Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.
I'm sorry to say but I'm not sure what planet you are on, what battles with DHB, she begs constantly and why would she not feel safe at home? The whole reason she is so hated is because she is a begging, lying, attention seeking, greedy person

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry to say but I'm not sure what planet you are on, what battles with DHB, she begs constantly and why would she not feel safe at home? The whole reason she is so hated is because she is a begging, lying, attention seeking, greedy person
I’m not here about the begging but I will have input on it. I’m not here to be harsh but because I understand Mental Health and most of Claire’s story. I personally don’t understand how she’s attention seeking, she originally joined TikTok as a support system and to find people who are alike to her, to support each other.
Hate is a very strong word for someone you do not know personally, you do not know her own past, you don’t know what she has been through. Like I have said, the ongoing rivalry between her, Manley’s and DHB has damn well caused stress for her, which caused an expected negative reaction. I’d feel the same way if I was slated for 4 hours straight, which is a reason why it should be understandable why she has relapsed.. Even if she may be masking a laugh and smile for this one night out child free.
Claire is an advocate, she has helped many others including myself privately, she is someone multiple sufferers confide in. She’s not there for the ‘money’ at all, she’s joined in like what 1-2 competitions for fun to see how it was, she seemed to have met many other participants also. All of this “taking of vulnerable people” “financially grooming” shouldn’t even be a subject, all of that is in TikTok’s hands they have no age verification at all when it comes to buying coins/gifting because it’s them what gets a majority of the funds, not the creators. Seen so many give advice including blocking the gifters who have no content, no profile picture etc but what if that is someone who is insecure to put themselves out there online where there are so many trolls and genuinely want to support certain creators they really enjoy to watch? If there is such a big problem, I’d suggest taking it to TikTok, demanding and advising to create a verification system where it comes to creating accounts and/or buying coins. I don’t think projecting the problem onto creators will solve it, all they have is a block and mute button.

I understand voicing opinions but while you only have little snippets of somebody’s life, think of the damage! She could one day do the one thing she has fought for months to years, and I sure wouldn’t want to be the responsibility of that. Being bluntly honest or not, words hurt.

Reactions: 1
I’m not here about the begging but I will have input on it. I’m not here to be harsh but because I understand Mental Health and most of Claire’s story. I personally don’t understand how she’s attention seeking, she originally joined TikTok as a support system and to find people who are alike to her, to support each other.
Hate is a very strong word for someone you do not know personally, you do not know her own past, you don’t know what she has been through. Like I have said, the ongoing rivalry between her, Manley’s and DHB has damn well caused stress for her, which caused an expected negative reaction. I’d feel the same way if I was slated for 4 hours straight, which is a reason why it should be understandable why she has relapsed.. Even if she may be masking a laugh and smile for this one night out child free.
Claire is an advocate, she has helped many others including myself privately, she is someone multiple sufferers confide in. She’s not there for the ‘money’ at all, she’s joined in like what 1-2 competitions for fun to see how it was, she seemed to have met many other participants also. All of this “taking of vulnerable people” “financially grooming” shouldn’t even be a subject, all of that is in TikTok’s hands they have no age verification at all when it comes to buying coins/gifting because it’s them what gets a majority of the funds, not the creators. Seen so many give advice including blocking the gifters who have no content, no profile picture etc but what if that is someone who is insecure to put themselves out there online where there are so many trolls and genuinely want to support certain creators they really enjoy to watch? If there is such a big problem, I’d suggest taking it to TikTok, demanding and advising to create a verification system where it comes to creating accounts and/or buying coins. I don’t think projecting the problem onto creators will solve it, all they have is a block and mute button.

I understand voicing opinions but while you only have little snippets of somebody’s life, think of the damage! She could one day do the one thing she has fought for months to years, and I sure wouldn’t want to be the responsibility of that. Being bluntly honest or not, words hurt.
MH wise I kind of see where you are coming from as it affects each individual differently so it’s not really something I pass comment on, however, I’m afraid begging is definitely something Claire is guilty of, I’ve seen her ask for gifts and also keep a score sheet. Perhaps at the beginning of her TT journey she had intentions to help others but once she clocked there was money to be made that all changed sadly. Yes there are other creators just as greedy but Claire and Tom are different in that the majority of their followers are young, pre-teen young ! Claire herself has laid into DHB, her own husband threatened him with a baseball bat and then spent a good amount of time with Manley running him down and calling him a child groomer ! Very dangerous words to throw around !!! Far worse than any comments made against her and definitely a phrase that could cause untold damage !

