Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!!

Acting like we’re awful people when they in fact are a well known poster. Claire said she had an account, wouldn’t be surprised if that was her.

(Also not Bannedbutback who’s been quoted, the silly commenter from above is who I’m talking about)
Spellings too good to be her, she’s deffo on hear though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always find it highly entertaining when people come onto a thread defending someone but they’re on another thread slating someone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.
Well you must be watching the wrong lives we are on about the competition she may have mental health but she doesn’t suffer as bad as what she makes out ! And to come on a social media having a tantrum because dhb and others may I add raise awareness taking gifts off children and yes begging . And when she get call out has all this mental health issues and to tell strangers she try to take her own life even though all her son friends watch her .. why would any mother do that I do believe she has a illness compulsive liar anc possible multi personalities good luck to her all I like is people to stop gifting spend money on th selves and I do believe gifting has slowed down so that’s a result

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always find it highly entertaining when people come onto a thread defending someone but they’re on another thread slating someone 😂😂
Oh I see that, odd I'd say defending Claire but slating Karina to the hilt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I love that someone is trying dictate peoples opinions on someone and say we should consider other peoples mental health and their triggers when they write this elsewhere. Has Karinas mental health been considered when she’s called a fat witch? If you are going to say we are all bad people, at least practice what you preach.
2C769E31-BA43-4CB7-AE94-E922DFB87162.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
WOW!! I've just read some :oops::oops:

Quote " She’s still alive then… Shame."

No words other than vile :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I love that someone is trying dictate peoples opinions on someone and say we should consider other peoples mental health and their triggers when they write this elsewhere. Has Karinas mental health been considered when she’s called a fat witch? If you are going to say we are all bad people, at least practice what you preach.View attachment 1059048
What a little hypocrite. No doubt a mod of Claire’s.

I’d say they’ve said much worse on that thread and even stated someone’s ‘pulling the disability card.’

Perhaps someone should work on their own insecurities before projecting onto us. They have said much much worse than anyone in this whole thread. We’d never say ‘oh she’s still alive… shame.’ What a vile person you truly must be.

Similar to Claire, preached about MH and ‘be kind’ yet is the worst of the worst themselves.

• Heart
I’m not here about the begging but I will have input on it. I’m not here to be harsh but because I understand Mental Health and most of Claire’s story. I personally don’t understand how she’s attention seeking, she originally joined TikTok as a support system and to find people who are alike to her, to support each other.
Hate is a very strong word for someone you do not know personally, you do not know her own past, you don’t know what she has been through. Like I have said, the ongoing rivalry between her, Manley’s and DHB has damn well caused stress for her, which caused an expected negative reaction. I’d feel the same way if I was slated for 4 hours straight, which is a reason why it should be understandable why she has relapsed.. Even if she may be masking a laugh and smile for this one night out child free.
Claire is an advocate, she has helped many others including myself privately, she is someone multiple sufferers confide in. She’s not there for the ‘money’ at all, she’s joined in like what 1-2 competitions for fun to see how it was, she seemed to have met many other participants also. All of this “taking of vulnerable people” “financially grooming” shouldn’t even be a subject, all of that is in TikTok’s hands they have no age verification at all when it comes to buying coins/gifting because it’s them what gets a majority of the funds, not the creators. Seen so many give advice including blocking the gifters who have no content, no profile picture etc but what if that is someone who is insecure to put themselves out there online where there are so many trolls and genuinely want to support certain creators they really enjoy to watch? If there is such a big problem, I’d suggest taking it to TikTok, demanding and advising to create a verification system where it comes to creating accounts and/or buying coins. I don’t think projecting the problem onto creators will solve it, all they have is a block and mute button.

I understand voicing opinions but while you only have little snippets of somebody’s life, think of the damage! She could one day do the one thing she has fought for months to years, and I sure wouldn’t want to be the responsibility of that. Being bluntly honest or not, words hurt.
Oh please if Claire’s not there for money at all why didn’t she switch her gifts off and stop having money off kids ages ago, this hasn’t happened one or two times she’s had gifts off kids for ages! And what about mrs Kirby? She used her. Claire’s devious and sorry that she has you sucked in, hopefully you see the light soon. She’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well that was interesting and clear for beggy to see you dont get blocked for having a different opinion hear/here you just get called out for slating people viewing their honest opinions that have been formed through hard facts and evidence. So we have 1 person in a thread with over 765 posts (and counting) saying you have suffered MH in your previous marriage (a little discredited because they are actually slating someone on another thread with obvious MH issues) Soo what do we conclude from that ? Have we all seen the light that your a lovely lady who helps people and you dont deserve your own thread ?

Not me I'm afraid I have seen the way you conduct yourself, the way you treat people your family and your friends. The way you clearly and obviously beg for gifts from young / vulnerable people. You are just all round not a very nice person at all. I would never go as far to say I hate you because I dont you are not that important in my life la but I dislike you and what you stand for very very much.

