VIP Member
I have been following this thread for quite a while, I come from a family of mental health sufferers and believe me mental health comes in many different forms. One of my family members is outgoing, has nights out, quite sociable, keeps a full time job and has a child but is on medication to keep her mood balanced which sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. I also have another family member who suffers with BPD, manic depression and anxiety and he looks after his 3 children ranging from 1 years old to 11 years old while my sister works full time, he is on lots of medication and has lots of support from his key worker, he is relatively social in fact up until my 1 year old niece was born, he drove taxi’s for a living and had to be upbeat and put on a front for 12 hours a day, which he did for 11 years.
So, as you can see mental health does not stop people in a lot of circumstances from living a normal life while medicated, however you should be able to acknowledge that Claire’s situation is far more different to yours. What she may be able to do like managing to have certain odd nights out, you may not. Everyone copes differently. I, myself understand what you are saying. I suffer from anxiety and I am not very good in social situations in fact to the point where I have 0 social life for a 19 year old female, but I can still see and acknowledge that every single person’s situation is different to the point where I understand and even agree that with what Claire has gone through in the past and the present, she deserves a night out with friends and to be happy, living life as she sees fit. Nobody is entitled to stand judgement.
I really will never understand why people come on and defend the thread topic. If you like them, this isn’t the place for that.

Whilst you say MH comes in different forms and you are right, it’s very clear to see Claire has been faking it all week. And even lied about a suicide attempt.

You can’t get on a train 5 minutes after a suicide attempt and that’s a fact. She also lied about being at her sisters when in fact she was living it up at the manleys. She also claimed to be taking anti depressants and diazepam and faked symptoms after 10 minutes. Amongst a lot of other things.

I would say rinsing mental health and pretending to suffer for attention and to beg is far worse than us ‘judging’ as you say.

Claire suffers with mental health when it suits her and when her views are down. Unfortunately you seem to have fallen for her tricks and I hope you wise up soon. I do not need a lesson in mental health and neither does anyone else on the thread.

Most of us are sufferers ourselves as we have stated so it doesn’t come from a place of ignorance when we speak. That’s why we all feel so personally and so outraged at Claire’s behaviour as she lies about suicide attempts and mental health.

She also preaches be kind and only yesterday was she calling someone ‘a reject.’ Yesterday she also laughed at a charity called ‘cold cots’ which is aimed at helping GRIEVING PARENTS WHEN THEIR BABY DIES. As well as her husband threatening someone with a baseball bat. As well as them on live laughing at Nazi and anti semantic jokes. Also calling one of their gifters ‘fat and rich.’

Need I go on about why Claire isn’t a good person?

As for you defending her saying Claire doesn’t beg for gifts then you’re clearly just delusional. There’s about 5 threads of evidence against Claire. Go lick her arsehole somewhere else and not on this thread.

And before you comment another stupid response trying to defend Begbare I suggest against it. As said above a lot of people here are sufferers of mental health and know what it means to struggle, you say you understand mental health so hopefully take this on board. We don’t need to see someone desperately trying to defend Claire when she has trigged so many peoples MH this past week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Discolights

VIP Member
I love that someone is trying dictate peoples opinions on someone and say we should consider other peoples mental health and their triggers when they write this elsewhere. Has Karinas mental health been considered when she’s called a fat bitch? If you are going to say we are all bad people, at least practice what you preach.
2C769E31-BA43-4CB7-AE94-E922DFB87162.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Speechless

This mental health crap has been bugging the hell out of me for weeks with scarebear! She wouldnt know what crippling anxiety is if it slapped her in the face & the mention of her being suicidal made me want to call her out in Tyrones boxing ring! If only i were brave enough to go there.

Claire I know you read this, stop playing the victim, your making yourself look like a fool day in day out.

I have so far had 14 years of talking to an NHS therapist, been on more antidepressants; than pasta meals you've cooked and we all know thats millions and im still unable to do the things you do.

I cant even put my own bins out after 4pm because of anxiety leaving my home is enough to make me a blubbering mess! I cant leave my home without my partner / carer with me, i cant sleep in the dark and i certainly couldnt go for a night out.

We've not had a holiday for 15yrs because the thought of being around strangers scares the life out of me, but im not a victim like you think everyone with mental health is! Far from it.

Im a survivor, of an extremely bad event that made national news, my offender is doing a life sentence, sadly so am i in my own way due to him. If your well enough to stick all that slap on your face and go out; do not EVER say you suffer with social anxiety!