• Heart
Reactions: 14

We all have a story trust me on that, but anyway their is a Rave Thread on Tattle this is not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
MH wise I kind of see where you are coming from as it affects each individual differently so it’s not really something I pass comment on, however, I’m afraid begging is definitely something Claire is guilty of, I’ve seen her ask for gifts and also keep a score sheet. Perhaps at the beginning of her TT journey she had intentions to help others but once she clocked there was money to be made that all changed sadly. Yes there are other creators just as greedy but Claire and Tom are different in that the majority of their followers are young, pre-teen young ! Claire herself has laid into DHB, her own husband threatened him with a baseball bat and then spent a good amount of time with Manley running him down and calling him a child groomer ! Very dangerous words to throw around !!! Far worse than any comments made against her and definitely a phrase that could cause untold damage !
As I said, I’m not here for the begging side of it just that some need an understanding of how people are differently impacted. Even DHB could have some triggers himself as that’s fair enough both sides are bad. I’m not a big fan but I see some of his points. As a conclusion clearly Claire’s following see’s DHB as a bad person, and vice versa with DHB’s following. It must be tiring really, I get his account is about technically calling people out but at the end of the day, what is the effort worth? It obviously has and is causing problems. His issue can be solved with a email to TikTok, they’re the only ones who can make changes. Surely, with verification when it comes to gifting all creators in general will get less funds than they’re getting now because as many suspect, majority of gifters are minors. They won’t be able to prove themselves.

Hmmm let me think was it Claire who I sat and watched asking for gifts, telling people what gifts she needs (well want)… yes, yes it was

• Heart
The only reason people like Claire and The Manley's do not like DHB is because he has stood up to fight for vulnerable people and children giving money away to people like Claire and The Manley's who happily sit all-day taking it and if anyone speaks up about it they are blocked, threatened with a baseball bat or called evil untrue names. So, when things get tough for some people and we all know who they throw out the MH card and oh poor me I'm being picked on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only reason people like Claire and The Manley's do not like DHB is because he has stood up to fight for vulnerable people and children giving money away to people like Claire and The Manley's who happily sit all-day taking it and if anyone speaks up about it they are blocked, threatened with a baseball bat or called evil untrue names. So, when things get tough for some people and we all know who they throw out the MH card and oh poor me I'm being picked on.
I get that but think about it, children shouldn’t be buying coins anyway especially under 18 which is why some age thing needs to be put in place. I’d personally say that’s their parents problem, I wouldn’t have my child on that app at such a young age in the first place. However for the adults, we can’t really tell whose vulnerable and who isn’t, not disagreeing that some of their gifters aren’t vulnerable in some way, but it’s their own choice it’s their money. I don’t think TikTok should have gifts at all but at the end of the day that’s their companies income.

No, Claire has suffered from Mental Health problems since her abusive marriage. Yes, it did get worse while she was having problems with DHB, like anybody with Mental Health stress can bring on a negative response from people who already have problems mentally. So DHB didn’t cause her Mental Health problems but she never said he did, she just stated that she had a bad relapse of Mental Health during the ongoing battles with DHB.
Even though I’m not a massive fan of DHB I honestly do believe that his point about some of the large creators for example; Lawrence, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz, you know sometimes I cringe when I see them continuously shouting out gifters, making them feel special, making them feel like they’re friends which encourages them to send more.. But I am going to be perfectly honest, I have been on several of Claire’s lives with and without the Manley’s and I very rarely have seen or if at all heard Claire ask for gifts. So, because of this I feel that things that have been said and are still being said about Claire and her family, even her children sometimes are uncalled for, and no mother should feel unsafe in her own home where her children live not ever.. especially because of a social platform. So for me I’d save my rants and my dislike for those big creators who definitely take advantage.
She very openly asks for gifts. If she didn’t there probably wouldn’t be 6 pages of threads for her

She has said herself she is in it fir the money, she has said she will do what she has to to get money for her kids
She lies and gets caught in them. She hasn’t seen a doctor for a few years, then shecsaw the doctor
Shes called the police 3 times on us, then hasn’t called the police
She has a good rapport with the school, then she tells us how horrible the school is
And so so much more
It’s great she has helped you, I hope you continue in your pushing forward, but tell me hiw shes helped kids and vulnerable by begging them
To gift so “WE can do this, we can get up the leaderboard”

