Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Isn’t that the kind of food you have on the way home? I think it shows doesn’t it that there not influencers. What are they influencing? Scrapping the diets and over eating on fast food.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she do her make up like something out of Saturday night fever to sit in McDonald’s 😂😂
They're going clubbing allegedly....she'll be able to do her Tiktok dances....imagine doing "Do you think I'm Sexy" like they all did on that bridge 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They're going clubbing allegedly....she'll be able to do her Tiktok dances....imagine doing "Do you think I'm Sexy" like they all did on that bridge 🤣🤣
Nanny you made me spit my wine out 😂😂😂 I could actually picture them doing that thinking they're class lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing 😂😂 to think this is the woman who was too scared to do a live without the mankeys, yet she’s going clubbing, you couldn’t make this up. Carebear give your big glitter covered bonce a wobble when you read this 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This mental health crap has been bugging the hell out of me for weeks with scarebear! She wouldnt know what crippling anxiety is if it slapped her in the face & the mention of her being suicidal made me want to call her out in Tyrones boxing ring! If only i were brave enough to go there.

Claire I know you read this, stop playing the victim, your making yourself look like a fool day in day out.

I have so far had 14 years of talking to an NHS therapist, been on more antidepressants; than pasta meals you've cooked and we all know thats millions and im still unable to do the things you do.

I cant even put my own bins out after 4pm because of anxiety leaving my home is enough to make me a blubbering mess! I cant leave my home without my partner / carer with me, i cant sleep in the dark and i certainly couldnt go for a night out.

We've not had a holiday for 15yrs because the thought of being around strangers scares the life out of me, but im not a victim like you think everyone with mental health is! Far from it.

Im a survivor, of an extremely bad event that made national news, my offender is doing a life sentence, sadly so am i in my own way due to him. If your well enough to stick all that slap on your face and go out; do not EVER say you suffer with social anxiety!

You might be able to fool the under 16's who follow you, it certainly doesn't fool the grown ups. How your extended family must hang their heads in shame; watching you beg and cheat money from children or very easily led vunerable adults. Then brag about spending it on fast food and nights out, you really do make me sick. Im not a fan of Mr Scamley, but i dislike you more

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tom going up to the door and the bouncer like some mate you’re too old for here
Tom be like - do you know who I am?
Nah mate not a clue but you’re not coming in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Money (from vulnerable followers) can't buy class. Wasn't this supposed to be their valentine's double date? McDonald's 😂 wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Money (from vulnerable followers) can't buy class. Wasn't this supposed to be their valentine's double date? McDonald's 😂 wow.
They were prob expecting followers do recognise them in there.. more their demographic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair though beggy and lucy will pass for drag queens in the village 😄 🤣 😂 😆 bad ones though of course the drag queens that stand outside the bars in the village are quality

• Haha
I have a confession to make....so I thought I'd do it on Claires thread....just to piss her off.....I gifted today.....I gifted Shan.....so she went above Derby Dan....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tom going up to the door and the bouncer like some mate you’re too old for here
Tom be like - do you know who I am?
Nah mate not a clue but you’re not coming in
Or more like to him and Andy. Sorry guys you have to be this tall to enter 😂😂 imagine them ordering drinks at the bar only see mankeys toupee and Andys bald head

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.