Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The police again! Grow up and deal with your problems , bet she was one whol always told tales to the teacher .

Reactions: 12
Police will be like “Hi claire love how’s it going since you last called us 20 minutes ago? No love the law hasn’t changed we can’t arrest people who haven’t done anything wrong. Ok love talk to you later” 👮‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The police again! Grow up and deal with your problems , bet she was one whol always told tales to the teacher .
Why is the police being contacted? I can't bring myself to watch their live as a parent i can't watch others treat their kids like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Our Claire may just well sit and think and stew today over how Mankey used her home, talked to her kids and was just a rude lazy slob
If she is anything of a mother, she will process this and then explode because nobody tells a small child of a friend that she is eating noisy, nobody slobs around in someone else’s house and refusing to go home until they have filled their bellies at the hosts expense. Nobody else would sit on live and still recording when the hosts son is having a meltdown, nobody would tell a kid to close a door in someone else’s home
If Claire don’t go off on one about it, then Andy needs to step up. He was visibly tired of them all
Last of all Lucy needs to tell Tom a few home truths about his behaviour while at Scares

Reactions: 21
I was hoping that Claire or Andy would’ve pulled Tom up on his comment to Lucy when she asked Claire for something he said treat it like it’s your home or something like that

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Honestly can you really blame people for contacting the school if this is how they behave and treat their kids. Their behaviour is alarming. Little Andy making threats, calling someone a pervert yet he and Begbare interact with underage kids daily and accepting money from them. Her controlling behaviour with poor Nathan and how dismissive she is with her kids. Her crying mental health but doesn't put her kids mental health before social media, crying safety concerns for her family then still proceeds to plaster them over tik tok. If I was a parent at that school and witnessed all this i would be concerned and wouldn't want them around my kids.

They live in cuckoo land
Exactly this we all have a responsibility as human beings to call out behaviours that put children at risk. When she says on live the school have actively encouraged her to carry on well ? Either they dont know the full extent of the issues with her putting their school badges on display and begging from people the same age as children in the school or their lonely vilnerable parents. They are being irresponsible and need reporting themselves. Or she is once again blatantly lying. My money is on the last one.

Reactions: 12
I get that but think about it, children shouldn’t be buying coins anyway especially under 18 which is why some age thing needs to be put in place. I’d personally say that’s their parents problem, I wouldn’t have my child on that app at such a young age in the first place. However for the adults, we can’t really tell whose vulnerable and who isn’t, not disagreeing that some of their gifters aren’t vulnerable in some way, but it’s their own choice it’s their money. I don’t think TikTok should have gifts at all but at the end of the day that’s their companies income.
"Still alive....shame".....if that is what you are commenting on someone's thread....whatever you are saying is irrelevant to be honest!! End off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Our Claire may just well sit and think and stew today over how Mankey used her home, talked to her kids and was just a rude lazy slob
If she is anything of a mother, she will process this and then explode because nobody tells a small child of a friend that she is eating noisy, nobody slobs around in someone else’s house and refusing to go home until they have filled their bellies at the hosts expense. Nobody else would sit on live and still recording when the hosts son is having a meltdown, nobody would tell a kid to close a door in someone else’s home
If Claire don’t go off on one about it, then Andy needs to step up. He was visibly tired of them all
Last of all Lucy needs to tell Tom a few home truths about his behaviour while at Scares
So Tom went to Clair's and speaks to the kids the same way he speaks to Lucie's son, well I would not be having that at all, anyone upsets my kids they upset me.Andy tell him to do one.

Why is the police being contacted? I can't bring myself to watch their live as a parent i can't watch others treat their kids like tit
Oh gosh I’m glad you’ve not seen one account I’m waiting for her to get 10k so she can have a thread of her own. Screams and her poor babies and begs for £1200 on lives, they’re not even in a school 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Some of today’s comments. I’m just catching up on HEAR and I have no words 😳 why the hell would someone defend carebeg saying she is scared to live in her family home 🤣🤣 get of all social media then if you are they scared.
thets the first thing I would do. You know to protect MY children!
I hope someone got screen recording of Nathan saying “ you are going to phone the police on your own son” 😡 she’s vile and putting TikTok before her kids once again.
If someone spoke to my child how Tubby Tom spoke to Nathan I would of hit the r roof.

