Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video that someone posted just as the last thread drew to a close but what’s with the fiddling of the ear Claire keeps doing is it a new attention thing?
I think she's been watching Lucy Rose on how to pretend to have anxiety, just watch she will be frantically scratching her scalp next blaming us

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scares Friday video

et tu, Brute
You might have to Google that my dear beggar
because you don’t want to see the DHB family win

Reactions: 10
Scares Friday video

et tu, Brute
You might have to Google that my dear beggar
because you don’t want to see the DHB family win
Haha just seen well I will say Manley or scare bear won’t get anywhere close TEAM dhb topping up for charity cause last place I spend my hard earned cash is on them begs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to post a tic tok but can't work out how to do it anyone seen pokerbiatch new tiktok 🙈

Reactions: 4
WTF is the latest video about :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: what success? The only thing your successful at Beggybear is being a total narccissist! duck off you scrounging witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF is the latest video about :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: what success? The only thing your successful at Beggybear is being a total narccissist! duck off you scrounging witch
I was going to say wtf is she on, I love nothing more than success I've yet to see anything positive about this woman.

Reactions: 12
Facts 🤣🤣🤣

Wheres begbear? TOM just said he has to keep grinding doing what sat hugging a cushion ignoring everyone in the chat. Tbh lawrence having general chitchat and cleaning said hope ur all cleaning mankey hugging his pillow, and Tom don't shut up about sharing and sending gifts ffs he has no social skills

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Facts 🤣🤣🤣

Wheres begbear? TOM just said he has to keep grinding doing what sat hugging a cushion ignoring everyone in the chat. Tbh lawrence having general chitchat and cleaning said hope ur all cleaning mankey hugging his pillow, and Tom don't shut up about sharing and sending gifts ffs he has no social skills
The pigeon that visit my garden daily has more social skill than mankey

• Haha
Shans joined the begging so Claire will only be in a worse mood when she’s overtaken by her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.