Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifts are off. The begging has stopped. Achieved!

All those people been donating to get you up the leaderboard and now you’ve given up as they’ve dried up.
The last competition you was right up there. Wow. Also your both bleeding people dry and now you want to do a fundraiser. Why is it always money.

Reactions: 14
First thing I see on Facebook this morning, Claire’s crusty toes 🤮 for someone who was so frightened she’s back 3 times a week 😂
She’s fixed tbose scales, she’s the heaviest I have ever seen her. Just look at her in live now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Claire saying £400-£500 is only a tiny amount to raise.

Easy to say when it’s not coming out of your pocket Claire. You can’t even name any charities so that shows how much you don’t donate.

That’s half of someone’s wage packet, real people have bills and families to feed, we can’t all beg on tiktok for what we want. Most of us have more self respect than the two of you rats.

Someone asked if they have pets and she said just the dog.

Obviously binned off the poor Guinea pig already. Now she won’t answer questions about the GP. Hopefully it’s found an actual caring home because it didn’t have one there with its tiny cage and begbare being too lazy to clean it.
They had rabbits a year or so ago that mated and had babies. The babies got rehomed but she also got rid of the parent rabbits. Vile person she is
This was posted on her personal instagram

• Angry
Reactions: 9
THEY JUST BLOCKED SOMEONE WHO COMMENTED.

‘Tiktok takes a huge amount of money though so wouldn’t a direct link be better for fundraising.’

Where is the problem in this comment??? This is why you’ve both got no viewers, all your viewing is tattlers and silent watchers now because you block ANYTHING you pathetic little beggars.

They really boil my blood.

Just shows it’s all for their viewings to go up, they couldn’t care less about the charities at all.

Claire just said the police will get involved with the fundraising. I’m sure they’ll turn their back on any involvement with the two of you.

She’s always going on about nathan being a police cadet, doesn’t mean he’s guaranteed a career in the police force. And if his co workers found out about you then he wouldn’t last long at all anyway. He’ll be ashamed of you in no time.

Last edited:
She's just pissed me off so much. Someone mentioned cold cots and she shivered and was like "that's a horrible name for a charity".

Andy Pandy, tell your disgusting wife to Google cold cots. She's a bleeping disgrace.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone has commented on her latest video saying Tom at the end. Everyone already is understanding your wife swap situ 🤣

• Haha
She's just pissed me off so much. Someone mentioned cold cots and she shivered and was like "that's a horrible name for a charity".

Andy Pandy, tell your disgusting wife to Google cold cots. She's a bleeping disgrace.
EXACTLY I seen that she hasn't a clue and let me tell you its a bit strange they decided to now start doing this charity raising next week after someone called Tom the most hated man on tiktok and lawrence read it out on live stream 🤣🤣 FINALLY TOM U LISTEN NO ONE LIKES U!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well I can not believe what I’m seeing this morning.
Number one you do not take diazepam every morning.
you take if and when needed. Such as you feel like you are going to have panic attack or muscle spasm etc.
I am on them myself. I do not get up and take one every morning.
I also do not tell the world I am on them so why is she telling TikTok she better not take one today as drinking later.
that means you can go without them then? How think can you be.
she’s been reading in HEAR to much so thought she would mention them. Lies again.

Number two; I am absolutely disgusting she said what a horrible name for a charity “cold cots” no Claire they are for babies who have sadly passed away. Go and educate yourself.
that comment would of hurt a lot of people.

number three; why are you expecting people to donate £400/£800 a day? Will you be putting your donations in for us to see too? As I would like to see you donate to every charity you set up the link for please. You want everyone else to do you and Mankey can donate too.
They are saying when they get to £400 they will move on to the next one. It will take more than a few hours to keep getting to £400.

they are trying to copy DHB 🤣 they will NEVER be the man he is or come close. They will always be begs.
I bet you after the two weeks of raising money they will be back with the stupid Mr & Mrs - what colour do Tom like most red or blue questions 🙄
They will never change.