everyone is finally realising these begs are no good. I reported another 15 accounts this morning. All been banned. One girl was about 9 years of age 😡
If my husband was answering children back on TikTok I would not be happy. But he would not do that in the first place as you can clearly see they are kids!
Everyone looking forward to the Talent show tonight? 🙄
I’m sick of him saying come on guys, share, share, share and I will read your name.
he said yesterday that it’s good money to be in top ten 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You can just imagine the holiday with them lot 24/7 sparks will fly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That profile was not Andy btw, I think it's one of Claire's Mods, anyway they were on real late and so was I as I am often these days.

That profile was not Andy btw, I think it's one of Claire's Mods, anyway they were on real late and so was I as I am often these days.
no I was joking when I suggested it was Action man Andy but I do think it was one of her mods

I dont think she will.....she should....but its Claire we're talking about. She latched on to Tom and The Manley Family as she perceived him a big "creator"....probably thinking she'd grow her own following off his.....just the same as she used Shan. Given Tom has 314k followers it's very strange that often Claire has more in her lives than he does....no matter what time of day. I dont believe his numbers add up....I'm pretty sure he's bought them....he gained over 4k in the space of a few hours a few weeks ago...very suspect....he accepts ANYONE (well he did until recently when he started the blocking and removing lol)....I had a scan through a couple of weeks ago....followers from India, the African continent, Eastern Europe....why the feck would they follow a fat, lazy, greedy bloke from Teesside? Unless they wanted the recipe for parmo or lasagne made with cabbage 🤣🤣 None of them have friends outside of Tiktok....I've seen Claire go out with her mods and Mrs K.....I know Andy goes to football (when Claire lets him!!!), Tom went out with Adam a few weeks ago....the only one who seems to have real friends is Lucy, I saw she has gone out with friends a few times. They all need to cultivate activities away from SM and build friendships that dont revolve around the same thing....SM and the culture wont last forever....and neither will the ability to make money unless you're a brilliant, innovative, forward thinking person....and you will still need the ability to apply your skills in other marketplaces for longterm stability and earning capacity.

• Heart
I really will never understand why people come on and defend the thread topic. If you like them, this isn’t the place for that.

Whilst you say MH comes in different forms and you are right, it’s very clear to see Claire has been faking it all week. And even lied about a suicide attempt.

You can’t get on a train 5 minutes after a suicide attempt and that’s a fact. She also lied about being at her sisters when in fact she was living it up at the manleys. She also claimed to be taking anti depressants and diazepam and faked symptoms after 10 minutes. Amongst a lot of other things.

I would say rinsing mental health and pretending to suffer for attention and to beg is far worse than us ‘judging’ as you say.

Claire suffers with mental health when it suits her and when her views are down. Unfortunately you seem to have fallen for her tricks and I hope you wise up soon. I do not need a lesson in mental health and neither does anyone else on the thread.

Most of us are sufferers ourselves as we have stated so it doesn’t come from a place of ignorance when we speak. That’s why we all feel so personally and so outraged at Claire’s behaviour as she lies about suicide attempts and mental health.

She also preaches be kind and only yesterday was she calling someone ‘a reject.’ Yesterday she also laughed at a charity called ‘cold cots’ which is aimed at helping GRIEVING PARENTS WHEN THEIR BABY DIES. As well as her husband threatening someone with a baseball bat. As well as them on live laughing at Nazi and anti semantic jokes. Also calling one of their gifters ‘fat and rich.’

Need I go on about why Claire isn’t a good person?

As for you defending her saying Claire doesn’t beg for gifts then you’re clearly just delusional. There’s about 5 threads of evidence against Claire. Go lick her hole somewhere else and not on this thread.

And before you comment another stupid response trying to defend Begbare I suggest against it. As said above a lot of people here are sufferers of mental health and know what it means to struggle, you say you understand mental health so hopefully take this on board. We don’t need to see someone desperately trying to defend Claire when she has trigged so many peoples MH this past week.
Well said, 💯 agree 💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.