Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve got the right title, wanted to make it quickly tonight as the other one is moving fast
Thanks to @zyxwvu for title!

Quick round up.
She left and was never coming back = She came back.
She wasn’t doing the competition ever = She doing the competition.
She wouldn’t accept gifts = she’s accepting gifts.

Anyone know how to report begging on these comps as it’s against the rules and they are openly asking for the particular gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you discolights for the new thread
And zyxwvu for thread title :)
Let the tit show commence
She’s perked up now the gifts are rolling in

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I’ve got the right title, wanted to make it quickly tonight as the other one is moving fast
Thanks to @zyxwvu for title!

Quick round up.
She left and was never coming back = She came back.
She wasn’t doing the competition ever = She doing the competition.
She wouldn’t accept gifts = she’s accepting gifts.

Anyone know how to report begging on these comps as it’s against the rules and they are openly asking for the particular gifts.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Well done got it down to a t I clicked the arrow to report both for cheating & begging cretins !

Reactions: 9
Recap:

- Someone contacted the kid's school (after her having their uniforms publicly on show multiple times).
- The dirty scrounger departed Tik tok, deleted her business Facebook, deleted her carebare Facebook, privated her business and carebare Instagram's and said she was never returning.
- Less than 48 hours later, she was back.
- Claire pretended to go to her sister's but was really hiding at the Mankey's.
- Claire has pretended to be high as a kite on medication for her fairy tale mental health issues but makes miraculous recoveries when begging for gifts is concerned.
- Claire is now back to her usual disgusting begging self doing another competition.
- Claire and Andy are both unwell with Claire coughing more and more. She has also got other Covid related symptoms (pain in shoulder and back that easily relate to her lungs). Neither will test and they'll spread it when they go on their swinging date with the Mankey's this weekend.
- Claire and Mrs Kirby have ended their "friendship" (Mrs Kirby has seen what a disgusting using witch Claire is). We're hoping Mrs Kirby will out Claire for what she really is. A source has stated that Claire is getting people to actively troll Mrs Kirby.
- Claire remains a narcissistic begging witch who plays the victim daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Recap:

- Someone contacted the kid's school (after her having their uniforms publicly on show multiple times).
- The dirty scrounger departed Tik tok, deleted her business Facebook, deleted her carebare Facebook, privated her business and carebare Instagram's and said she was never returning.
- Less than 48 hours later, she was back.
- Claire pretended to go to her sister's but was really hiding at the Mankey's.
- Claire has pretended to be high as a kite on medication for her fairy tale mental health issues but makes miraculous recoveries when begging for gifts is concerned.
- Claire is now back to her usual disgusting begging self doing another competition.
- Claire and Andy are both unwell with Claire coughing more and more. She has also got other Covid related symptoms (pain in shoulder and back that easily relate to her lungs). Neither will test and they'll spread it when they go on their swinging date with the Mankey's this weekend.
- Claire and Mrs Kirby have ended their "friendship" (Mrs Kirby has seen what a disgusting using witch Claire is). We're hoping Mrs Kirby will out Claire for what she really is. A source has stated that Claire is getting people to actively troll Mrs Kirby.
- Claire remains a narcissistic begging witch who plays the victim daily.
Thank you for this 👏🏻👏🏻❤

Reactions: 4
I'll upload some screen recordings tomorrow. Got to crop them down.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the video that someone posted just as the last thread drew to a close but what’s with the fiddling of the ear Claire keeps doing is it a new attention thing?

Reactions: 6
I’ve emailed TikTok screen recordings
He thinks it’s ok because he says - don’t gift if you can’t! No Tom it’s not ok

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the video that someone posted just as the last thread drew to a close but what’s with the fiddling of the ear Claire keeps doing is it a new attention thing?
Knows she’s lying 🤥 likely about the fake anxiety pity no body language expert on here 🤔

I’ve emailed TikTok screen recordings
He thinks it’s ok because he says - don’t gift if you can’t! No Tom it’s not ok
👏🏻👏🏻👍

Reactions: 8
I just used the arrow bottom right where you report hopefully it works 😳

Thanks I’ve no idea how to do that 😳
I screen record on my phone then use video compressor app. Takes me 2 mins it’s fab when you need the truth to come out 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.