Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
It’s been said before
We are her content
But every time she does one of these justify things, we get the better of her

• Heart
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.
She very openly asks for gifts. If she didn’t there probably wouldn’t be 6 pages of threads for her

I’m not here about the begging but I will have input on it. I’m not here to be harsh but because I understand Mental Health and most of Claire’s story. I personally don’t understand how she’s attention seeking, she originally joined TikTok as a support system and to find people who are alike to her, to support each other.
Hate is a very strong word for someone you do not know personally, you do not know her own past, you don’t know what she has been through. Like I have said, the ongoing rivalry between her, Manley’s and DHB has damn well caused stress for her, which caused an expected negative reaction. I’d feel the same way if I was slated for 4 hours straight, which is a reason why it should be understandable why she has relapsed.. Even if she may be masking a laugh and smile for this one night out child free.
Claire is an advocate, she has helped many others including myself privately, she is someone multiple sufferers confide in. She’s not there for the ‘money’ at all, she’s joined in like what 1-2 competitions for fun to see how it was, she seemed to have met many other participants also. All of this “taking of vulnerable people” “financially grooming” shouldn’t even be a subject, all of that is in TikTok’s hands they have no age verification at all when it comes to buying coins/gifting because it’s them what gets a majority of the funds, not the creators. Seen so many give advice including blocking the gifters who have no content, no profile picture etc but what if that is someone who is insecure to put themselves out there online where there are so many trolls and genuinely want to support certain creators they really enjoy to watch? If there is such a big problem, I’d suggest taking it to TikTok, demanding and advising to create a verification system where it comes to creating accounts and/or buying coins. I don’t think projecting the problem onto creators will solve it, all they have is a block and mute button.

I understand voicing opinions but while you only have little snippets of somebody’s life, think of the damage! She could one day do the one thing she has fought for months to years, and I sure wouldn’t want to be the responsibility of that. Being bluntly honest or not, words hurt.
She has said herself she is in it fir the money, she has said she will do what she has to to get money for her kids
She lies and gets caught in them. She hasn’t seen a doctor for a few years, then shecsaw the doctor
Shes called the police 3 times on us, then hasn’t called the police
She has a good rapport with the school, then she tells us how horrible the school is
And so so much more
It’s great she has helped you, I hope you continue in your pushing forward, but tell me hiw shes helped kids and vulnerable by begging them
To gift so “WE can do this, we can get up the leaderboard”

I get that but think about it, children shouldn’t be buying coins anyway especially under 18 which is why some age thing needs to be put in place. I’d personally say that’s their parents problem, I wouldn’t have my child on that app at such a young age in the first place. However for the adults, we can’t really tell whose vulnerable and who isn’t, not disagreeing that some of their gifters aren’t vulnerable in some way, but it’s their own choice it’s their money. I don’t think TikTok should have gifts at all but at the end of the day that’s their companies income.
Children shouldn’t do a lot of things but they do, that’s the nature of being a kid. In fact both families made a vid agreeing they had a duty iof care
It’s not just tiktoks fault. Anyone accepting a kid as a member or gifter has a duty of care towards them
Handing out a few random Easter eggs to kids in the next few weeks isn’t even a teeny bit of payback
Let’s not even begin on the financial abuse of Mrs K

Last edited:
  • Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
Yep she definitely looks at breaking point in those photos 😡😡😡
The only thing she’s been breaking is breaking into peoples bank accounts with the begging gifts 😡

Oh dear the video 🤦🏼‍♀️ As if she gets asked how to make poached eggs 😳seriously would you want cooking tips from her …..Anyway she taken our advise only 2 bap’s and not 3 you don’t have to thank us tattlers for the diet tips your welcome 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
News just in … from my reliable contact …. She has told her mod group that she thinks Mrs K is one of her main trolls and is on here 😂😂😂 hence that is why she justified asking them to troll her on fake accounts because she is spitting feathers apparently that in her words “too many people think the sun shines out of Mrs K’s backside”

wow claire. Just wow!!

• Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.
Like you say, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I have seen a lot of her lives.. she’s sat and said openly just a few days ago she can’t sit on a live alone, yet less than 24 hours later there she was. Why should we save our energy for bug creators? Why does is matter if they’re big or small? I have no intention of watching Lawrence again, Tom and Claire take advantage! We’ve never once dissed her children.
Have a nice day 🙃

As I said, I’m not here for the begging side of it just that some need an understanding of how people are differently impacted. Even DHB could have some triggers himself as that’s fair enough both sides are bad. I’m not a big fan but I see some of his points. As a conclusion clearly Claire’s following see’s DHB as a bad person, and vice versa with DHB’s following. It must be tiring really, I get his account is about technically calling people out but at the end of the day, what is the effort worth? It obviously has and is causing problems. His issue can be solved with a email to TikTok, they’re the only ones who can make changes. Surely, with verification when it comes to gifting all creators in general will get less funds than they’re getting now because as many suspect, majority of gifters are minors. They won’t be able to prove themselves.
Not sure what you’re trying to achieve here.. as someone said since you seem such an avid Claire fan there is a thread for tiktokers people rave about and like :) this isn’t the place. Pages of evidence suggesting she DOES beg just like Lawrence. I have suffered with mh almost as long as you have been alive.. I have an overdose attempt on my history record, and let me tell you.. with the anxiety she said she had, and her attempt there’s not a chance in hell I or anyone else in that state would have a camera in our face on a packed train asking for coffee and making videos so soon after. Again if the social media was causing all these problems you’d take a break no?
This thread isn’t the place for you. Maybe tattle isn’t for you..