I get that but think about it, children shouldn’t be buying coins anyway especially under 18 which is why some age thing needs to be put in place. I’d personally say that’s their parents problem, I wouldn’t have my child on that app at such a young age in the first place. However for the adults, we can’t really tell whose vulnerable and who isn’t, not disagreeing that some of their gifters aren’t vulnerable in some way, but it’s their own choice it’s their money. I don’t think TikTok should have gifts at all but at the end of the day that’s their companies income.
Children shouldn’t do a lot of things but they do, that’s the nature of being a kid. In fact both families made a vid agreeing they had a duty iof care
It’s not just tiktoks fault. Anyone accepting a kid as a member or gifter has a duty of care towards them
Handing out a few random Easter eggs to kids in the next few weeks isn’t even a teeny bit of payback
Let’s not even begin on the financial abuse of Mrs K

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She very openly asks for gifts. If she didn’t there probably wouldn’t be 6 pages of threads for her
Indeed, plenty of screen recordings of her clapping her hands and wagging her finger saying "speed round, come we NEED 3 gifts" She will say "just send the small gifts guys"...."keep tapping the screen, get this live out there" thereby encouraging more of her followers to take part in her game. Add to that the comments "let's get up the leaderboard, WE can do this guys"......WE? No, YOU Claire, getting up the leaderboard benefits NO ONE except her, it's her followers that are paying for the privilege of what exactly? Then let's talk about the blocking....has blocked people when they say they can't afford to gift, she blocked a gifter who had used her Mums credit card and asked Claire if she could have her money back.....a minor....who was absolutely distressed (yes, I know the girls Mum should have to take some responsibility for her daughter). As an advocate, as she alleges, for MH and the mother of a teenager, surely speaking to the girl would be the right thing to do? She continually spouts the "be kind" mantra.....then treats people like that. Then we have the new method of encouraging gifters....use the word "points" instead of "gifts".....add to that the regular sentence "its cheaper to buy your coins on the link in Tom's bio" when shes sitting on a live with him....now why do you think she hasn't put the link in her own bio? Shes managed to put other links on it.....I'll tell you...its to deflect what is said about her accepting and encouraging gifting....blame shifting. Now please tell me Claire doesn't ask for gifts!!

• Heart
I have been following this thread for quite a while, I come from a family of mental health sufferers and believe me mental health comes in many different forms. One of my family members is outgoing, has nights out, quite sociable, keeps a full time job and has a child but is on medication to keep her mood balanced which sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. I also have another family member who suffers with BPD, manic depression and anxiety and he looks after his 3 children ranging from 1 years old to 11 years old while my sister works full time, he is on lots of medication and has lots of support from his key worker, he is relatively social in fact up until my 1 year old niece was born, he drove taxi’s for a living and had to be upbeat and put on a front for 12 hours a day, which he did for 11 years.
So, as you can see mental health does not stop people in a lot of circumstances from living a normal life while medicated, however you should be able to acknowledge that Claire’s situation is far more different to yours. What she may be able to do like managing to have certain odd nights out, you may not. Everyone copes differently. I, myself understand what you are saying. I suffer from anxiety and I am not very good in social situations in fact to the point where I have 0 social life for a 19 year old female, but I can still see and acknowledge that every single person’s situation is different to the point where I understand and even agree that with what Claire has gone through in the past and the present, she deserves a night out with friends and to be happy, living life as she sees fit. Nobody is entitled to stand judgement.
I really will never understand why people come on and defend the thread topic. If you like them, this isn’t the place for that.

Whilst you say MH comes in different forms and you are right, it’s very clear to see Claire has been faking it all week. And even lied about a suicide attempt.

You can’t get on a train 5 minutes after a suicide attempt and that’s a fact. She also lied about being at her sisters when in fact she was living it up at the manleys. She also claimed to be taking anti depressants and diazepam and faked symptoms after 10 minutes. Amongst a lot of other things.

I would say rinsing mental health and pretending to suffer for attention and to beg is far worse than us ‘judging’ as you say.

Claire suffers with mental health when it suits her and when her views are down. Unfortunately you seem to have fallen for her tricks and I hope you wise up soon. I do not need a lesson in mental health and neither does anyone else on the thread.

Most of us are sufferers ourselves as we have stated so it doesn’t come from a place of ignorance when we speak. That’s why we all feel so personally and so outraged at Claire’s behaviour as she lies about suicide attempts and mental health.

She also preaches be kind and only yesterday was she calling someone ‘a reject.’ Yesterday she also laughed at a charity called ‘cold cots’ which is aimed at helping GRIEVING PARENTS WHEN THEIR BABY DIES. As well as her husband threatening someone with a baseball bat. As well as them on live laughing at Nazi and anti semantic jokes. Also calling one of their gifters ‘fat and rich.’

Need I go on about why Claire isn’t a good person?

As for you defending her saying Claire doesn’t beg for gifts then you’re clearly just delusional. There’s about 5 threads of evidence against Claire. Go lick her hole somewhere else and not on this thread.