You might be able to fool the under 16's who follow you, it certainly doesn't fool the grown ups. How your extended family must hang their heads in shame; watching you beg and cheat money from children or very easily led vunerable adults. Then brag about spending it on fast food and nights out, you really do make me sick. Im not a fan of Mr Scamley, but i dislike you more

• Heart
Reactions: 21

mumz

VIP Member
I think Our Claire may just well sit and think and stew today over how Mankey used her home, talked to her kids and was just a rude lazy slob
If she is anything of a mother, she will process this and then explode because nobody tells a small child of a friend that she is eating noisy, nobody slobs around in someone else’s house and refusing to go home until they have filled their bellies at the hosts expense. Nobody else would sit on live and still recording when the hosts son is having a meltdown, nobody would tell a kid to close a door in someone else’s home
If Claire don’t go off on one about it, then Andy needs to step up. He was visibly tired of them all
Last of all Lucy needs to tell Tom a few home truths about his behaviour while at Scares

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I can only speak on my personal experience with mental health. I struggle to stay alive every single day with EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia. My anxiety is so bad I don't leave my house, I panic even when family are coming round I don't like seeing anyone. I can't deal with phone calls. It holds me back so much I am only 33 and it controls my whole life.

After an attempt you are so mentally drained you don't want to be around people. Let alone sit on a live for hours on end. Getting on a train smiling away a few hours later! Do videos smiling and laughing, going out to a club.

Yes everyone deals with things differently and I run a mental health page to help people that have no support system. After my 3rd time on a psych ward I knew many people who are left to deal with things alone. I would never invalidate someone's mental health but it's clear to see she is either exaggerating or bare face lying all together. It makes a mockery of those who fight every day!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
NEWSFLASH
Last night ScareBeg said she will be ready to do her cooking lives from Tuesday
Whatever MH medication she is on it it’s bloody wonderful that it tells you what day you can return to normal

• Haha
Reactions: 20

c.tingz

VIP Member
I know I’ve been quiet over this weekend, kinda been up and down myself I’ve this of HM situation, I’m not going to bore you with all the details, but I lost my best friend to you know what to the point I felt the same for months till I was sectioned myself.

I was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2013 and still to this day have it, I suffer on a daily basis, I have my better day but I fight, very morning I wake up and get out of bed knowing I’ve got this !! And when I see some vile person mock MH it sicken me because I know there are people out there worse than myself and she takes the fucking piss !! I apologise for the rant but I felt like I needed to say something.

Sorry

• Heart

Atttttccc

OMG DID U HEAR THAT NATHAN CRYING THEN SAID YOUR GOING TO RING THE POLICE ON YOUR OWN SON?? CLAIRE WAS SHUSHHHH

• Wow
  • Sad

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She very openly asks for gifts. If she didn’t there probably wouldn’t be 6 pages of threads for her
Indeed, plenty of screen recordings of her clapping her hands and wagging her finger saying "speed round, come we NEED 3 gifts" She will say "just send the small gifts guys"...."keep tapping the screen, get this live out there" thereby encouraging more of her followers to take part in her game. Add to that the comments "let's get up the leaderboard, WE can do this guys"......WE? No, YOU Claire, getting up the leaderboard benefits NO ONE except her, it's her followers that are paying for the privilege of what exactly? Then let's talk about the blocking....has blocked people when they say they can't afford to gift, she blocked a gifter who had used her Mums credit card and asked Claire if she could have her money back.....a minor....who was absolutely distressed (yes, I know the girls Mum should have to take some responsibility for her daughter). As an advocate, as she alleges, for MH and the mother of a teenager, surely speaking to the girl would be the right thing to do? She continually spouts the "be kind" mantra.....then treats people like that. Then we have the new method of encouraging gifters....use the word "points" instead of "gifts".....add to that the regular sentence "its cheaper to buy your coins on the link in Tom's bio" when shes sitting on a live with him....now why do you think she hasn't put the link in her own bio? Shes managed to put other links on it.....I'll tell you...its to deflect what is said about her accepting and encouraging gifting....blame shifting. Now please tell me Claire doesn't ask for gifts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lululalalulu

VIP Member
WTF is the latest video about :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: what success? The only thing your successful at Beggybear is being a total narccissist! Fuck off you scrounging bitch

• Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
if you can’t see what Claire is doing is wrong then you yourself have a problem. You’re obviously very “close” to Claire or friendly with her - good - but you’re also a well known poster on here according to your profile so you are in fact one of the trolls Claire refers to as being vile and apparently going to get brought down. I hope you can manage to be just as defensive of her on that one. Take care and have a good day

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
I think I’ve got the right title, wanted to make it quickly tonight as the other one is moving fast
Thanks to @zyxwvu for title!

Quick round up.
She left and was never coming back = She came back.
She wasn’t doing the competition ever = She doing the competition.
She wouldn’t accept gifts = she’s accepting gifts.

Anyone know how to report begging on these comps as it’s against the rules and they are openly asking for the particular gifts.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.
I'm sorry to say but I'm not sure what planet you are on, what battles with DHB, she begs constantly and why would she not feel safe at home? The whole reason she is so hated is because she is a begging, lying, attention seeking, greedy person

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She's just pissed me off so much. Someone mentioned cold cots and she shivered and was like "that's a horrible name for a charity".

Andy Pandy, tell your disgusting wife to Google cold cots. She's a fucking disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow