Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else is excited for the Tik Tok videos from Claire tomorrow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Andy Pandy, don't let Tom's mod Laura mod for Claire. She's a snakey witch who doxxed Tom yesterday. I don't think Tom seems to believe us Tattlers. But she follows DHB followers. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it have we meant to have done this time? πŸ₯±
We don't understand MH nd we're unkind, just because she can do a video etc doesn't mean she's in a good place MH wise, nd that we didn't believe her blatant lies about nearly unliving last week

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Andy Pandy, don't let Tom's mod Laura mod for Claire. She's a snakey witch who doxxed Tom yesterday. I don't think Tom seems to believe us Tattlers. But she follows DHB followers. You're welcome.
Ohh there is definitely still a few rogue ones in there πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Begbare looks fine don’t she no anxiety episodes jiving with the music 🎢 well done πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We don't understand MH nd we're unkind, just because she can do a video etc doesn't mean she's in a good place MH wise, nd that we didn't believe her blatant lies about nearly unliving last week
We do understand MH, just because you don’t like us calling you out on your begging that mean we are nasty Claire 😘

• Heart
Only person unkind & angry is her lying BIATCH πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Spending their time texting each other and not interacting, and then wondering why they're recieving no interaction from viewers. They'll go off soon I reckon.

And now they're stopping the sharing to be gifted instead. Let the begging recommenced.

• Angry
Spending their time texting each other and not interacting, and then wondering why they're recieving no interaction from viewers. They'll go off soon I reckon.

And now they're stopping the sharing to be gifted instead. Let the begging recommenced.
Ye that could of been about me haha I popped into his live for 5 minutes … my name triggers her πŸ€ͺ they texting each other and now I’m blocked hahaha

what’s wrong Claire do I know too much πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ye that could of been about me haha I popped into his live for 5 minutes … my name triggers her πŸ€ͺ they texting each other and now I’m blocked hahaha

what’s wrong Claire do I know too much πŸ˜‰
Spill β˜•β˜•β˜•

• Haha
  • Heart

They are hardly getting anything. Half their audience is us
They are so paranoid they are blocking left right and centre.
There is gifters and tappers in all those blocked accounts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah that's why you doing sooo πŸ’© because your blocking people with no profile, nice excuse

Reactions: 8
Make sure your followers are on private as Andy pandy going through people and if you follow DHB you are getting blocked. Hahaha he will be there all night. Looks like half of mankey family’s list have been blocked as they all complaining on carebeg live

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.