And before you comment another stupid response trying to defend Begbare I suggest against it. As said above a lot of people here are sufferers of mental health and know what it means to struggle, you say you understand mental health so hopefully take this on board. We don’t need to see someone desperately trying to defend Claire when she has trigged so many peoples MH this past week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Like you say, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I have seen a lot of her lives.. she’s sat and said openly just a few days ago she can’t sit on a live alone, yet less than 24 hours later there she was. Why should we save our energy for bug creators? Why does is matter if they’re big or small? I have no intention of watching Lawrence again, Tom and Claire take advantage! We’ve never once dissed her children.
Have a nice day 🙃

As I said, I’m not here for the begging side of it just that some need an understanding of how people are differently impacted. Even DHB could have some triggers himself as that’s fair enough both sides are bad. I’m not a big fan but I see some of his points. As a conclusion clearly Claire’s following see’s DHB as a bad person, and vice versa with DHB’s following. It must be tiring really, I get his account is about technically calling people out but at the end of the day, what is the effort worth? It obviously has and is causing problems. His issue can be solved with a email to TikTok, they’re the only ones who can make changes. Surely, with verification when it comes to gifting all creators in general will get less funds than they’re getting now because as many suspect, majority of gifters are minors. They won’t be able to prove themselves.
Not sure what you’re trying to achieve here.. as someone said since you seem such an avid Claire fan there is a thread for tiktokers people rave about and like :) this isn’t the place. Pages of evidence suggesting she DOES beg just like Lawrence. I have suffered with mh almost as long as you have been alive.. I have an overdose attempt on my history record, and let me tell you.. with the anxiety she said she had, and her attempt there’s not a chance in hell I or anyone else in that state would have a camera in our face on a packed train asking for coffee and making videos so soon after. Again if the social media was causing all these problems you’d take a break no?
This thread isn’t the place for you. Maybe tattle isn’t for you..

Also before you come in here preaching about
Maybe look at what you type yourself on here! Saying you want to smash someone’s head against a brick wall.. calling them a state, saying you wanna slap them, miss piggy. “If she’s banned she needs to duck off coz no ones her friend”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Unless you've worked with vulnerable people, which includes minors for the sake of also including impressionability and gaming/gambling addiction, you will not understand why it is so wrong to put the onus on them, aka claim their money, their choice.

These are grown ass people who are making a PERSONAL CHOICE to exploit the kindness and vulnerability of their followers merely to pay their bills so they don't have to. Exploitation is NOT a job, and the sooner laws come in to prevent this from happening the better. Many apps/websites have functionalities that will allow the platform to profit, which is an issue in itself, but it is these creator's PERSONAL CHOICE to utilise them or not. I could go on about all the MH excuses being used too, but don't want to end up writing an essay as this creator (aka vlogger) isn't on my radar.

If people don't think this is a serious problem, then they too are part of the problem.

• Heart
Also can I just state for anyone not agreeing with this thread, in no way has anyone ever been unkind towards the children! If you read through properly people are shocked at the treatment of them while she is live.
I went to bed thinking about what this young lady said earlier this morning, as stated already if there were not so many inconsistencies, lies & manipulation, this thread would not exist.
I also have suffered mental health issues for over 30 years, I am disgusted at her playing on it I’m afraid and I’m allowed that opinion!
It is also my opinion that everyone suffers with their MH in some way, but again in my opinion, it should never be an excuse for disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
if you can’t see what Claire is doing is wrong then you yourself have a problem. You’re obviously very “close” to Claire or friendly with her - good - but you’re also a well known poster on here according to your profile so you are in fact one of the trolls Claire refers to as being vile and apparently going to get brought down. I hope you can manage to be just as defensive of her on that one. Take care and have a good day

• Heart
if you can’t see what Claire is doing is wrong then you yourself have a problem. You’re obviously very “close” to Claire or friendly with her - good - but you’re also a well known poster on here according to your profile so you are in fact one of the trolls Claire refers to as being vile and apparently going to get brought down. I hope you can manage to be just as defensive of her on that one. Take care and have a good day
THIS!!!

Acting like we’re awful people when they in fact are a well known poster. Claire said she had an account, wouldn’t be surprised if that was her.

(Also not Bannedbutback who’s been quoted, the silly commenter from above is who I’m talking about)

• Heart
People can’t come in this thread and shout about how words might be affecting her when a quick name search to see see posts some pretty harsh stuff in another creators thread. World doesn’t work that way.

• Heart
Hmm I just looked through someone’s posts on Karina’s thread 🤔 I hope your taking her MH into consideration 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.