• Heart
Oh please if Claire’s not there for money at all why didn’t she switch her gifts off and stop having money off kids ages ago, this hasn’t happened one or two times she’s had gifts off kids for ages! And what about mrs Kirby? She used her. Claire’s devious and sorry that she has you sucked in, hopefully you see the light soon. She’s a joke.
👏🏻👏🏻 Well said spot on

Claire’s an advocate, am I reading this right? She was making a mockery out of mental health issues! Can’t believe the stuff you’ve wrote on here to be honest 🙄

• Heart
Claire’s an advocate, am I reading this right? She was making a mockery out of mental health issues! Can’t believe the stuff you’ve wrote on here to be honest 🙄
She’s definitely made a mockery out of MH maybe she needs to take a look back & see what she’s said & done !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
👏🏻👏🏻 Well said spot on
I feel sorry for this person cos sadly Claire has people she’s sucked in and it’s people like this that’ll still gift her and Claire’s laughing her head off cos it’s free cash. If claire really wanted to help people from the goodness of her heart why is she doing competitions to get money and having gifts on her lives. I hope people wake up to her before they are sending her hundreds of pounds a week before they know it on gifts and then saying sorry in comments cos they can’t afford more or they’ve spent their shopping money.

Reactions: 14
Oh can you imagine the sweaty hungover mess of them lot this morning reading their morning tattle 😄 🤣 😂 😆 cheering and whooping at someone actually defending them 😄 🤣 😂 then back to the baseball bat the sulking and the dreaming up a new plan of action because that 1 didnt change any minds at all. Nice try though but again DO BETTER

• Haha
I feel sorry for this person cos sadly Claire has people she’s sucked in and it’s people like this that’ll still gift her and Claire’s laughing her head off cos it’s free cash. If claire really wanted to help people from the goodness of her heart why is she doing competitions to get money and having gifts on her lives. I hope people wake up to her before they are sending her hundreds of pounds a week before they know it on gifts and then saying sorry in comments cos they can’t afford more or they’ve spent their shopping money.
Yes sadly unable to see through her in time when she’s given away loads of cash she may 😳
I don’t understand people sat there taking peoples money & half time never day thankyou just saying send this send that 😡
Keep the gifts turned off if you want to go on tiktok and genuinely talk to your followers.
I’m all for ones who do charity but show receipts as DHB has instantly when he’s cashed out.

Reactions: 12
I can only speak on my personal experience with mental health. I struggle to stay alive every single day with EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia. My anxiety is so bad I don't leave my house, I panic even when family are coming round I don't like seeing anyone. I can't deal with phone calls. It holds me back so much I am only 33 and it controls my whole life.

After an attempt you are so mentally drained you don't want to be around people. Let alone sit on a live for hours on end. Getting on a train smiling away a few hours later! Do videos smiling and laughing, going out to a club.

Yes everyone deals with things differently and I run a mental health page to help people that have no support system. After my 3rd time on a psych ward I knew many people who are left to deal with things alone. I would never invalidate someone's mental health but it's clear to see she is either exaggerating or bare face lying all together. It makes a mockery of those who fight every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not here about the begging but I will have input on it. I’m not here to be harsh but because I understand Mental Health and most of Claire’s story. I personally don’t understand how she’s attention seeking, she originally joined TikTok as a support system and to find people who are alike to her, to support each other.
Hate is a very strong word for someone you do not know personally, you do not know her own past, you don’t know what she has been through. Like I have said, the ongoing rivalry between her, Manley’s and DHB has damn well caused stress for her, which caused an expected negative reaction. I’d feel the same way if I was slated for 4 hours straight, which is a reason why it should be understandable why she has relapsed.. Even if she may be masking a laugh and smile for this one night out child free.
Claire is an advocate, she has helped many others including myself privately, she is someone multiple sufferers confide in. She’s not there for the ‘money’ at all, she’s joined in like what 1-2 competitions for fun to see how it was, she seemed to have met many other participants also. All of this “taking of vulnerable people” “financially grooming” shouldn’t even be a subject, all of that is in TikTok’s hands they have no age verification at all when it comes to buying coins/gifting because it’s them what gets a majority of the funds, not the creators. Seen so many give advice including blocking the gifters who have no content, no profile picture etc but what if that is someone who is insecure to put themselves out there online where there are so many trolls and genuinely want to support certain creators they really enjoy to watch? If there is such a big problem, I’d suggest taking it to TikTok, demanding and advising to create a verification system where it comes to creating accounts and/or buying coins. I don’t think projecting the problem onto creators will solve it, all they have is a block and mute button.

I understand voicing opinions but while you only have little snippets of somebody’s life, think of the damage! She could one day do the one thing she has fought for months to years, and I sure wouldn’t want to be the responsibility of that. Being bluntly honest or not, words hurt.
[/QUOTE

We’ll let’s hope she gets off social media then cause rgat
I get that but think about it, children shouldn’t be buying coins anyway especially under 18 which is why some age thing needs to be put in place. I’d personally say that’s their parents problem, I wouldn’t have my child on that app at such a young age in the first place. However for the adults, we can’t really tell whose vulnerable and who isn’t, not disagreeing that some of their gifters aren’t vulnerable in some way, but it’s their own choice it’s their money. I don’t think TikTok should have gifts at all but at the end of the day that’s their companies income.
[/QUOTE
Th
I can only speak on my personal experience with mental health. I struggle to stay alive every single day with EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia. My anxiety is so bad I don't leave my house, I panic even when family are coming round I don't like seeing anyone. I can't deal with phone calls. It holds me back so much I am only 33 and it controls my whole life.

After an attempt you are so mentally drained you don't want to be around people. Let alone sit on a live for hours on end. Getting on a train smiling away a few hours later! Do videos smiling and laughing, going out to a club.

Yes everyone deals with things differently and I run a mental health page to help people that have no support system. After my 3rd time on a psych ward I knew many people who are left to deal with things alone. I would never invalidate someone's mental health but it's clear to see she is either exaggerating or bare face lying all together. It makes a mockery of those who fight every day!
big love ❤ xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.