Also before you come in here preaching about
Maybe look at what you type yourself on here! Saying you want to smash someone’s head against a brick wall.. calling them a state, saying you wanna slap them, miss piggy. “If she’s banned she needs to fuck off coz no ones her friend”

Last edited:
  • Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
Oh please if Claire’s not there for money at all why didn’t she switch her gifts off and stop having money off kids ages ago, this hasn’t happened one or two times she’s had gifts off kids for ages! And what about mrs Kirby? She used her. Claire’s devious and sorry that she has you sucked in, hopefully you see the light soon. She’s a joke.
👏🏻👏🏻 Well said spot on

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Claire’s an advocate, am I reading this right? She was making a mockery out of mental health issues! Can’t believe the stuff you’ve wrote on here to be honest 🙄

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Hi Claire.....I'm just back home from my CBT session....the sessions I've waited 5 months for....sessions my GP referred me for because she's not a twat like your GP....mind you if I were your GP I'd prescribe just to get you out the door.....did you tell them what had caused your declining MH? Were you truthful? I'll tell you what started mine shall I? 45 minutes CPR on my husband when he dropped dead in front of me!!! You need to piss off and give your head a wobble you self obsessed piece of work!!!

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I’m fuming at the new video 😡😡😡😡 my son has ASD, ADHD & SPD. I don’t even post anything about him on my very private Facebook 🤬🤬
Yet again another sympathy video.
I don’t care now, you are a fucking selfish lowlife piece of shit woman putting yourself before your own children!!!!!!!
And as for the half wit half pint husband, he’s about as much use as a fucking chocolate fire guard.
FYI Clare, WHEN and I do mean when, social services contact you, do not blame any of us at tattle. You’ve put your whole shitshow life on TikTok & Instagram!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Now its the next day can I say they were at Coyote Ugly in Liverpool last night? Very apt the name of the bar
I think they were the oldest swingers in town

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I know I’ve been quiet over this weekend, kinda been up and down myself I’ve this of HM situation, I’m not going to bore you with all the details, but I lost my best friend to you know what to the point I felt the same for months till I was sectioned myself.

I was diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2013 and still to this day have it, I suffer on a daily basis, I have my better day but I fight, very morning I wake up and get out of bed knowing I’ve got this !! And when I see some vile person mock MH it sicken me because I know there are people out there worse than myself and she takes the fucking piss !! I apologise for the rant but I felt like I needed to say something.

Sorry
Us Tattlers are here for you ❤ it's not nice seeing Claire pretend to suffer with mental health issues for sympathy. I think the worst was when she was pretending on camera to be off her face (see my profile picture). Then later in the day she was right as rain. She's an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Hmm I just looked through someone’s posts on Karina’s thread 🤔 I hope your taking her MH into consideration 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Yes Claire today has been tough for Nathan we all heard it on the live, I’m sure I’m not alone in wishing that everything has calmed down not just for him but for you, Andy and the other kids too.

"lots of people on this app have no knowledge of ADHD or real family life go and get some knowledge." Wow, lots of people do, lots of people felt sorry that a bad bit of his day was heard on a live that you then went back on to and acted as if everything was normal, a live that your friend should’ve thought of ending, think you need some knowledge of real family life darling because most parents/families aren’t on a live on TikTok all day especially when their child is in a state of distress.

That video screamed tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
That pan looked like it needed a good scrub
Yes I did think that 🤢

Those eggs look terrible. Still the same old "be kind" contradictory bullshit... Who's the one getting people to actively troll Mrs K? 🤔 Practise what you preach, Claire.
She’s spouting be kind but she haven’t got a clue what the word KIND means 😳

The Valentine video shouldn’t it say my cock of a husband & not ROCK (just saying)

• Haha

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Police will be like “Hi claire love how’s it going since you last called us 20 minutes ago? No love the law hasn’t changed we can’t arrest people who haven’t done anything wrong. Ok love talk to you later” 👮‍♀️

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
She’s acting like the diazepam had such an effect on her after 10 minutes of taking them, pretending to be a zombie. Unless she was having muscle spasms that needed calming, which she didnt, she would know she wouldn’t see results that quick.

Same with anti depressants. Anyone with half a brain would know they don’t even take effect until 3 weeks at least of taking them. Even the doctor tells you that when prescribing.

And yes I’ve worked in healthcare Begbare and have qualifications so I do know this before you try and discredit with your evening read tonight.

I also see right through your MH act so I’m glad you’ve given it up now, probably realised your lie about a suicide attempt was too far and now you’re trying to backtrack but we won’t forget you vile cretin.

Even if you were put on anti depressants and diazepam because you played up for the GP, they hand out those medications like sweets. They’re very easily assessable so I’m sure your lies worked for that. Now if you had said anti psychotics I would’ve been a bit more inclined to believe, since it was BPD you said you had?

Stop self diagnosing and playing up the camera, your lies don’t add up at all and it’s embarrassing to watch. Your poor kids when they grow up and realise what an awful excuse of a mother they have.

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
This could be the beginning of the end of the swingers friendship! She’s vile to Nathan aswell, heard her a few times on lives, yet we are the bullies, don’t think so nocarebear 🙄

• Heart

Romany

VIP Member
Lucy asked Claire if she could get something and Tom’s big mouth butts in.

‘You don’t need to ask Lucy just treat it as your own home.’

EXCUSE YOU you fat little slob. I’d be fuming if that was my house, I hate when people overstay their welcome or get too comfortable like you do Tom.

It’s Claire’s place to say make yourself at home and not yours as it’s not your house! The last thing you need to do is make yourselves at home since yours is an absolute pig sty.

Claire’s an awful person but at least her house is clean as we can see, take notes you scruffy git.

• Angry
  • Haha