How about they donate £200 each to Zachary instead of asking people.
we can all ready donate to who we want through links we haven’t got to go through you carebeg and Mankey.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope she's not drinking tonight if she's still taking diazepam. Extremely dangerous to do so.

Reactions: 11
She’s acting like the diazepam had such an effect on her after 10 minutes of taking them, pretending to be a zombie. Unless she was having muscle spasms that needed calming, which she didnt, she would know she wouldn’t see results that quick.

Same with anti depressants. Anyone with half a brain would know they don’t even take effect until 3 weeks at least of taking them. Even the doctor tells you that when prescribing.

And yes I’ve worked in healthcare Begbare and have qualifications so I do know this before you try and discredit with your evening read tonight.

I also see right through your MH act so I’m glad you’ve given it up now, probably realised your lie about a suicide attempt was too far and now you’re trying to backtrack but we won’t forget you vile cretin.

Even if you were put on anti depressants and diazepam because you played up for the GP, they hand out those medications like sweets. They’re very easily assessable so I’m sure your lies worked for that. Now if you had said anti psychotics I would’ve been a bit more inclined to believe, since it was BPD you said you had?

Stop self diagnosing and playing up the camera, your lies don’t add up at all and it’s embarrassing to watch. Your poor kids when they grow up and realise what an awful excuse of a mother they have.
I would like to know when she saw the doctor for these miracle cure pills because 2 days ago while live with Mankey she asked was there any medical people in the live because her back and shoulders really hurt, and a nurse answered saying it was a trapped nerve, then she went on to say she can’t remember the last time she saw a doctor because she doesn’t like getting bad news and is always worried the doctor will say shes got cancer as that took her mother

• Wow
I would like to know when she saw the doctor for these miracle cure pills because 2 days ago while live with Mankey she asked was there any medical people in the live because her back and shoulders really hurt, and a nurse answered saying it was a trapped nerve, then she went on to say she can’t remember the last time she saw a doctor because she doesn’t like getting bad news and is always worried the doctor will say shes got cancer as that took her mother
She will say she did an phone appointment or something when she reads this 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She will say she did an phone appointment or something when she reads this 🙄
More lies that she’ll try yes.

Still leaves the time to pick up the prescription. Also they don’t usually prescribe new medication over the phone as they have to talk through symptoms and allergies etc. Especially with anti depressants as a side effect is suicidal thoughts.

So whilst you may try Claire, know you won’t get far with that fib.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their target is £400 a day because they know they make that easily during a begfest I really hope we have woken people up to these absolute disgusting excuses for humans 😤 Claire I am glad you dont know about cold cots and pray no one you know ever needs one you ignoranus go educate yourself and apologise

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jacob kicking off because he doesn’t want to go to stay with Aunty Carol.

Claire going on about how she never gets a break or a child free evening. Considering you don’t work and your kids are at school 5 days of the week I’d say you don’t really deserve a break.

Shes also calling a commenter a ‘reject’ ‘some absolute reject’ yet she’s all about be kind and mental health? Practise what you preach.

Jacob said at least he’ll get better food being at Aunts🤣
So let me get this straight reject is OK to say, but when she got sent a msg calling her a spz that was awful nd she couldn't say the word really shocked her nd Lucy, Claire both words equally as bad 😡😡

Reactions: 10
More lies that she’ll try yes.

Still leaves the time to pick up the prescription. Also they don’t usually prescribe new medication over the phone as they have to talk through symptoms and allergies etc. Especially with anti depressants as a side effect is suicidal thoughts.

So whilst you may try Claire, know you won’t get far with that fib.
Not true unfortunately, january I begged for an appointment to see doctor, referred to therapist, then needed more help couldn’t get app so emailed through there online service and My doctor emailed back with reply and prescription (sertraline prescribed)
It’s awful as I really wanted to discuss which medication as some hasn’t been good for me. But that is how easy they are prescribed! Works though I’m here and happier than ever.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.